Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Ten: It's seems hopeless.

Sonic Ran towards the gigantic machine he jumps forward and did a spin dash at its chest. Sonic rebounded and fell to the ground.

"Ahhh… Not even a scratch." He yelled. Knuckles punched the right side of its body.

"Haaa!!!!" BOOOM "Huh? I didn't even dent it. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Oof!!!" The machine knocked Knuckles down with its Right hand. Tails got out the random bazooka and fired. He waited for the smoke to clear.

"HUH!!!! I didn't even leave a mark!" He yelled.

"Ahahahaaaa!!! Getta load of this!" Eggman laughed, missiles flew at Tails.

"Oh shi…" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Tails fell to the ground out cold.

"TAILS!!!" Sonic yelled. He made a run up to where Tails was but the Machine got him first.

"Ahahahaaaa!!! Sorry, Fox-boy. You have to leave now!" The robot began to crush Tails body.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Tails screamed. The machine flung Tails to the east. He went so fast that not even Sonic could keep up. Tails landed somewhere and Sonic soon appeared.

"Tails!" He said.

"S…Sonic… I… I tried to help… his body is… too thick… we… can't even… dent… it…" Tails said.

"We'll do it, Tails. We'll win…" Sonic said trying to reassure him.

"Yeah… you might…" Tails stopped.

"Tails…?"

"…"

"Tails!"

"…"

"TAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonic Screamed. "EGGMAAAN!!!! I'LL KILL HIM, I WILL!!!" Sonic zoomed back to Eggman's location.

"Ahahahaaaa!!! One down, two to go." Laughed Eggman. "Did you find your friend, Sonic?"

"ARRRRR… ARRR… DIE EGGMAN!!!" Sonic Yelled charging for the robot. Crash. Sonic didn't damage it at all. "DAMN IT!!!" He yelled. "I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Sonic Tried again and again but he was getting nowhere.

"Sonic catch!" Espio threw a chaos emerald to Sonic as did Mighty, Charmy, Vector, Knuckles, and Ray. Sonic grabbed each and every one of them. They gave him a boast in power. Sonic retried but damaged nothing.

"Damn it. DAMN IT!!!" He yelled.

"What do we do now?" Knuckles asked walking backwards.

"You die!!!" Eggman replied. "Ahahahaaaa!!!" Eggman was about to step on Knuckles when Mighty jumped in, He held up the foot.

"Arrrrr… Knuckles… Get out of here now!!!" Knuckles got out from under the foot and it crushed down on Mighty.

"MIGHTY!!!!" Knuckles yelled. "This is it… it's hopeless…"