Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Childhood Memorys ❯ Moon Melody ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Midnights Side: Midnight looked around, the little fox seemed curious where she was. She then heard something from one of the rooms, She froze in her steps. ''Whos there?'' She asked with a mix of fear, And curiosity. Thats when a voice finally answered her, ''I'm Shadow, What's your name?'' For a minute Midnight was silent, She wasent sure what to say. But decided to answer her name in the end. ''I'm Midnight'' She answered in a whisper, She was trying not to be heard. She then sat down on the floor and smiled. Then Shadow asked in a whisper this time ''Why are we whispering?'' Midnight looked around to see if anyone was there, And answered. ''I'm really suppost to be asleep'' Then Shadow was silent for a few moments, But then asked another question. ''Did you meet my friend Maria yet?'' Midnight was just brought here she have't talked to anyone yet really. So she answered, ''No I haven't really talked to anyone but you'' Then Shadow asked a last question, ''Want to meet again tommorrow?'' Midnight thought about it for a bit. Then she nodded ''Sure'' She answered she then stood up, And said. ''I think I'll get to bed now good'night'' As Shadow then answered ''Good'night'' And everything became silent again.