Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter five: The Party and the Crasher.

Cream and Tails walked into a dark room, hand in hand. They walked a few steps.

"What's going on? Why are the curtains closed and why aren't the lights on?"

Cream said worrying.

"Don't worry Cream." Suddenly the lights shot on.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" Everyone but cream yelled.

"AHHHH!!!!!" Cream jumped.

"Do you think we were a bit loud?" Asked Tikal.

"Nah!!!" Said Sonic.

"Chao!!!!" Cheese flew right at Cream and hugged her tight. (Well as tight as a chao can ^_^) Everyone was celebrating and playing games. Sonic was annoying Knuckles.

"Hey Knuckles? Have you and Tikal `Done it' yet?"

"Arrrrr… Hey Cream?"

"Yes?"

"How would you like to play `pin the knuckle on sonic?'"

"Uh… no thanks, you can though."

"Oh… goodie" Knuckles cracked his knuckles and looked at Sonic evilly as Sonic backed away. Tikal looked at them.

"Do they do this often?" She asked Amy.

"Only when they see each other." Amy replied. "Come on lets play with Cream."

"Okay." Tikal and Amy went over to Cream and played some games.

"All I wanna know is have you done it with Tikal yet." Sonic Panicked.

"Have you and Amy?" Knuckles turn the tides.

"HEY!!! Right that does it! Outside NOW!!!" Sonic stomped outside. Knuckles followed.

"Hey, if you two fight, we dump you." Amy said.

"YAHOO!!!" Sonic celebrated.

"uh… okay." Knuckles walked back inside.

"What's the matter Knuckles? Chicken?" Sonic taunted.

"Not really, it's just in your eyes. Getting thrashed by me isn't a torture as bad enough as going out with Amy. No offence Amy."

"NOOO!!! You can't do this to me." Sonic moaned.

"You may want to lose, Amy. But I can't lose Tikal." Knuckles said. He and Tikal kissed, for the first time, as they walked into the house. The party continued like normal until BOOM!!!

"HAHAHAHAAA!!! Sorry to crash you party. I have a present for you." Eggman dropped a canister that blew out sleeping gas. Everyone passed out and Eggman made his escape with his winning prize… Tikal!