Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Furry Cupids ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer I don't own anything except my OC's.

OC's

Ohm the Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Color: Navy blue fur with white patch shaped like a skull on chest.

Eyes: All red with black pupil in center.

Likes: Amp, Chaos emeralds, football

Dislikes: Eggman, Math

Other: Girlfriend: Amp, Best Friends: Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Amy, and Cream.

Amp the Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Color: White with sky blue tips on quills.

Eyes: Sky blue

Likes: Ohm, money, power, soccer

Dislikes: Eggman, English

Other: Boyfriend: Ohm, Best friends: Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Rouge, Amy, and Cream.

Ages of characters No flames plz

Sonic: 20

Knuckles:20

Shadow: 20

Tails: 13

Rouge: 20

Amy: 17

Cream: 12

Ohm: 21

Amp: 21

Chapter 1- The plan

Shadow was lying on his bed in the guest room of his friend Ohm's house. Ohm and Shadow were good friends and Ohm opened up his home to him. However he couldn't sleep today because of what was happening in the room next to him. Ohm and his girlfriend Amp were having sex. Shadow's bed was next to the wall where Ohm's bed was. The banging of their feet on the wall and their moans of pleasure were driving Shadow insane! "Damn it!" Shadow said. He jumped out of bed and headed downstairs to watch TV. Shadow flipped through channels until he saw a documentary channel. It was about the space colony ARK, Shadow's home. It explained about Gerald Robotnik, the Biolizard, the eclipse cannon, and all of the other things. It then showed the G.U.N. soldiers taking over the colony. Shadow remembered that day…

"Okay men let's take control here!" yelled a G.U.N. general. The soldiers marched in, shooting their guns everywhere. "Find Robotnik!" a soldier yelled. "Yeah! Let's do it!" yelled another one. The firing of their guns and the screaming of the colonists could be heard throughout the space station. Shadow then remembered the last time he saw his friend Maria. He was in a space pod, just about to be launched to Earth. "Maria… what are you doing?!" yelled Shadow. "Shadow…" said Maria. "Shadow… I beg of you… please do it for me. Make them all happy." Shadow realized she wanted him to make everyone on Earth happy. "Maria!" he yelled. "Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog." said Maria. She pushed the button and the pod launched into space. "Maria!" Shadow yelled. He never saw her again.

Shadow stared at the ground. "Maria, how can I fulfill your wish?" he asked himself. Then he heard the creaking of someone walking down the stairs. It was Ohm. "Couldn't sleep?" asked Ohm. "Yeah" replied Shadow. "Why?" "Because you and Amp were making a lot of noise!" "Oops, sorry about that, my friend." Shadow sighed and said "It's alright." "You look troubled" said Ohm. "It's my friend." said Shadow. "A long time ago I promised her that I would make everyone on Earth happy. After watching this documentary I want to do it. But I don't know how!" "I know!" said Ohm. "You know how Valentines Day is coming up?" "Yeah" replied Shadow. "Well" said Ohm. "Why don't you play Cupid and match up our friends who are too nervous to ask each other as their valentine! You do the matching and I'll hold a party here and make sure everything works out!" "Cool!" said Shadow. "But wait… who are the couples?" "Hmm…there's Sonic and Amy, Knuckles and Rouge, and Tails and Cream. There's a start. It's not exactly the entire world but hey it's a start." "Alright so we arrange it so they are matched up like that so they become couples?" "Yeah, pretty much." "Alright, I'll do it!" "Count me in too" said a feminine voice that caused Ohm and Shadow to turn around. Standing there was the sexy Amp. "You want in on this?" asked Shadow. "Hell yeah. I've wanted to help Rouge, Amy, and Cream for ages!" "Alright" said Ohm. "It's a plan!"