Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter eight: She is… Alive!!!

Amy was at Vanilla's door, her hand an inch away from knocking. She closed her eyes and pulled her hand down and began to walk off. She shed a few tear.

`I am sorry.' She thought. `I can't tell her.' Knuckles and Tikal glided in. They walked over to the door and knocked. Vanilla opened the door. Knuckles and Tikal walked in and told Vanilla everything. As Tails said, this ripped her to pieces. She was bursting out crying and using a handkerchief to blow her nose.

"We are very, very sorry." Tikal said. Vanilla said nothing because she couldn't stop crying. Sonic zoomed over and ran inside. He heard her crying.

"Who told her, Tails or Amy?" He said. He walked into the living room. "Oh, it was you two."

"And what do you mean by that?" Knuckles said standing up.

"Boys this is no place or time to fight. Please stop." Tikal said.

"Okay." Knuckles sat down next to Tikal. Vanilla was still in shock.

***

Tails was standing on the edge of the ruins of Eggman's. He was thinking.

`I'll kill Eggman for building a stupid self-destruction system in the robot. I'll kill Sonic for not letting me save her. I'll kill myself for letting her go.'

Tails looked up at Chaos, hovering over the ruins. He was holding something yellowy-cream. Tails looked harder.

"CREAM!!! Chaos!!! Bring her here!!!" Chaos didn't move. "Chaos, PLEASE, Bring her here!!!" Chaos still didn't move. "Please, Chaos. I'm begging you to bring her here. PLEASE!!!" Chaos began moving over to Tails. He reached Tails. "Please Chaos. Let me have her." Tails said quietly.

Chaos looked at Tails. "No!!!" He said. Tails shot his head up and looked at Chaos.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because she wasn't protected. You didn't protect her."

"I tried but Sonic…" Tails was cut off.

"Sonic has nothing to do with this, it isn't his fault… It's yours!!!"

"W…What?"

"Your fault… you did this to her…"

"No… No I didn't."

"Yes you did… you should've left her at home… you shouldn't have brought her here… It's your fault…"

"It… it is my fault…" Tails knelt down and grabbed his tails. He tied them in a knot around his waist. It hurt. He them stood up and looked to his left and he saw a cliff. He walked over to it. He stood on the top of it, at the very end. His feet we off half way. He closed his eye and he jumped…