Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Heart ❯ Cold Hearted ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mikey B23 here!!! I got me another Son/Amy Romance story!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikey B23 signing out!!!!.............

Cold Heart

Just to fill you in: Sonic: 17

Amy: 16

These ages may not be totally accurate...But then again...ITS MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

This fanfic contains a short little song from the song "Imagine me Without You."

Cold Heart

High atop the cliffs of Knothole, two familiar faces found themselves stranded on a mountain, hoping for some kind of help to arrive soon.

"Sonic!"

"Amy, don't worry...They'll be here." said a reassuring Sonic.

"Well, they better get here soon! That weather guy said that there was a really bad storm system coming through!" complained Amy.

"Amy, I told you, they'd be here..."

"What if they don't get here?!" said Amy.

Now, Sonic had been putting up with Amy for a good hour or two, and his patience was really running thin. Finally, Amy broke him.

"Sonic! I never should have gone on this trip! But, noooooo! You INSISTED that I go! We've been up here for five days now! No one has showed up! Damnet, Sonic, are you listening to me?!!!"

"SHUT UP AMY!!!!!" roared Sonic.

Amy looked at Sonic and winced at his harsh words.

"The way you've been complaining lately, I'm not so sure if I should bring you back or not!!!!!" said Sonic.

Amy couldn't believe the words coming out from Sonic's mouth. Her idol, and "boyfriend" was trash-talking her.

Amy started to cry, hoping Sonic would notice, but he had already sped off into the house, leaving her behind out in the darkening atmosphere.

"Damnet!" said Sonic.

Sonic concious started tugging at him, but he refused it any thought; Amy had been acting rudely lately, and he couldn't put up with her anymore. Sonic actually at one moment felt good that he had done the thing he did to Amy. He didn't realize that she actually LOVED him; he thought she just had a crush on him...But, then again...he DID have his doubts.

One hour later, Sonic turned on the news, and the weatherman who had reported earlier had a startling bulletin.

"What?!" said Sonic as he heard the warning.

"Twelve to twenty-four inches of snow tognight with temperatures reaching below the single digits."

Sonic quickly ran outside, hoping Amy was still there, but he couldn't find her anywhere.

"Oh, no...What have I done!?" said Sonic in disbelief as he saw that Amy's trail was nowhere to be found.

Sonic called out for Amy, but all he got was an echo, and an ever-darkening horizon in front of him.

"She won't survive out there by herself! Damnet, hold on, Amy! I'm coming!!!" shouted Sonic.

Sonic wasn't running like he usually did on the cliffs...the drop was a doozy. He, for the first time ever in his life, had to JOG.

Sonic kept cursing under his breath; shocked at how he had hurt Amy's feelings and...possibly, her heart.

"Please, Amy, don't leave me...Please be alive." Sonic kept muttering to himself.

...

Meanwhile in a far-off region of the mountain.

"Oh, man, its getting cold, brrrrrrrrr...Sonic...Bastard!! He's the reason I'm doing this!"

Amy was only wearing her traditional pink-red dress with only a green parka and mittens to keep her warm, but she knew that if she didn't find shelter soon, she would freeze.

Amy found a small cavern near the outskirts of the mountain, the sky was becoming more dark as she got closer to it, finally reaching it. After siting down, onloy fifteen minutes later, did the snow start to fall. Amy made a small fire inside the cave to keep her warm. Yet, no matter how much she fought it, her mind kept turning back to Sonic.

"He surely didn't mean it...I just know he couldn'tve meant it, he couldn't have!" said Amy, reassuring herself.

...

<Meanwhile, near the top of the cliff mountain region.>

"Oh, no...It's getting very cold..." said Sonic to himself.

"I just hope I can find her out here! Its getting very dark, and I've been out here for a good hour..." said Sonic to himself.

He knew he didn't have much time to find her, so Sonic started to speed up, but, to his shock, the snow was already ankle-deep, plus, to his horror, his feet were frost-bitten.

"Oh, no! Shit, I can't feel my feet..." said Sonic.

Sonic called out, despritely to Amy, his legs were frozen, and he couldn't move them. He knew he was in serious trouble unless someone helped him fast.

"Amy!!! Amy!!!" shouted Sonic into the empty air.

"Where are you, Amy!!!!?" Sonic started to lose his voice after about fifteen minutes, the snow was already up to his thighs.

"Oh, no...Amy..." said Sonic as he started to lose conciousness from the extreme cold.

"Amy..." was the last coherent thing heard from Sonic as he fell on his face to the unforgiving snow pile.

Sonic was motionless for hours, finally, the snow covered him up, except for his head-quills.

...

"I'd better call Sonic, to let him know I'm okay..." said Amy, she dialed Sonic's cellphone.

Amy waited and waited, but got no answer, the blizzard had blocked all reception from the area.

"Sonic, I hope you're okay..." said Amy, as she started to fall asleep. the fire had burnt out, but Amy had built two more in its place so the warmth wouldn't leave. Yet, no matter how hard she tried to sleep, Sonic kept on appearing in her mind.

