Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knothole Triangle ❯ Girls' Vacation ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Knothole Triangle, Chapter 2
by aladdinabu

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Legality: Sonic and all them are copywright Sega and Archie. This fanfic is my own story. That's about it. I'd direct you to my website, but it's sort of dead.

Here we go with Chapter 2! This chapter has a little Shuri Ai, and isn't that grand? Not much of it, though; mostly a teaser for chapter 4. Those of you who loved the Shonen Ai, I'm sorry, but... don't count another one out completely. ;) This was neccessary to my plot, and I plan to do a good job on it, even though I have even less insight into this area. I warn you, though; only read it if you're emotionally stable right now.

Happy Reading! -AA
---------------------------------------------------------------------


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter Two: Girls' Vacation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sally flopped down on her bed, frustrated. "Oh, this is terrible."

Bunnie walked over from where she had been adjusting the servo-joints in her robotic arm. "Well, Sally-girl, these here people ain't very trustin'. Ah honestly don't know why you thought this would go that smoothly."

"But we need the supplies, and they need our food surplus," the brown squirrel said. "Why do they have to be so difficult?"

"Oh, it's just their way. They'll come around."

"I suppose you're right."

The truth was, she did hope that this would go speedy, but the part she wasn't telling was that she had an ulterior motive.

She and Sonic had taken their relationship to the next level not too long ago. After dating for a while, and many embarrassing situations, they decided they would sleep together. It had been sweet and simple at first, but lately they had let their passion run wild, discovering many new, wonderful pleasures.

Two weeks ago was the last time they were together. He had waved goodbye as they rode off in the small hovercraft. He was missing her, too. Probably just as much.

"Sal, what's wrong?"

"What?"

"Ah said, what's wrong? You look sorta dazed, there."

"It's, it's nothing, Bunnie." She sat up and stared out the window.

"It's you and Sonic, ain't it?"

She almost blew her cool right then and there. "Wh-what?!" No one knew about their bedroom escapades. How did Bunnie find out?

"You miss him."

Whew. "Yeah, I admit it. I miss him a lot." She was beginning to get hot. She really wished he was here, his thin yet strong arms around her. She could almost feel him...

Wait, she could feel him.

Then she realized it was Bunnie that was hugging her. "It's alright, Sally-girl. We-all'll be outta here in a couple days."

"I sure hope so."

Bunnie stood up and flashed her a bright smile, then headed to the bathroom.

Sally sighed. She would rather Sonic was here, but Bunnie was her best friend. She was glad she was around to keep her morale up.

She looked down and realized her morale wasn't all that was up. Her nipples were relatively hard now, peeking out from beneath her light-tan chest fur. Guess I miss Sonic TOO much, she thought. She could feel her face getting hot under her fur. She stood up and opened a window.

"Do y'all need to use the bathroom, shuga, or you wanna do all that in the mornin'?"

She turned. Bunnie was in her panties, and was heading for an over-sized t-shirt. "Yes, thank you."

Bunnie stopped, looked at her funny, then supressed a laugh. "Sal, just how much do you miss that hedgehog?"

Sally was bewildered for a moment, then realized what she meant. She folded her arms in front of her bosom. "N-none of your business."

"Sally Alicia Acorn! Have you an' Sonic been... doin' the Humpty Dance?" She chuckled.

"W-what?!" She couldn't believe she would use such an unflattering phrase to describe something so beautiful. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Bunnie gasped and ran over to her. "Ah- Ah was just joshin'!" she whispered. "You really are, aren't ya?!"

Sally squirmed. "Uh, I, uh..."

"Oh, my GAWD!" She sat down on the bed next to her. "No wonder you've been all depressed this whole trip!" She elbowed the brown-furred squirrel in the side. "Way to go! Ah didn't think you'd ever get that wild bachelor in the bedroom!"

"Bunnie!" she shouted, grabbing her by the shoulders in a panic. "Please, you can't tell anybody! If it ever got around..."

"Why, Sally-girl! You really think Ah can keep this juicy piece of gossip all to myself?" She blinked innocently, then laughed. "Don't you worry your pretty little head. Ah know the 'leader disrespect' speech well. It'll stay right in this here hotel room." She looked down at her arms. "Sal, you got some pretty strong hands."

She had been squeezing her shoulders a little tight. As she let go, she could see the impressions in Bunnie's right arm fur. Hey, and-

She also noticed their naked breasts were rubbing together.

