Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ I Miss You ❯ I Miss you ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Me: Wheeeee! Another new story!
 
Amy: but there's something different about this one.
 
Amy and Me: It's her/my first Angst!
 
Yami Bakura: (sarcastically) Yay.
 
Amy: Shut up. You're ruining the moment.
 
Yami B.: Like I care.
 
Amy: (casually takes out her Piko Piko Hammer and spins it around)
 
Yami B.: O_O I mean I'm sorry and Yay! It's her first Angst story!
 
Amy: That's better.
 
Me: (sweat drops) eh…ok…… On with the story!
 
Note: This IS my first Angst/song fic so easy with the flames, ok?
Lyrics
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
 
Chapter 1: I Miss You
 
(I miss you miss you)
Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of the darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends
 
Kira stared out the window. It was midnight and the stars were shining but she couldn't sleep. She was thinking about Sonic. They had a “big fight” and he had left. She had only realized she had gone too far. She had run almost everywhere in town looking for him until her friends forced her to stop before she got sick since it was the raining season. Hot tears fell down her face making her already soaking fur become wetter. “Oh Sonic, if only I could see you again. I would tell you how sorry I am, and to tell you that I love you,” she whispered. Little did she know, someone was saying the same thing about her.
 
Where are you and I'm so sorry
I can not sleep I can not dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight
 
Sonic sighed as he walked around Station Square. He knew he shouldn't be out here not when it was raining so hard, but he couldn't help it. After the argument with Kira, he couldn't talk to anyone. Not even his best friend Tails. Finally he found himself in the middle of Twinkle Park. `How did I get here without knowing where I was going?' he thought. `Great I'm starting to learn how to rhyme. Perfect.' He sat down on a bench and sighed again. He knew he had to apologize to Kira but now wasn't the right time. Tears started falling from his emerald green eyes. It was his fault that the argument happened. It had all started with just one misunderstanding.
 
-----Flash back-----
Sonic was smiling to himself as he held a bunch of flowers. // Yami B.: coughrosesforKiracough. Amy and me: Shut up and let them read! // Today was Kira's birthday and he had found the perfect gift. They weren't the flowers, oh no. It was something much more special. He was right by the window of Kira's house when he saw her. He was about to call out to her but he stopped when he saw Shadow walk up to her. He said something to her and gave her something. Kira must have liked it, because she literally jumped for joy. She stopped, walked over to Shadow and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sonic couldn't believe it. Even though no one knew, he had a crush on her. Yes people, Sonic the hedgehog has a crush. He wanted to find out what was going on. He calmly walked up to her and asked if he could speak with her alone. She nodded and they walked off. Sonic turned to Kira, “What was that about?!” Kira stared at him, “What are you talking about?” “Don't play innocent with me! I saw you kiss him! You love him don't you?” “What?! No! I don't!” “Yeah right!” “Sonikku li-“ “Don't call me that! I've had it! I'm leaving!” with that said, Sonic turned around and ran off.
----End of flash back-----
 
Now Sonic realized he was wrong about that. He had over reacted. If had just listen to her, he wouldn't be out here. The rain, as if sensing his sadness, fell harder to make the mood even more depressing. He growled. “Perfect.” His fur soaking wet, Sonic took off not without slipping and sliding a bit at first though.
 
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head
 
Kira wiped her tears away but fresh one would always come back. She couldn't help it she missed him so much. She threw herself on to the bed crying uncontrollably. So much that she didn't notice the bedroom door opening and soft footsteps coming closer to the bed. She felt herself in someone's arms but she didn't open her eyes. She was crying too hard. She felt a hand wiping her tears away. “No more tears, Kira-chan. No more tears.” Said a very familiar voice. Kira opened her eyes to find herself looking into emerald green ones. “Sonic?” she said almost silently. Sonic grinned, “You were expecting maybe, Santa Claus?” he asked jokingly. Kira smiled weakly before starting to cry again, “I'm sorry,” she cried. “For what?” Sonic asked gently. Kira looked up, “for earlier. If I was paying attention I would-“ she broke off crying again. Sonic hugged her, “I should be the one apologizing, Kira. If I would of listen to you, this wouldn't have happened.” Kira looked up at him. “Really?” Sonic smiled and nodded. Kira hugged him tightly and started crying but this time because she was happy. Sonic titled her head so she was looking at him, “I thought I said no more tears.” He grinned, “Looks like will have to fix that won't we?” Kira looked confused, “What are-“ but she was cut off when Sonic pressed his lips against hers. She gasped slightly, allowing Sonic to deepen the kiss. Much to both their disappointment, they needed to breath, so they broke apart. Kira was panting slightly, “Sonic, I-“ but she was once again cut off by Sonic, who put a hand to her lips to silence her. “Kira, I…I love you.” Sonic said, blushing crimson and looking away. Kira, meanwhile, was in shock. ` He loves me too! I'm so happy I could sing. Better not do that or I'll break the windows. Heh.' Kira gently made Sonic look at her. “I love you too,” she whispered. Sonic smiled and again they came closer together sharing another kiss. In a few minutes they broke apart again. Kira wrapped her arms around Sonic's neck as she felt him wrap his arms around her waist. They smiled at each other before falling asleep.
 
I miss you miss you
I miss you miss you
I miss you miss you
I miss you miss you
I miss you miss you
I miss you miss you
 
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
 
Me: (Stares at computer) Did I just write that?
 
Amy: Yep.
 
Me: oh…… Yeah!
 
Yami B.: It wasn't very angsty.
 
Amy: It was at the beging. She never said there wasn't going to be a happy ending.
 
Me: Yeah. So Review! Maybe I can write more stories with a K/S pairing. Just review and tell me!