Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bowtie of doom ❯ Running-gag(ness) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dup dup dup dup dup do do! Welcome, once again, to the Bowtie of Doom show. Featuring: Divorce, death, debauchery, bowties. Let the typos begin! But first, a word from our sponsor.
 
Guy: Do you like to BOOGIE?
Gal: Do you like to get down, and get fun-KAY?
Guy: Are you annoyed at people without afros?
Gal: Well, join the…
Guy: FUNKTASTIC GENOCIDE SOCIETY!
Gal: You'll learn how to kill with a disco ball!
Guy: And change peace into pieces…of jerk!
Gal: And, smoke a lotta, lotta pot!
Guy: Join NOW!
Gal:…
Guy:…
Gal: Are we done?
Guy: Yeah, I think so. They must've turned the camera off by now.
Gal: We do such humiliating work! How long will it be until we get a real job?
Guy: Yeah And the director's been looking at my butt all day…
Gal: Wha?
Guy: I sure hope he doesn't know…
Gal: Know what? Are you going commando again? After what happened at your grand-mama's house?
Guy: Uh…maybe…
Gal: THIS IS IT, HAROLD! I'M LEAVING YOU! I'LL BE BACK TO PICK UP M Y CLOTHES!
Guy: Well, this has been a great day. What's that, Arthur? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THE CAMERA'S STILL ROLLING?
 
Yup. That was my sponsor. This time. I get a new one every week. On with the hamamplahblahnah!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
 
“Hey! This fic doesn't support animal welfare!”
Scoot
 
“Since when can you use such long words?”
Vulcan
 
“Shut up, or I'll take you back to the shop!”
TheVulpineHero1
 
Sonic: So, it begins. Again.
Tails: Yup. Yup yup yuppety yup yup. Yuppety yup yup yeppety!
Vanilla: Tails! Did I bring you up to use such bad language?
Tails: Yup!
Vanilla: How dare you!
Shadow: What, you're actually here now?
Tails: Yup!
Vanilla: Tails, deary, I think he was talking to me.
Tails: Yup!
Vanilla: Yup! Oh, now I'm doing it!
Cream: Good evening, Mother. I'm going to go into my workshop and begin work on my hydrocarbonennamelated prototype warp drive simulation device.
Vanilla: LONG…WORDS! ME…HEAD…HURTY!
Shadow: I think she means the washing machine.
Vanilla: LONG…WORDS! ME…HEAD…HURTY!
Shadow: This is gonna get real old, real quick.
Amy: Why is Cream acting like Tails?
Cream: Well, it's simple. I and my good associate, Master Miles Prower, are undertaking a little recreational activity in which we imitate the voices, words and of our esteemed peers.
Vanilla: LONG…WORDS! ME…HEAD…HURTY!
Tails: Yup!
Sonic: Stop playing.
Cream: Ok.
Sonic: Who was Tails impersonating?
Vanilla: LONG…WORDS! ME…HEAD…-
Shadow: Cram it!
Cream: He was pretending to be Mr. Sonic.
Sonic: Hey! I don't always say `yup'!
Tails: Really?
Sonic: Yup.
Vanilla: Jerkwads.
Cream: The first time we played, Tails impersonated Mr. Big, and he looked up my dress…
Tails: Big the Cat is a PAEDOPHILE!
Vanilla: Well, Tails is allowed to look up your dress, Cream. He's going to marry you some day.
Tails: Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, sold the T-shirt on EBay, wrote a biography about it.
Cream: So that's why so many people have T-shirts that say `I married Cream the Rabbit'!
ScootTH: Where's Vulpy?
Tails: Iunno!
TheVulpineHero1: Well, your mama is so fat, she has a college on her left thigh! Boo-Ya! WHOOPAKASHA! (Begins doing the "Incidious Whoop Whoop dance"!)
Vulcan: Oh yeah? Well your mama is so dumb, she blows her nose with gunpowder!
Knuckles: Oh yeah! It's the whop whop dance!
Tails: WHOOP WHOOP!
TheVulpineHero1: Word!
Scoot: What's going on, with the mother bashing and the raised voices and the why have I suddenly become a nerd?
Cream: I imitated Shadow, and now the CIA are after him!
Shadow: I'll get you for this! WHOOP WHOOP NATION!
Scoot: Ah, that's better. Now, tell me what's going on, before I open my own can of boogie on you!
TheVulpineHero1: You wouldn't dare.
Scoot: Watch me. Now, ladies and gentlemen, prepare for…THE SCOOT-SCOOT BOOGIE! SCOOT SCOOT!
TheVulpineHero1: That's a pale imitation of the real thing! WHOOP WHOOP!
Vulcan: There's only one way to settle this. And we all know what that is.
Everyone: KARAOKE!
TheVulpineHero1: Prepare to get… HEADUCATED!
ScootTH: Still lovin' that word.
Tails: It's like all the running jokes from the first two chapters are coming back to haunt me!
TheVulpineHero1: I'm gonna kick you're butt, Alaskan-style! Gunther, hand me my butt-whuppin' tool!
Gunther: Here it is. Don't kill me!
Cream: OMG! TAILS, YOU'RE SO FLUFFY!
Tails: Oh, no. That can only mean…
TheVulpineHero1: Yup.
Scoot: No, not that…
Amy: Yay!
Rouge: Yayety!
Knuckles: GET OFF MY HEAD!
Cream: YAYNESS!
All: THE BOWTIE RETURNS! ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!
Shadow: Someone, help! HE'S A MADMAN! I'VE SEEN WHAT THEY DO WITH THAT!
TheVulpineHero1: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHANHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
Tails: Long exclamations? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Vanilla: Just like old times…
TheVulpineHero1: Let the karaoke…begin!
 
