Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Easter Surprise ❯ The Question ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mikey B23 here! I've decided to type some stories while listening to my Orchestra music, "Smashing Live!" I decided with Easter coming soon, Sonic would be a great story to do it on! Enjoy!

Easter Suprise

"Sonic! Wake up!" Amy was yelling in Sonic's ear.

Sonic woke up to Amy's sweet, yet annoying voice.

"Sonic! Wake up! There's some eggs in the livingroom!"

Sonic woke up, acting shocked that there were objects scattered around the room, but in reality, he put them there...Today was Easter, and he was determined to give Amy an Easter she would never forget.

"Really?!"

Sonic leaped out of bed and ran to the livingroom {Not Ran but more like jogged!}, looking quite surprised with the scene in front of him: Eggs were scattered throughout the room.

"But, the Easter Bunny couldn't have...Oh, Bunny Rabbot probably did this! <muttering> I'm gonna get her for this."

"Well, they look hollow, why not open them?"

Amy looked at Sonic with perplexed eyes; they didn't look like they could be opened. Amy went ahead and opened one, surprising her that there was something inside it!

"Theres...A note inside the egg!" Amy shouted with astonishment.

"Well, what's it say?"

Amy opened the note to reveal a single sentence inside.

"Today is your day, Amy, find the other eggs, and read thier clues to reveal your Easter surprise! <End Note>"

"A...GIFT?!"

Amy gave a suspecting eye to Sonic who was casually looking away, staring into the TV screen as if he was totally confused to the entire occasion.

<Thinking> "Well, it can't be Sonic..."

After finding another egg, Amy read the note:

"Your next clue is on a screen" <End Note>

"A TV!" Amy shouted with triumph as she ran to the TV, and found an egg there. She read the note inside it as well, now, Sonic wrote the clues, getting hardr as each clue was found...He wanted to see Amy's face when she read the very last one.

"A riddle to keep you guessing! The next clue is found in a "blue" dressing!" <End Note>

All Amy could fathom was a confused "WHAT?!"

Sonic acted baffled, but knew where it was.

"Lets check my room!"

"Yeah! 'Blue' Dressing!"

Sonic beat Amy easily to his room, opening the door, and finding the salad he had last night. He dug through it, and found another egg. He offered it to Amy, but she didn't want to read it, though, since it was in eaten food.

"Uhh...No, no thank you..."

"Okay, I'll read it then." Sonic opened the egg, and inside was yet another note with another clue inside it.

"You're getting warmer, go sit in the corner!" <End Note>

"Which corner?!" Amy shouted in confusion.

"There's only so many of them, lets look together!"

"Right!" Amy and Sonic both searched every corner of the house, until Amy found yet another egg and read another clue:

"Only a few more to go! This one you should know! Its inside a "Boe" (As in Boeing 747!) <End Note>

Amy was clueless as to the meaning of the clue. After about ten minutes, though, it clicked for her.

"Didn't I build a model of a Boeing 747?" Amy asked Sonic.

"Now that you mention it...yeah you did! Go check it!"

Amy ran to her room, again, and found an egg inside the cockpit. She read the last clue inside:

"This is the last one, you won't belive your eyes...Your gift is none other then...I" <End Note>

Amy looked around, and when she didn't see anything, she realized what the "I" was.

Before she could turn towards Sonic, he had, in his hand, a navy-blue box. Amy's eyes sparkled when Sonic opened it; Inside was a gold ring with an emerald in the center. It sparkled with radiant beauty, it reminded Amy of Sonic's eyes...Amy could feel tears forming in her eyes when Sonic asked her the biggest question anyone ever could.

"Amy, will you marry me?"

...................

Well?! Did you like it?! I got all teary-eyed while typing this! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Until next time...This is Mikey B23 signing out!!!!.................