Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ Shopping Trip ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Luna wakes up it’s around 9:45am as she gets up to stretch she starts to think about Lunar and his behavior "oh well" she says to her self ass he removes a pare of old jeans and black t-shirt. As soon as she changes she heads downstairs. She sees Aska asleep all 3 kids are snuggled around him Martel is in the kitchen cooking some breakfast "hey, on your way to see…" Luna suddenly has a look on her face as she sees the way Martel is dressed blue and white checkered short sleeved dress sky blue socks and red shoes her hair is tied back with a red bow.

"Since when are they having additions for The Wizard of Oz?" Martel just looks at her all funny "if you don’t like the way I dress you could go back to being blind" she hands her a cup of tea "it was a joke" Luna said giggling sheepishly Martel gets a plate and sits down Luna does the same "well what’s your plans" asked Martel "well I was going to do the shopping and save Dad the time knowing him he’ll want Lunar to turn a turkey into Swiss cheese" they both laugh "I was just going to wait a but till Lunar shows up once Aska wakes up he’s heading to the office"


Martel says ass eh takes a sip after a while Luna clears the table grabs her coat and heads out "hey sis you need my car?" Martel yells to her "oh I’m fine besides if I get too much I’ll worry on my own." "Suite yourself" as she heads back inside she grabs a blanket and covers up her bother and the kids as she kissed his forehead and leaves to do some other things.

Luna heads to the train and heads to the store sine pretty much everyone will be there she is going to be quite busy besides her mom will be pleased no mayhem this year.

As she walks around getting items and of course 3 60lb turkeys (trust me they are needed) after getting all the stuff (e.g. stuffing sauce, wine, malt liquor mixes and shit like that) "damn guess I did need Martel’s car" she bumps into C.T. along side the click pushing tone of Thanksgiving goodies "hurry up ladies I need to hurry and hand this stuff out those people can’t feed themselves" he barks at them as they protest.


"Well I see your doing good" C.T. faintly smiled well I need to give back to the poor and the community, after Molly did that to Hilary Duff no need to bash her anytime soon." They both share a laugh "so are you and the Mrs. coming to the party?" "nah sorry I need to hand deliver these ands Molly is making sure my dad doesn’t burn down the house deep frying a turkey, hey you people stop goofing around and hurry up I have plans!" "Bite me!" "well I need to get going btw what happens with Lunar is my fault so if you wan tot point he finger do it on me not Lunar, you idiots that eggnog contains liquor bring some for the road will ya" Luna just smiles I se yoru maturing if only my brother could too." C.T. gives her a look "you got a ride I heard it’s snowing pretty bad" no why I kind a wished I did" C.T. digs into his pants pockets "here use my car it wont skid in ice so its pretty safe if only Tails would fix my car it his fault its full of dents anyway"


Luna is surprised as ImIrish shows up "hey why the hell are you giving her your car?" "because we got plenty of them besides I owe her anyway." Luna looks at him "tell me what you know about Bunnie" she was trying to tear a family apart beign agoody-goody Shadow can tell you more on the insight just be glad Lunar was there when it happened" "fare enough." She kissed his cheek and she took off finishing her shopping as Ozza showed up "Praise Allah bunnie was disfigured" C.T. gives him a look.


Luna heads to the register as she looks in her purse "damn short on cash oh well glad a got a platinum card it wont hurt" the total came out to 365.76 that put a nice dent in her card.

As she heads outside only a few cars are there and a truck most people either walk or take public transportation or just take the shuttle. She sees a black Lexus LS with a diplomatic plate that reads CRAZY-1 "that must be his car"


She pushes the alarm buttons as she opened the door it was nice and warm she pushed a button and a bunch of spikes came out "hmm guess he was right." She then drove off tearing up the icy road. Meanwhile Martel getting her coat as the door knocked she goes to answer it to her surprise it Lunar looking like he just came from south-central


Black sunglasses on red baseball hat on backwards and his out fit was blue jeans over sized and red t-shirt he was also wearing a thing heavy red coat with a platinum pope chain with the hand and feet of Bunnie (real smart wearing her metal limbs like a trophy) "hey, hey, hey"


Martel reached over to kiss his cheek "well that makes 2 of us when Luna sees you like that well…" "trust me after what I tell her she won’t care" "well I’m off btw if you get cold there some nice coffee table you could use." She heads out the door Lunar sits down and starts channel surfing.


Aska wakes up his head still throbbing "hey kids time to see mommy" he shakes them gently as he take them to get ready "hey if Luna shows up I am not here" Lunar looks at him "did you say mom and dad were selling crack again?" "To blind kids." Well just get I don’t feel like saving a wise guy" he takes off with the kids Lunar goes back to channel surfing when Luna shows up with a bag of groceries "the rest is in the car get off your ass and get it" she said he does she didn’t notice him yet "oh put them on the kitchen" he does she then looks at him up and down.


"What the hell?" She smells his breath "your were out drinking weren’t you?" "Yeah" "well I saw your friend in the store he loaned me his car" "ha how much damage did you do to the road" Luna counters his remark "how much damage did you do to that rabbot?" Lunar just looks dumb.


"We do need to talk tell me why did you have C.T. be your speaker?" "I wanted to see if I could trust him or would he goof off he passed and well I did what I had to do and protect a mother and her child" they then kiss "well I am glad I know what I know" "yeah lets see what on."


They head to the living room and turn on some corny movie as they cuddle.


Aska uses that time to sneak out with the kids Lunar gives him a cold look.


A/N: One word (awwwwwwwwwwww) hey its short and sweet.