Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ chao wars ❯ Old Records ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“This vent is tiny Chaoskey, how long till we get to the old monitor room?”
 
“If these scans are right it should be right here!”
Peter and Chaoskey break open the vent and climb in to the dark room. Chaoskey turn on a monitor and starts typing something in on a key board.
 
“Kay, Peter, just give me a minute. Here I found a file, it's pretty old, it says.”
 
August 21 2000 (Hero Chao Army founding Day)
Dark Chao Army continues to barrage innocent all over Iceland chao we finally assembled a small army we're growing but the DCA is much stronger than us.
 
August 24 2000
We won our first battle today 253 dark chao killed; we only had 52 casualties 32 captured.
 
“ Wait a lot of data is corrupted, the next is a lot newer here.”
 
July 3 2001
The DCA have gone global. We're not sure how long they planed it but they've built hidden bases all over the earth. They've launched an attack not sure what's coming up next.
 
“There's one last non corrupted record.”
 
October 5 2003
The moon base is finally complete, things look bright.
 
“Looks like that's it for the records, but here's a map of the base, looks like there's a hanger pretty close to here. We'll meet up there in an hour. I'll stay here and download all the encrypted files so we can check them later. You look around the base.”
 
“Got it.” replied Peter.
 
He jumped back into the vents and went along for a while until he hears someone talking in a room.
 
“Did you hear the news Sparky, something's going on down on Africa sounds like.”
 
The vent cover broke off and Peter fell into the room. He saw three chao around him two gray chao and a normal one. Peter quickly pulled out a ball and through it against the ground close to the other three chao when it cracked a small purple cloud came out of it all three of the chao fell asleep. Peter looked around till he found a map it showed a cargo train that left to the hanger Chaoskey was talking about. Deciding he could found out plenty of info from the little chao, he grabbed one of there crates dumped it out and put them in it. He grabbed a cloak and the map and slowly made his way down to the train.
 
When he got off at the hanger he saw Chaoskey In a corner. He dragged the crate over.
 
“What's in the crate?”
 
“Surprise”
 
“Were going to take the battle ship over there it just finished the repairs so no one should be on it.”
 
Suddenly a banging started coming from the crate. They ran for the battle ship door.
 
They herd someone yelling “intruders.”
 
They the door slowly shut just in time and they flew away safely.