"Sally..."

It was a very strange sensation; her firm tits, pressed against those of another. This made her notice even more that the rabbit was much more well-endowed than she was.

"Sally!"

They were so... so soft. To her amazement and shock, she found she wanted to touch them, just give them a quick squeeze. Her breath was coming much faster now. She had to feel them against her hands. Her right slowly moved upward until it was millimeters from that soft, round breast.

"SALLY!!!"

She jerked away, disturbed with her actions. She looked at Bunnie, who was staring back in shock, amazement, and... a little fear? They were both panting like dogs in a furnace.

She was at a loss to explain. "Bunnie, I- I- I-"

"Dear sweet Jesus, Sally!" she replied. "Ah can't believe what you were about to do!"

"M-me neither, Bun, believe me!" She ran a hand through her hair. "They're just so much fuller than mine, I- I'm not a les... a... you know."

"All the evidence points the other way, Sally-girl," she replied, backing off the bed toward her own. "Ah don't know what to believe." She grabbed her shirt and hurridely pulled it on.

"Oh, B-Bunnie, I'm sorry, don't think-"

"Ah don't wanna think. Ah know what I'll think if Ah do."

"I'm in love with Sonic! Whatever this is... it's not real."

Bunnie climbed in her bed. "Too real for me, shuga." She pulled the covers up over her head. "Please, let's just get ta sleep."

"I... I'm sorry, Bunnie..."

"Ah know, let's just sleep, alright?"

She stood up and stumbled into the bathroom.

Sally felt like she didn't quite know the face staring back at her from the mirror. What the hell had she just done?! She almost caressed her best friend's boob, that's what. Her own were still as hot as they were before. She touched them. Why? What was wrong with her? Then a thought came to her; maybe if she masturbated the feelings would go away, and she could get some rest.

She quietly closed the door, then seated herself on the toilet. She closed her eyes and felt downward for the spot. There. She rubbed and massaged her soft, thin lips for a minute. Then she thrust all three fingers inside with a moan. She tried to match the speed at which Sonic thrusted, but it was no use.

She thought of her hedgehog lover. His strong presence, his masculine smell. She could still vividly imagine the shape, the feel of his hot member throbbing inside her. Oh, how she'd wanted it, how she'd ached for it these past weeks! Her inner walls were unsatisfied without him.

As her right hand moved in and out, her left moved up to touch her bosom. He loved nibbling on her, all over; particularly her ears, toes, and nipples. She wished she could do these things to herself in his absence, but she wasn't flexible enough to nibble her own toes, and her breasts weren't large enough to put a teet into her mouth. She had to content herself with rubbing them in a circular motion, then pinching them one by one. Not often did he bite, for he knew she had tender skin, but the pinching reminded her of that. And the rubbing reminded her of... of...

Of Bunnie.

She came immediately with a violent shudder, spraying hot, sticky liquid all over her hand and onto the floor. She slouched down, panting and gasping, fur sticking from sweat.

She was cursed. There was no other explaination. Her best girlfriend wandered into her sexual fantasy! It was enough to make her... come. It was sick! The thought of Bunnie naked stimulated her! She wanted to hang herself. It just wasn't right.

She was so tired. In a second she would get up and clean herself and the floor, then go crawl into bed. In a second...

But the evening's events had drained her completely. She fell asleep right there, in her pool of tainted juices.


**************AA**************


"HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

That didn't sound pleasant.

Sally awoke with no idea where she was, and nearly fell off the toilet. By the time she figured it out, the noise had stopped. She could hear it so clearly because the door was open.

She stood and, slightly embarassed, removed her hand from it's place between her thighs. Her fingers were stuck together. She washed them off quickly and leaned out into the room to see what the matter was.

Bunnie was bent over the wastebasket, wiping her mouth with a tissue. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Bunnie, what's wr-"

Her head jerked up to look at Sally, her eyes heading straight to the spot between her legs. Sally looked down to see the matted fur, glistening in the dim light of the low-watt bulbs in the ceiling.

"Sally-girl, you made me sick."

She was stunned. "But I-"

"Literally." She spat into the trash can and stood up. "That was a disgusting surprise."

"I didn't mean for it to be," she said.

"So y'all were trying to turn me on, were ya?!" she shouted, unnerved by the whole thing.

