Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Light lovin' ❯ Chapter 23

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Lovin'!

By Daniel Sargeant

Chapter Twenty-three: The karaoke party! What fun!

Cream came up with an idea to throw a karaoke party. Everyone agreed. Sonic said. "Do we have to sing?" Everyone anime kick-dropped and Knuckles bashed Sonic on the head. "I guess so."

"Who first?" Cream said. All were saying `Him' or `Her' and pointing at each other. Tails came up with an idea.

"A Hat!"

"What?" All of them said.

"A hat. If we all write our names on pieces of paper and stick them in a hat and give them to Tikal, seeing as she is the only one that cannot take part, then she will pull a name out and that person has got to sing a song. Either about themselves, their feelings for another or otherwise."

"Good idea Tails. Lets do it." Sonic cheered. Everyone but Tikal and Knykal of cause wrote their name of different pieces of ripped up paper. Knuckles pulled out his old western hat. Everyone put his or her piece of paper inside. Tikal pulled out the first name…

"Amy!" Tikal said.

"Oh goody." Amy said happily.

The song lasted 5:10 minutes. They were having a contest of who can sing the longest song.

The results came out first the people in order.

Name: Song: Time:

Amy: My sweet passion: 5:10

Tails: Believe in myself: 3:50

Cream: Follow me: 3:34

Sonic: It doesn't matter: 4:27

Knuckles: High: 5:13

Cheese: chao's doki-doki banana chips run remix: 6:42

Shadow: This machine: 4:23

Rouge: Fly in the freedom: 4:56

"Winner is Cheese" Said Tikal.

"Chaaaaooooo!" Cheese cheered. Tikal petted her baby. Knykal was sleeping. A knock was heard at the door. Tails walked up to the door.

"Who is it?" he said opening the door.

"It's the doctor you…" The doctor looked at the two tailed fox. "You… you're Tails the fox."

"Yes."

"The one that saved Station square from Eggman."

"Look I like fans but Tikal has just given birth so can we talk this later."

"Yes sir." The doctors and nurses walk in to Tikal and the baby.