Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bowtie of doom ❯ Pirates of about-timeness ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It begins. After ages. I’ve wanted to do this for ages. Finally. What am I talking about, you ask? One word. Pirates. Now, over to our sponsors.

Guy: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! You are watching TTTTTTT-TV! The Ts stand for Totally Terrific Terror Targeting Timmy Time Tertanonaflex. Yes, we did make that last one up!
Eggman: There isn’t any better way to relax! Apart from putting your head in a blender, then going on a huge bender to ease the pain! Celebrities do it all the time!
Gal: Are we off?
Guy: Yeah, we’re off.
Gal: Good. I really need a pee.
Eggman: Second bottle on the left.
Gal: (Shudder)
Guy: Geez. What about number twos?
Eggman: What about them?
Guy: Nothing.
Eggman: My mother is a number one!
Guy: You’re telling me!

-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

“What. The. Hell. What the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell what the hell.”
TheVulpineHero1

“QUACK!”
Captain Duckbeard

Tails: Again.
Cream: We.
Sonic: Are.
Shadow: Exposed.
TheVulpineHero1: Wow. This is such an interesting conversation.
Amy: To.
ScootTH: It just got boring in here.
Vanilla: This.
Tails: Madness.
Cap’n Duckbeard: Quack.
TheVulpineHero1: Wow. The original characters are really getting worse.
ScootTH: You should know. You keep spouting them.
TheVulpineHero1: To quote from an unknown source: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
ScootTH: Here we go again!
Sonic: Wha?
ScootTH: Him and his pirates!
TheVulpineHero1: Come on, my esteemed mateys! Let us go unto the high sea, to adventure, life, sensations…
Tails: Boring.
TheVulpineHero1: Booze…
Shadow: Huh?
TheVulpineHero1: Women…
Sonic: Huh?
TheVulpineHero1: Love…
Cream: Sold.
TheVulpineHero1: Food.
Shadow: Me again.
TheVulpineHero1: And, finally…
Knuckles: Hi guys! I just got here!
TheVulpineHero1: Stick o’ rock!
Knuckles: Stick? Rock? Whatever happens, I’m there! THERE THERE THERE THERE THERE!
(…….)
Knuckles: Captain?
TheVulpineHero1: Cappy to you, young gentlemen.
Knuckles: Cappy?
TheVulpineHero1: Yes, Monkey-Butt?
Knuckles: Not gonna ask. Cappy, when you said we were going sailing, I thought you meant in a boat.
ScootTH: This is a boat.
Knuckles: It’s a canoe.
TheVulpineHero1: Which is a type of watercraft.
Knuckles: Says you. And, when you said on the ‘Seven Seas’, I thought we’d be on water, not in the back of the car park of the local supermarket.
Amy: Yeah. This blows.
Sonic: Hey, I love it! The sea salt, the brisk air, the huge supplies of surplus crisps…This is great!
TheVulpineHero1: Row, my esteemed mateys! We shall cast off in Good Ship-
Knuckles: Canoe.
TheVulpineHero1: Good Canoe…Haslet!
Amy: Where did that name come from?
TheVulpineHero1: I was thinking of sandwiches at the time. Now, row!
Shadow: With what?
ScootTH: Why don’t we use these conveniently placed skiing poles?
TheVulpineHero1: Well, I suppose. I was kind of hoping for a plunger though.
Tails: This is gonna be a long voyage…
(15 minutes later)
Cream: Tails?
Tails: Yes Cream?
Cream: I wanna go home.
Tails: I’m actually enjoying this voyage.
TheVulpineHero1: PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT, YOU LAZY BUGGER!
Sonic: I’M TRYING, CAPPY!
Shadow: Grunt! Why do I suspect that trying to row up a large and steep hill in a canoe wasn’t ever his best idea?
Amy: Shadow, did you just say the word grunt?
Knuckles: OI! YOUSE THREE! PUT YOUSE BACKS INTO IT! HANG ON! WHERE’S THE OTHER ONE?
Shadow: What, ScootTH? I think he got hit by a car a couple of streets back.
TheVulpineHero1: We will miss him dearly.
Amy: We will?
Knuckles: Yeah. It’s hard to aim from here.
Cream: You know Tails, the waves of the deep ocean make you look even more handsome than ever.
Tails: Cream, we’re in a canoe, captained by a madman, trying to row up a hill using ski poles in heavy traffic, and, sooner or later, there’s gonna be karaoke. I don’t see anything romantic about it.
TheVulpineHero1: Tails. Now, while I accept that this voyage into the great traffic jam hasn’t exactly been great so far, I must remind you how good I’ve been.
Tails: Yeah, right.
TheVulpineHero1: Yeah. I haven’t hurt anyone, been to Alaska, burst into song, or initiated horrifying amounts of flashback abuse. Now, Monkey-Butt! Bring me my tea!
Knuckles: Yes, your slightly off-trackness.
TheVulpineHero1: THIS ISN’T TEA! THIS IS CHEDDAR!
Knuckles: Cheddar? Does that come from France?
TheVulpineHero1: CHEESE ABUSE! CIVIL CORRUPTION! GIANT DONUTS! MUTINY!
Tails: Cream!
Cream: Yes?
Tails: No. Touchy.
Cream: O. K.
Knuckles: What are you going to do? Have me walk the plank?
TheVulpineHero1: Clean my toilet, actually. But, now that you mention it, YE BE WALKING THE PLANK, ME HEARTY!
Knuckles: We’re in a canoe, doing about 5 miles per week, and we don’t have a plank. I don’t see how that’s going to work
Tails: Hmm…
(15 seconds later)
