Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bowtie of doom ❯ Morning after of terrible hangovers ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As I sit here, with a mouse in one hand and a tub of mini double chocolate muffins in the other, anyone who has ever known me will be shaking with fear. I only have one thing to say. I’m back, and, for no apparent reason, I’m angry. Let’s go!

“Wow. How droll. A dragon. Dragons don’t exist. Period.”
TheVulpineHero1

“How dare you! I’ll breath fire on you! And don’t you DARE make any comments about breath mints!”
StrangeDragonDude

TheVulpineHero1: Wow. What a day we had yesterday. I can’t believe we managed to wreck my whole house.
ScootTH: Including the secret basement, the attic of no return and the Bowcave.
StrangeDragonDude: Yeah, we really wrecked this joint.
TheVulpineHero1: Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you one of Satan’s minions? Or maybe a Russian spy? Or even a schoolboy? ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME!
StrangeDragonDude: SHUT UP! You know me! I go to the same school as you! I came here to abduct the fridge! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
TheVulpineHero1: Proof of identity! Eyewitness accounts! The glockenspiel diamond! TALK!
ScootTH: Shouldn’t we go and find out the damage we did to your house?
(In the kitchen)
TheVulpineHero1: Okay. Lets do a head count. Amy’s in the cupboard, BernardTheBeanpole is in the oven and there’s NOTHING in my fridge. You…
ScootTH: Hold that thought. (Turns the oven on) You were saying?
TheVulpineHero1: …idiots! You wreck my whole house, drink all the Uncle Harry, look EXTREMELY ugly and you expect me to not be alarmed?
StrangeDragonDude: Yeah, pretty much.
TheVulpineHero1: ARRRGH!
Cream: Whazzat? My head feels funny…
ScootTH: That’s called a hangover. You’ll begin to experience a lot more of those as you grow tired of your mother’s controlling ways and eventually come of the tracks and die in a car accident at 22.
Vanilla: A-Hem.
ScootTH: First off, TVH, you might wanna think about getting a lock for the front door. Secondly, HELP!
TheVulpineHero1: Not likely.
Vanilla: I wouldn’t like to be you right now.
StrangeDragonDude: No one wants to be him anyway.
TheVulpineHero: Anyway, where’s Shadow?
Cream: We’re standing on him. I think he ate too many happy meals…
TheVulpineHero1: Ya hear that? YEAH, YOU SITTING AT THE COMPUTER! YEAH, LARD BOY, I’M TALKIN’ TO YOU! FAST FOOD AIN’T GOOD FOR YA! (Everyone looks scared and backs away) Just a moment. YA HEAR THAT, TUBBY? MAYBE YOU WANT TO ADD IT UP ON YOUR SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR! FAST FOOD+YOU= FAT, UGLY NERD! YEAH, WALK AWAY, CHICKEN WUSS! YOU’LL NEVER BE THE MAN YOUR MOTHER WAS! Sorry, what were you saying?
ScootTH: Eep. Anyway, Shadow got as big as a house! He got this big just by eating happy meals?
StrangeDragonDude: Well, he ain’t pregnant. Unless…
Cream: TAILS! Shadow, get off him!
Tails: My head…and organs.
Shadow: Hang on. (Waddles) I can’t get up! I’M FAT! PORKY, TUBBY, LONELY, SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE-
TheVulpineHero1:Don’t forget ugly.
Shadow:-UGLY, I HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND MY SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR BROKE! WAAAAHHHH!
Tails: Hey Cream… What are you still doing in my house?
Cream: Tails, this isn’t your house.
Tails: You always say that! I WANT A HOTEL!
Cream: Um…
Everyone:…….
TheVulpineHero1: HEY! YOU! AUTHOR GUY! YEAH, YOU HEARD ME! FIND SOMETHING FOR US TO SAY! I’M GETTING BORED HERE! DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO-DOO! READY YET? GET ON WITH IT, JERK! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I’M THE AUTHOR PUT IN THE STORY? WHAT KIND OF NUTTY REASONING IS THAT? DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE! I AIN’T IN THE MOOD TO DELIVER A BUTT KICKING TODAY!
ScootTH: Why is he suddenly so angry?
Cream: Maybe he discovered that the government has been spying on us to make sure their shadow ministers have enough information to blackmail us into joining their dark agenda. (Everyone stares)…what?
Tails: What happened to Sonic?
(In the living room)
Sonic: Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!
Amy: How did Sonic get tied to the ceiling fan?
Shadow: Uh… I dunno!
(Flashback)
Shadow: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Sco otTH: Shadow, what are you doing? Are you ever gonna give me my clothes back?
Sonic: I’m a pretty fairy! Whee, watch me fly!
Shadow: I’ll make you a deal. Don’t tell anyone I’ve tied Sonic to the ceiling fan by his shoelaces, and I’ll give you two ice cubes and a toothpick.
BernardTheBeanpole ZZZZZZZZZ-Wine-ZZZZZZZZZZZZ…
ScootTH: Deal!
(End flashback)
ScootTH: Nope, no idea.
Rouge: Uhhh…What happened? I feel like someone was hitting me over the head with a hammer all night…
Knuckles: Me too!
Amy: (Whistles)
Sampson: Good morning! How are you fine fellows today?
Everyone:???
Sampson: Hey! Since I’m here, someone must still be drunk! After all, when else do we pink elephants show up?
TheVulpineHero1: Maybe no one is drunk. Maybe it’s just one of Shadow’s pre-death hallucinations. I guess I’d have one of those if I were having a heart attack.
Sonic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!WHO WILL BEAT ME AT VIDEOGAMES, BE COOLER THAN ME, KEEP THE FACT THAT I RAN AWAY TO JOIN THE CIRCUS AT THE AGE OF FIVE A SECRET AND COOK MY SONIC MUFFINS JUST THE WAY I LIKE THEM NOW?
Tails: Sonic, I do all of those things.
Sonic: OH, SON!
Tails: I ain’t your son.
Amy: Don’t talk back to your father.
Tails: He isn’t my father.
Sonic: TAILS! DON’T TALK LIKE THAT TO YOUR MOTHER!
Tails: SHE ISN’T MY MOM!
Amy: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? MY OWN SON!
Tails: I’M NOT YOUR SON!
Sonic: TAILS! GO TO YOUR ROOM!
Tails: Fine! But I’m just gonna bounce on my bed! (Trudges off)
TheVulpineHero1: Don’t touch my TV!
Cream: Mom, why is Shadow twitching?
Amy: He’s just going to sleep, honey…
Cream: Amy, you aren’t my mother.
Amy: WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
Vanilla: A-HEM!
Amy: Vanilla, you’re a mother too. How can they be so cruel?
Vanilla: Yes, they are cruel…AW, AMY!
Amy: VANILLA!
Sonic: LADIES!
StrangeDragonDude: Well, the parties’ winding down. See you!
BernardTheBeanpole: MY HAIR! I HAVE NO HAIR! AND 3rd DEGREE BURNS! ARGGGGHHHH! (Runs out the front door)
Knuckles: Hey, Rouge… Fancy going back to my place?
Rouge: Oh! The nerve! (Slaps Knuckles) I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
Knuckles: COME BACK!
TheVulpineHero1: Oi! Tails, you had better not be jumping on my bed!
Cream: I wanna jump on your bed, too!
Shadow: Please….Help….Me!

Kind of a short one, this time. But it’s a great cliffhanger! Shadow is having a heart attack, and no one really seems to care! Except Sonic! What will happen next time? I have a vague idea, but nothing definite. See you!