Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Bunnys Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Bunnys love!

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story so don't sue me for that. I ain't getting' money for this either...

By Daniel Sargeant

Cream was awakening from the slumber she buried herself in. She rubbed her eyes and put on her slippers. Putting on a nightgown, Cream headed for the bathroom. She heard Amy talking to someone. She didn't know whether she was talking to someone directly or on the phone, as she wasn't quite awake yet. Cream listened for a few minutes and continued on to the bathroom.

"Ok… ok… bye…" Amy put the phone down and headed up the stairs and saw the bathroom door shut. "Oh… Cream!" She called.

"Yes Amy?" Cream replied from within the bathroom.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Uh… Something warm, that will wake me up a bit."

"I think the shower will do that."

"Ok… But just something… warm"

"Ok." Cream continued undressing for the shower. She pulled on the small string hanging from the roof and it clicked, the shower started up and Cream waited a few seconds before getting in.

Downstairs Amy was preparing breakfast. She opened the cupboard and pulled out a packet of Cornflakes for herself and put some bread in the toaster for Cream. Amy closed the cupboard and reached for the sugar pot. She pulled out a teaspoon from a draw and took the lid off of the pot and placed the teaspoon within it. Amy then got out of another cupboard some cups and teabags. She then turned the kettle on and waited while pouring her cornflakes in a bowl she took out of another cupboard.

Amy then walked over to the fridge and pulled out some milk and poured in over her cornflakes, then got the teaspoon and put sugar on them.

The kettle began screaming and Amy grabbed the hinge and placed two teabags in the cups. Then she poured water from the kettle into the cups and used the teaspoon to put sugar in them, she put in milk and stirred them and withdrew the teabags and continued to stir.

Cream had finished her shower and was slowly walking down the stairs. She caught her foot on something and tumbled the rest of the way down. "OUCH!!!" She yelled. Amy came running in and lifted her up and the both looked to see what she fell over and Cheese was sleeping on the stairs. Cream and Amy went into the kitchen and Cream took a seat rubbing her head. "I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those bad days today." She mumbled to Amy.

"Hmmm… maybe. Oh yeah! I've invited the girls over to do that who loves who game." Amy told Cream.

"See… what did I tell you? Bad day." Amy finished of making breakfast and they ate.

"So why don't you tell me now who you like?" Amy asked

"W… What? I…I…I don't love anyone like that." Cream started sweating.

"Oh yes you do. Its written all over you face."

"I don't see any pen marks"

"Tell me"

"I have… I don't love anyone like that."

"Don't fight me"

"I'm not fighting you I'm just saying I don't love anyone that's all." Cream was really starting to sweat now. "Just leave me alone."

"Okay, jeez what's with you today?"

"I told you. Bad day" Cream said starting to cool down. She finished breakfast and left the kitchen.

"Don't worry Cream. I'll find out and I'll tell everyone. Hehe." Amy mumbled to herself.

Cream rushed upstairs and changed into her usual clothes, an orange dress and her favourite shoes. She rushed back downstairs and headed out the door. Amy watched and wondered. Should I follow her? …Okay. Hehe.

Cream was humming to herself. This was maybe the first time she's ever left Cheese behind. [I haven't watched Sonic X, so I wouldn't know] She came across Sonic and Tails outside a food shop and a workshop.

"Hello Tails… Sonic." Cream said

"Yeah… hi… Cream…" Sonic was looking at all the different kinds of chocolate cake in the window.

"Hi Cream" Tails said. "How has the day been for you?" Tails turned to look at her.

"Alright I spos…" Tails looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Okay… what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Food!!!" Sonic said in the background

"Yeah there is, it's written all over you." Cream looked at her hands and legs.

"I don't see anything?" She pondered.

"It's an expression"

"Oh…"

"So What's Wrong?"

"… It's Amy."

"AMY!!!" Sonic yelled.

"Yeah… She's following me thinking I don't know."

"Ah… uh… uh… oh is that a monkey?" Sonic rushed off at Sonic speed.

"She's invited the girls over for this game and it's really embarrassing."

"SONIC!!!!" Amy rushed past forgetting her mission.

"See" Cream said.

"Yeah, so what's the game?"

"The who loves who game."

"How'd you play?" Cream narrowed her eyes.

"Take a wild guess!" She yelled.

"Ah… so who do you like?" Cream just cried and ran away back to her flat. Amy, Rouge and Tikal were there.

"What's wrong Cream?" Rouge asked…

"It's nothing…" Cream replied.

"Let the games begin!" Amy shouted.

"Okay. I don't see why. We know already who likes who." Cream agued.

"No we don't, we don't know yours." Amy countered.

"Uh… uh… A… Amy! I… I… told you I… don't love anyone… like that and what happened to you and chasing Sonic?" Cream said trying her best to change the subject.

"Nice try, Cream." Amy smirked. "But I'm afraid you cannot get away this time."

"Why not? I got away the last thirty-eight times" Cream gasped and cover her mouth.

"Ah ha… So you DO like someone."

"N…N…N…N…N...No!!! I don't."

"Yes you do. WHO!"

"…"

"It better not be Knuckles!" Tikal warned.

"Or Shadow!" Rouge added.

"Or Sonic" Amy finished.

"Ya know, it isn't like you to throw a warning, Tikal." Cream said.

"Oh did I? Well, I spos love can take a person so far." Tikal smiled.

"WHO!!!" Rouge and Amy yelled simultaneously.

"……….Tails………….."

"Tails!!!!" All three girls screamed, Cream just ran out of the house crying. She ran to the station and cried for a few minutes. Tails came along and saw her. He walked over and sat next to her. Cream didn't notice him and continued to cry. Tails sat next to her for a few minutes, waiting for her to calm down. Cream was calming and finally noticed Tails.

"You okay now?" Tails asked

"Y…*sniff* yeah…"

"So now what's up?"

"Amy!"

"The game?"

"Yeah… but they decided to change the rules a bit…"

"Huh?"

"Well we know who Amy likes…"

"Who doesn't?"

"And Rouge…"

"Really?"

"And Tikal…"

"That's obvious…"

"But… not me…"

"Huh?"

"Till now… the picked on me and forced me to tell them."

"Who?"

"I can't tell anyone… you the least…"

"Ah… I see… well I won't force it out of you… at least I know now."

"Huh?" Tails began walking off…

"And… I like you too." Tails boarded the front of the train… Cream ran and caught the back of the train.

How do you like it so far.

I've decided to post like about a few odd stories at once. For popularity points. ^_^ So don't get angry if I take so long.