Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ chao wars ❯ Into Space ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The story starts with peter an immortal light chao. And his friends star a dark power chao, chap a normal dark chao, and Chaoskey a normal hero chao who was the smartest of the four. They all lived nearby a meadow in some tree houses in the forest. One day Star saw a small chao child running around in the forest. They all heard a loud roaring above them, and Star saw the chao run away and then the others came out.
 
“What was that!” Chaoskey yelled.
 
“I don't know but a little chao just ran that way.”
 
There was a huge exploding sound followed by a rumbling coming from the way Star was pointing. The four of them raced away to see if the little chao was ok. By the time they got out to a clearing they saw the little chao get dragged into a shining ship. Than it flew off away from a large black ship firing randomly at the shining ship.
 
“Come on.” Yelled Chaoskey, “I've got an idea.”
 
She took them into a deep part of the forest where they found a large metal garage.
 
“Check this out”
 
She pushed a button on a remote and a door opened and there was a dark red ship.
 
“You built this.” said Peter
 
“Yep”
 
“How long have you kept this secret.”
 
“About a month.”
 
“Did you guys hear that?” said Chap
 
“What?”
 
“It was probably nothing.” Peter said, “Lets follow that ship and see what the heck is going on.”
 
They spent the next week following the shining ship on the seventh day they got to the moon. They watched the ship dock in what looked like an opening crater in a large hole in the moon. They went around and landed in a small crater on the dark side of the moon. They spent the next two days scanning the area for a way into the moon, they soon found a vent. They decided that Chaoskey and Peter would go in and find out what was up.