Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Knuckles Got His Ass Kicked ❯ Taking Charge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:I only own Lunar and the kids the rest belong to Sega who should Burn in hell for killing offMolly and Cosmo you bastards!! As well as Bleu and Fort
Knuckles lays in bead his ribs heavily bandaged and in a metal cast he tries to get up but barely as he drinks a cup of water his dreads tied back as a young white echidna who resembles him in a red t shirt and blue pants comes in "Dad you haven't failed me I love you!" Knuckles smiles at him "look son let me tell you something this battle is far from over I will get revenge I was too confident and look what I caused me!" just then a black bat comes in "well I see your up cousin your ribs are shattered both of them" he spoke in a soft French tone he had on a simple outfit from G.U.N. he is the finance of Rouges cousin Bleu "tell us what happened why you were being so foolish" he gently puts his hand on the young echidna's shoulder "well you might have to avenge your father." Knuckles gives him a look " yep still gullible" the bat smiled.
--------------Knuckles POV-------------------
"I was finished with a concert Amy was with me the click well who knows where they were damn consulates." Knuckles is back stage dressed in Rasta gear Amy has on a school girl look as they mingle with others that were lucky to head back stage their spouses were with the kids.
Amy told me that tonight Hilary Duff would get her ass kicked for spreading those rumors I knew she would too, Sonic wasn't too happy C.T. wasn't there to see it but had an entourage of cameramen ready selling shit like that hell he hustles his own bootlegs CD's talk about hood rich but I do owe him the fact he put me here all the drama. If you ask I still say this bullshit is way better than guarding that dumb rock.
-----Flashback-----
I made a wish to no longer guard that rock and it came true I ended up staying with the bat girl she all ready had Shadow "the ultimate life form" she was also dating Tails hell what couple that was Tails was more aggressive and violent that ever but hey I guess she taught him well lol.. End flash back
------Return to his POV------
Where was I Oh yeah after wards every one left only me and Amy were left I wish I got at least the diamonds maybe she would be mega Amy but I doubt it oh well I see a young blond girl ready to fight with a hoard of goons one I'm pretty sure weighed 500+ pounds.
"Amy Rose you bitch get ready I got my back up where is yours!!" she screamed as Amy and Knuckles leave "say some thing you bitch!" That's Ms. you bitch, bitch! Amy hissed as she slapped Hilary Duff in the face "Oh shit" I said "Somebody gon' get they ass kicked!!, Somebody gon' get their wig split!! Beat 'em up, beat 'em up, break her neck, break her neck!!"
"Yep I told her how to act big mistake"
-----Amy's POV-------
I slapped he dead in the face knocking her back as cameras rolled How dare she bad mouth me making me look like un fit mother!" I love my kids sure I was doped up both times my brother has a huge grudge against her too but she should have bad mouthed him not me if she had to badmouth me she should have left the kids out so now she is gonna get her ass kicked!!!
Amy is taking full control a real Ghetto fight was at hand between a pink hedgehog and a tart of a pop star!
----Knuckles POV---
I saw them now bleeding the bitch grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it over Amy's head she shook off the glass as she bleeds she pulls out her hammer and pow she knocked her the fuck out sadly she failed to split her wing to the white meat showed but she was out cold then she passed out Amy I ran to her aid the camera stopped after she smashed the hammer over her head to make it look like she won but it was a draw a large 500+ man was about to finish her off but I intervened as I fought him he only smiled as I punched his stomach with my metal knuckles nothing happened he threw me into a wall then sat on me twice the next thing I remember is waking up in the ER I see Amy with Sonic she had a nasty gash that needed 25 stitches I was told I was crushed and the reason I felt no pain was the amount of dope they gave me hell back in the day I was doped up every day.
Lucky me no internal injuries just pride they don't know how I got there but I remember C.T. and click at my side My wife Rouge was there too but not sad or hurt but glad I stood my ground…..
Tears fill the young ones eye's Knuckles gently hugged him as he kissed his forehead "look Aries till I'm at least 80% back you and Jewelle (Jew-el-le) will have to stay with Sonic." Not just so you can be with your friends but also so you can take over my place with the click as my sub…Knuckles wipes away the tears "I'm proud of you Aries." Just then a red bat wearing a white dress enters "hey Dad what you need me to do" "make sure you make you brothers life hell like always"
Just then a wolf/fox standing 6'6 in a G.U.N. uniform with a metal plate over his left face with a red eye and scanner spoke "well Knuckles looks like you took on way too much Rouge is with Bleu a the market so I'll take the kids but I rather wait till they get back she owes me some French pastries." "So Lunar any news today?" asked Jewelle just Amy is ready to beat her up and you mom owes me some sweets." He smiled the door opened up 2 bat twins enter but they are not twins but cousins Rouge dressed fancy in black capri's and red blouse Bleu in a light blue dress just above the knees with ripples around it "well look who's up" "you have my food?" Lunar asked all excited Rouge hands him a pink box as he licks his lips he offers the kids some they decline Fort tries to take one but Lunar growls at him as he scarf's them down "you keep eating sweets a machine will be pumping insulin into your body" you will also looks your legs and arms and kidneys as well as your good eye then you will be the real tin man!" she then giggled. Let me worry about becoming diabetic besides what's for dinner?" "you just ate a box of sweets and are still hungry?"
Rouge now annoyed hell I'll just order pizza the kids look ate their mom funny "hey I don't feel like cooking plus tin man will eat us dry I wish we were living in the past that party was something else!" "Don't ever speak of that party ever!" Lunar growled
"What happened anyway?" asked Aries "I did something stupid we all did lets just leave it at that" "heh good enough" smiled Aries.
 