She was by now distraught. "No, no! I didn't even mean you to see it! I would never do such a thing!"

"Why didn't you lock the door, then?"

She thought back. No, she hadn't locked it. Then again... "I didn't mean to fall asleep like that! Bunnie, look-"

"You expect me to trust you now? You don't even bothah tellin' me that you're gay, then make a move on me?" She was almost furious. "Ah can't believe you would finger yourself thinking about me when Ah'm on the other side of the wall!"

She started to say she wasn't thinking of Bunnie, but then she remembered; she HAD thought of her, near climax. "I, I, I-"

"You're a sick bitch, Sally Acorn."

She couldn't take it anymore. She burst out in tears, falling onto the bed. The tears were hot, and stung her face. She shook from the uncontrollable sobs.

"I'm sorry!" she screamed through her arms. "I'm a terrible person! I betrayed you, and I don't understand all this, and I just want to fucking die!!!" She choked, and started coughing. Then she made her decision.

She jumped up and stumbled over to the window, her pained cries still escaping her throat. She shoved it open and looked down at the pavement far below. In a moment, it would all be over; she would never have to deal with the insane lesbian feelings again. She was a freak, and this was the best way to deal with a freak. She looked back at Bunnie, who now had a strange look on her face.

"I'm so sorry!"

Then in one swift motion, she hauled herself out the window and into empty space.

And she was falling. Plummeting down toward the greyish expanse below. It came up to meet her, as well, like an old friend.

It was an old friend. It was Bunnie.

She gasped as she was suddenly in the arms of her once best friend. They rocketed back up through the window and into their room.

Bunnie gently placed her on the bed, turning off her boot jets. "You okay, honey?" she said sharply.

She lay there a moment, still petrified from the experience. Then she nodded slightly.

"Oh, thank God," she said, clutching at her heart.

Neither moved for a while, catching their breath and calming down. Then, Sally sat up.

"W-why did you save me?"

Bunnie looked at her, a pained look on her face. "Oh my gawd, Sally-girl... you think I would ever let you-"

"You were so sickened by me," Sally said, still crying a bit. "I thought it would solve the problem if I wasn't here to have those terrible thoughts..."

"Oh, Sally!" She threw her arms around her neck. "Ah would never want you to die!" Now she was starting to cry, as well. "You're my friend, no matter what you like."

She pulled back. "You mean, you'd... you'd still talk to me, even if I was a- a lesbian?"

"Well, Ah might not give you quite so many hugs," she said, laughing weakly. Sally laughed with her. The tears came easier now. "Ah feel like a heel. Ah was so insensitive, Ah almost drove you to... oh, Sally-girl, Ah'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this, Bunnie!" She sniffed. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I almost groped you, and then my thoughts strayed to you in the bathroom..."

The rabbit pulled back. "Strayed? Yah... weren't thinkin' about me the whole time?"

"Oh, no, I was thinking of Sonic! It was just at the end there that... that..."

"It's okay, honey. Ah wish Ah hadn't yelled at you. It's just that the sight of my best friend all covered in her own junk... Ah didn't have the stomach for it."

Sally smiled. It felt good after the whole ordeal. "Bunnie, I... oh, I can't say that, now, can I?"

"What's that?"

"I love you, but..."

"Not in a homosexual way." She patted her on the back. "It's okay, Ah get ya."

"I'm sorry you had to deal with my shit, Bunnie. I hope I don't relapse or anything. I really don't know how gay feelings work."

"Me neither, shuga. Are you sure they're not what you want?"

She looked her long-eared friend in the face. "I know all this is so weird, but through it all, I still love Sonic as much as ever." She looked out the window. "I hope I can see him soon."

They hugged close, releasing their emotions. Then they lay next to each other, tired once again.

"Looky here at us," Bunnie said, chuckling. "Ah can tell all my friends Ah've been in bed with a lesbian." She caught Sally's paniced look. "No, no, not really, shug."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just don't-"

"Yeah, Ah know. Sorry, Ah wasn't thinkin'."

"It's okay. You're my best friend, you're allowed a few mistakes."

Bunnie hugged her again. This was an uncertain, painful time, and love was what she needed to get through it. "You too, shuga."

Then they were asleep again, regaining their spent adrenaline. Sally dreamt of home and her love, and Bunnie dreamt of a helicopter that ate Funions. They stayed that way late into the afternoon, peace between them again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~end~
(on to chapter 3!)