TheVulpineHero1: Do you have any final words?
Knuckles: Belch!
Tails: O.O
Knuckles: What’s with the cleverly expressed emotion, my little friend?
Cream: Knuckles, you’re gonna put your foot in something nasty…
Amy: OI! It’s bad enough that you painted me brown and stuck me on the side of the canoe, but kicking a woman when she’s down…
Knuckles: There are no women on this ship.
Amy: Tch. Wipe your shoes, ugly.
Tails: I did!
Cream: Tails! Ix-nay on the ugly-stay!
Tails:???
Amy: Ptoo! What have you trodden in, Monkey-Butt?
Knuckles: Clue’s in the name. Well, up, up and away!
Tails: WHOA! WHY DID WE JUST SPEED UP?
Cream: Because we aren’t being weighed down by Knux’s big head anymore.
Sonic: Puff…Pant…We…have…reached…the…top!
Shadow: Never…wanna…see…another…butt…ugly…hedge hog…like…Amy…again…
TheVulpineHero1: Right. Now, we need to go back down.
Shadow: Oh. Okay then.
(Meanwhile)
ScootTH: Hey, Knux. I finally peeled myself off of that car.
Knuckles: Really? Hey, check out this newspaper!
ScootTH: What’s the headline?
Knuckles: It says, UGLY BOY DISFIGURED FURTHER BY FLYING CANOE.
ScootTH: GLERK!
Knuckles: Wow. They’re even predicting the news now.
ScootTH: You just crashed into me, jerk!
TheVulpineHero1: It just goes to show that some days you’re he fly and other days the window screen. In this case, you were the former.
Amy: Ow! YOU PUT THHE CANOE INTO REVERSE AND I SMASHED MY HEAD ON THE LAMPOST!
Shadow: We can’t have a beeper, because people wouldn’t know whoever it was us backing up, or Amy
Sonic: Tongue off my friend, lady boy!
Shadow: You wanna say that again?
Sonic: You’re a lady boy.
Shadow: EAT LEAD!
Sonic: This never happened to the other guy who says that! HELP!
Cap’n Duckbeard: Quack!
TheVulpineHero1: I don’t believe it! It’s my arch nemesis, Cap’n Duckbeard!
Knuckles: Oi, Cappy, what are we gonna do?
Rouge: He calls himself Cappy? Wow, if you just add an ‘r’…
Knuckles: Where have you been?
Rouge: How should I know?
TheVulpineHero1: We have to board his ship!
Knuckles: That shouldn’t be too hard. After all, they are riding a bin.
TheVulpineHero1: Begin boarding thingys!
Sonic: Captain! We’re coming under fire from scrunched up bus tickets!
Amy: They’re gonna ram us!
Cream: Tails, hold me tight!
Tails: You need to survive, Rose. You’ll die in your sleep, old and happy.
Cream: You’re cheating on me? HOW COULD YOU?
Tails: Shut up, Cream.
Cream: Oh. You aren’t cheating. I know, because there isn’t another girl on this whole ship.
Amy: Ahem!
Cap’n Duckbeard: Quack!
ScootTH: We’re boarding now!
TheVulpineHero1: So, we meet again! On the high seas, two men such as we were destined to fight!
ScootTH: How do you know that?
TheVulpineHero1: Because I made an appointment, and he was 15 minutes early. Git.
Knuckles: The crew are attacking us with rolled up newspapers!
Amy: The horror!
Shadow: I know you are, but what am I?
Tails: DEATH TO SQUEAKY BATH TOYS!
Cream: DOOM TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE MY LOVE FOR THE MOST HANDSOME GUY ON THE SEVEN SEAS!
TheVulpineHero1: I didn’t know you felt that way, Cream …
Tails: Cough!
TheVulpineHero1: Oh, she meant you. She must have been talking about inner beauty then!
Cap’n Duckbeard: Quack!
TheVulpineHero1: NEVER!
Cream: Are you going to tell us what he said?
TheVulpineHero1: No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cream: Why does that ‘No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’ sound so familiar?
Tails: It was used by Dr. Yolk-for-brains, who is now serving time in some sort of jail somewhere…
(Some sort of jail somewhere)
Eggman: I’M A LITTLE TEAPOT, ROUND AND FAT
LET ME GO OR I’LL SHOOT MY CAT
IF YOU HEAR HIM WAILING, YOU’LL KNOW THAT
THE PRISON WARDEN’S MOTHER IS A MAN!
Jailbird One: Shut up! That wasn’t in tune! It didn’t rhyme!
Warden’s mom: Plus, I’m gonna open a whole can of whupass on your sorry little butt for insulting me and Susan!
Warden: Mom! Stop calling me that! I’M A MAN!
(On Cap’n Duckbeard’s ship)
TheVulpineHero1: We all know that there’s only one way to settle this.
ScootTH: With oranges?
Knuckles: With cheddar?
Amy: With paint?
Shadow: With booze?
Sonic: With amphetamines?
Cream: With love?
Tails: With some sort of mutant supermen, with atomic missiles for feet?
Vanilla: With pinball?
Cap’n Duckbeard: Quack?
Shadow: It’s karaoke, isn’t it?
TheVulpineHero1: Surprisingly not.
Tails: Court battle?
TheVulpineHero1: Nope.
Amy: With yet more natter?
TheVulpineHero1: Nope.
Rouge: With a bowtie? Please say it’s with the bowtie! It can’t be called Bowtie of Doom with no bowtie!
TheVulpineHero1: No! We’re going to race around the world on jet powered sheep!
Cap’n Duckbeard: Oh, alright then.
Knuckles: You can talk?
Cap’n Duckbeard: Yeah. I just didn’t want to talk to ugly people like yourselves.

------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------

So. How will the race around the world on jet powered sheep end? Will it end? Or will we get distracted along the way? Am I asking stupid questions? More next time on…um..what’s the title?