An hourlater some pizza was there well at least 3 one foe Lunar sine he eats like an animal it was French so it did have snails in it lunar just looked at her with every slice he ate he washed it down with red wine the kids were there enjoying their food with a glass of wine Knuckles was there on a gurney just talking and relaxing.
 
“Well I hope Sonic isn't too cocky kidssmiled Knuckles“you worry too much he know when and when not to be cocky.” Stated Rouge
Well remember last time we almost got killedstated Lunar after an hour Lunar took the kids as they kissed their parents good bye “get better Dad” smiled Jewelle
 
----Sonic's house Sonic wearing some baggie pants and oversized t-shirt trying to look like a hood opens the door as the twins enter as does Lunar “where's Amy” Lunar asks sternly (store)stoe fo(fool) Lunar looks at him all funny as the kids head up stares to se his and Amy's kids “don't get cocky or else my guns get cocky!” Lunar stated Look is this about the fight we had a few years back I said I'm sorry for the 10,000,000thtime!!”
 
“Kids say bye to Lunar” hisses Sonic a small blue hedgehog in brown pants and white t-shirt with the same shoes as sonic along side a violet hedgehog in a blue dress white socks and shoes like Sonic come bum rushing down the stairs “Violet, Rusty long time no see” smiled Lunar as he picked them up and hugged them.
 
“Well I must go Tails claims there is something for me to see” by Lunar” they say as he leaves Sonic closes the door “how long will they stay here” asks Violet until either his ribs are half healed or until he gets a heal unit” “what that?” a device used to instantly heal some body if there are not seriously wounded.
 
The door opens as Amy wearing blue jeans and red blouse enters with a bad of stuff and a huge bandage taped over her side of the head “ well people kept asking how bas will we get that bitch back!” Sonic takes the bag
As the kids run up stairs Rusty removes a game cube a blue one as he pulls out Tails of Synphonia “wanna play guys” he smiles “sure why not” said Aries as he hooks it up Amy comes up with some snacks “here just in case you guys get hungry here” she smiled “is it true you broke her jaw” asks Jewelle Amy partly blushes “I wish but I did knock her out” “can we see the cut?” Amy removed the bandage to show a nasty gash “oh geeez” shrieked Aries “hey it's price to pay since your Uncle C..T is now an ambassador to the stupid U.N. well have fun and don't play too long if you get tired just stop.”
 
Amy heads back downstairs and cuddles up with sonic after popping 2 Oxcycoton as they watch T.V. they hear of bank robberies and why is no body stopping them “hey no one asks” smiled Sonic
 
Well I'm glad Knuckles and Rouge came to us firstwell he knew we would say yes.”
 
 
“Amies would you ever quit the music game?” “why would you ask that?” “just wondering” “well no I love it the love the fans the click but not the drama Hilary Duff and her goons!”
 
 
well lets mjust get some sleep I had a huge day as they head into sleep the kids are loosing badly “dammit!!” hissed Rusty “here” Aries pulled out an action replay “now we can kick ass yeah!”
 
“oh hell yeah” smiled Rusty as they hi 5 they quickly load up a bunch of codes and play all night.
 
A/N:Well this is the first one shot not much to do really but enjoy it and I wll have the other up loaded ASAP and yes knuckles is going to be kicking ass real soon!