"I have this terrible feeling that something's happened to Sonic." said Amy to herself.

Amy couldn't do anything, though, inadequately dressed as she was. She could only wait it out, and hope that Sonic was okay.

...

Next morning, the snow had indeed fallen, and the morning air had partially melted half there, making Amy's trip back much easier.

"Sonic!!!" shouted Amy to an empty air.

When Amy had traveled a bit, a tingle in her head told her something was wrong around here.

"Why do I have this feeling that there's something here?" said Amy to herself.

Amy didn't have to travel far; she saw three blue quills extending from the snow, Amy couldn't believe her eyes; Sonic was frozen solid. Amy felt her heart beat jump up when she saw Sonic's lifeless form in front of her.

Amy's true love had been out all night looking for her, totally unclothed, he didn't even think about the cold, only about saving her. Amy cried pitifully as she knew that now she would never beable to tell Sonic that she loved him. Amy's tears fell to the cold snow, freezing solid before they even hit the ground. She had lost him, her one love, and it was because of her that he died. Amy was battling between reality and the dream-world; her mind was racing back and forth, unable to decide wheter to leave him here or to take his frozen body back to the hut.

Amy couldn't help but realize that she needed to take him back to the hut, at least he wouldn't be frozen.

...

Amy placed Sonic in front of the fireplace, close enough so the ice on his quills could melt and he might warm up...as hopless as it was, to her.

"Sonic...I can't believe you're gone..."Amy muffled through tears.

"I-I just want you to know that...I love you! I've loved you ever since I met you!" said Amy, a small smile beginning to form on her face.

"When you saved me from Eggman's grasp at Knothole, I knew that my feelings were more then just a hunch. And when you saved me from Eggman on ARK, I knew that you must love me too. At least...Thats what I had hoped for...When we got back, you yelled at me for bugging you. But, when you asked me to go with you on this trip, I was so happy." said Amy thorugh her crying.

"Just so you know, Sonic...if you can hear me...I love you, and I always have."

(Song start)

"As long as stars shine down from heaven, and the rivers run into the sea, 'till the end of time forever, you're the only love I'll need...In my life you're all that matters, in my eyes the only truth I see, when my hopes and dreams are shattered, you're the one thats there for me...When I found you I was blessed, and I will never leave you, I need you..."

As Amy continued to weep, movement could be seen from Sonic as Amy turned around, her eyes full of tears, were about to be even more tear-filled.

"Imagine me without you, I'd be lost and so confused, I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid, that you'd never see me through...Imagine me without you, Lord you know its just impossible, because of you its all brand new, my life is now worthwhile, I can't imagine me without you..."

"Sonic?!?!" shouted Amy in shock.

"Amy..." said a weak Sonic as his breath started returning to him.

"When you caught me I was falling, you uplifted me back on my feet, it was like you heard my calling, and you rushed to set me free...When I found you I was blessed, and I will never leave you, I need you..."

"Amy!" said a joyful Sonic as he weakly stood up, only to be knocked back down and received a flurry of kisses from Amy who was crying on his face.

"Sonic! I thought I'd lost you!"

"Imagine me without you, I'd be lost and so confused, I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid, that you'd never see me through...Imagine me without you, Lord you know its just impossible, because of you its all brand new, my life is now worthwhile... I can't imagine me without you..."

"Amy, I love you." said Sonic.

"I love you too!!!" said an enthusiastic Amy. Amy's lips met Sonic's and the two passionately kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

"When I found you I was blessed, and I will never leave you, I need you...Imagine me without you, I'd be lost and so confused, I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid, that you'd never see me through!!..."

"I love you with all my self, Sonic!!" said Amy as she continued to plant kisses on Sonic's face.

"I'll always love you, Amy...Always." said Sonic as the morning sun peaked out over the horizon, casting a ray of light onto the coulpe, and with Sonic confessing his feelings to Amy, Amy knew that she finally had who she had always wanted to have: Sonic the Hedgehog.

"Imagine me without you, Lord you its just impossible, because of you its all brand new, my life is now worthwhile...I can't imagine me...I can't imagine me...without you..."

...

Well?! Like it!!? This is perhaps my best romance story involving Amy and Sonic! Cheers to all those that read this! Thanks for being such loyal readers! Until next time...Mikey B23 is signing out!!!!!!.............................WAIT!! By the way....I just got out of school!! SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!! I'M NO LONGER A SOPHOMORE!!!! I'M AN 11TH GRADER!!! MY JUNIOR YEAR HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!! AND I JUST TURNED 17.

Now, Mikey B23 is signing out!!!!!!!!...............................WAIT!!! There's more!!

-Due to the fact that I've been writing so many fanfics, and this will make it #10, my NEXT fanfic will be my longer of what I usually do..So...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...JUST BE PATIENT!!!! MIKEY B23 SIGNING OUT!!!!!.........(For real this time!)