(In the hall of boogieness)
 
Judge: You all know the rules. Begin!
Shadow: I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world!
Sonic: YUP YUP YUPPETY YUP YUP YUPPETY YUP YUP YEAH!
Amy: Karaoke? I wanted bowtie!
TheVulpineHero1: Sing for thy utensil!
Amy: Oh ah, oh ah ah, wing wang, wallawalla bing bang! Ah ee, oo ah ah wing wang walla walla bing bang!
TheVulpineHero1: Disturbing. Next!
Tails: EVERYBOD DANCE NOW!
Cream: Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon. 10,000 volts shot up it's bum, and turned it's wool to nylon!
Lamb: What did I ever do to you?
Cream: You RAPED ME!
Tails: DIE, MAMMAL!
Lamb: What? She's ugly!
Tails & Vanilla: DIE, MAMMAL!
Lamb: I DIDN'T DO IT!
Tails, Vanilla & Vulcan: DIE, MAMMAL!
Lamb: Wait, why are you mad at me?
Vulcan: What, this isn't kill-the-lamb day?
TheVulpineHero1: Vanilla, you next.
Vanilla: Nooby-Nooby noo, where are you, you're halfway down the loo now! You're gonna get some rain, and fly to Spain, on a chocolate aeroplane!
Cream: Shouldn't that be Scoo-
Tails: Shut up! You want to get us sued?
Gunther: I feel like dancing!
TheVulpineHero1: DON'T BESMIRCH THE BOOGIENESS OF THIS HALL WITH YOUR HALF-HEARTED WIGGLING SHENNAGENS!
Knuckles: WHOP WHOP!
ScootTH: Night fever! Everybody's doing it! BOOGIE!
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
TheVulpineHero1: Nu-uh.
ScootTH: Yuh-huh.
Scoot: SHUT UP!
BernardTheBeanpole: Bud.
StrangeDragonDude: Wise.
AmazingNosebleed: Er.
BernardTheBeanpole: Bud.
StrangeDragonDude: Wise.
AmazingNosebleed: Er.
BernardTheBeanpole: Bud.
StrangeDragonDude: Wise.
AmazingNosebleed: Er.
BernardTheBeanpole: Bud.
StrangeDragonDude: Wise.
AmazingNosebleed: Er.
Sonic: Tails, why don't you go upstairs and play?
Amy: Yeah, go and play, son.
Tails: I ain't your son.
Amy: How could you say that to your own mummy?
Tails: YOU AIN'T MY MUMMY!
Sonic: OH! MY OWN SON!
Tails: I'M NOT YOUR SON!
Sonic: GO TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR SISTER!
Tails: SHE'S MY WIFE, NOT MY SISTER!
Cream: I'm glad you think so, Tails. Let's just borrow that bowtie and…
Tails: EX-WIFE! EX-WIFE! ARGGGHHHGEGHHGHH!
Scoot: Time for the final throw down.
TheVulpineHero1: Yeah.
Scoot: Take me out at the ball game,
knock me out at the grounds,
buy me a bottle to throw at him,
shut now and let the pain begin,
so take me out at the ball game
Knock me out at the grounds
Take me out at the ball game
Before we start losing the crowd!
TheVulpineHero1: WHOOP WHOOP! WHOOP WHOOP! WHOOP WHOOP! WHOOP WHOOP! WHOOPITYWHOOPITYWHOOPITYWHOOPITYWHOOPITY WHOOP!
ScootTH: He's whooping out of control!
Scoot: Argh! My balls!
ScootTH: You shouldn't have reminded him of the baseball one…
All: RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN RUNRUNARGGGGHGHHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TheVulpineHero1: Wow. I wish there were at least one chapter that didn't end with karaoke or a court battle.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
 
So, we come to the end of another chapter. And, yet again, it all ends in violence. Gratuitous violence. So, farewell, and mind thyself on the door!