Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ Aska & Martel ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Celsius and Asgard arrive to be met my Luna and Lunar well mom I finishes the shopping Luna smiled as Celsius smacked Lunar on his nose "that wasn’t very nice you doing that to her!" "here we go" said Asgard "what ever the reason I’m sure the wolf/fox alliance is happy" Celsius gives him a look "I can’t believe your wearing her limbs like a war trophy!"

"But mom.." "Don’t you but mom me you go and return those limbs right now!" "Look there gone she needs to get them rebuilt." Celsius is not pleased "humph! Some son of mine going around ripping off prosthesis limbs " ok you win I should have never did that and just let her take a way the child of an innocent mother sure I’m the bad guy for protecting the mother!" he says in a sarcastic tone.


Celsius now feels dumb "ok I did not know that but still you could have just disconnected them and ran" Lunar looks at her. "There is plenty of squash help your self" Asgard said trying to break the ice.


Martel heading to see Julius or ‘J’ as he is known as since he’s now stronger and tuffer and has a good bill of health his parents weren’t too happy.

As she heads there she hears yelling so she heads up and knocks a black wolf who’s balding "oh great the one that ruined my one is here!" "hey don’t talk to my girl like that!" ‘J’ barked "look at you, you were simple and nice I did what was best for your fragile body and in return you do this!" a grey fox showed up "we wanted to protect you we did it because we loved you" she said "and then you got older and found her and let her brother turn you into aaaaaa!"




"Hey because of you he was bullied and degraded he chose to do this I felt it was better"

"Don’t tell me how to raise my child you oversexed little hussy I raised him to be something in life so what if he had hard time that meant he would be a strong leader!" Martel was shocked "yes we tried to hide him from this cruel world and you robbed him of a decent lifestyle!"

"Yeah I never want you to see our son again you have no right on how he lives after what he did to those jocks." "You can’t tell me who and who not to love pops I am leaving!" J walks off Martel in tears "see you home wrecker look what you did I was this close to making him normal thanks to you he’s ruined!!" Just then Aska showed up "I think you owe my sister an apology!" why should I say sorry to her look at what she did to my son she ruined his weak brainy features!" "Did not!" barked Aska. Martel just left "he could have been president"


"Could not!" "Could so!" "The only thing your son had was being hung by his underwear upon the flag! I had to protect him so did Martel my brother helped him out so you should thank us!" "You and that slut of a sister leave and return my son to normal!" aska now enraged punched him dead in the face knocking him out cold you don’t ever insult my sister again punk, as for you son being all overprotective and hiding him from the world Lunar did him a favor" Aska them took off.

Martel on a bench sobbing as J goes to confront her Aska reappears "well I taught him a lesson" "you save some of the old man for me right" "yeah" "good I want to woop that old mans ass!"


Aska looks at Martel as he pats her back reassuring he’s there for her "look I handled it lift your head up they want to ruin his life you need to make sure they don’t."

He then takes off to see Willow.


Martel sobbing as J starts kissing her "look baby I can stay with you right of course my parents will be hounding me you know a lawyer or something?" Martel wipes away her tears "y-yeah look let’s just enjoy this nice day I’ll ask Luna she gives a smile as they start to make out."


Aska heading downtown to Willow’s job it’s her lunch break and she was with her kids she barely has time for herself if it weren’t for him she probably would have a breakdown Aska heads to greet her with a kiss, her boss a hard almost heartless person walks by. Aska give him a cold hard stare "oh hi Mr. Greenwald" Willow says faintly he just looks at her "I hope they leave when lunch is over" she looks at her watch "kids go with Aska I promise I’ll see you all tonight." She kisses her kids and then takes off Aska heads to the park with the kids. "Can you rent a movie?" Ash asks "sure" he says faintly the kids are all excited at the park its nice cool breeze the trees are now mostly leafless winter is here so its not that pleasant but the kids not mind Aska knows what he must do first beat up Julius’s dad then punk out Willow’s boss and he knows just which wolf/fox to do the job.




Hours pass as the sun sets Martel and J are walking thru the park holding hands of course she bumps into Aska "well are you doing what I think your doing?" she asks "your damn right no body makes my sister cry and gets away with it!" he like to talk big he did punch him out but that was it Lunar is more into action.


He takes off and rents Bambi since the kids line Disney movies he also got Alladin and some other crap.


Back at the house Luna cussing at her self saying things I can’t unless I change the rating "dammit I forgot Star and Rouge are expecting they can’t drink!" "relax a pregnant woman can drink, only the baby will come out all deformed and messed up" Luna gives him a much deserved smack up side the head "just for that smart ass remark you have to head down and get some mini bottle and some organic juices!!" "I will when it warms up ok" Luna just nods her head.


Martel and J show up Lunar can tell something happened the her eyes are "what happened" "my parents they aren’t too happy for how you fixed me dawg" yeah they treated my like garbage tears fill her eyes once again "they said I was a no good home wrecking slut and I ruined his life!!" hmmm let’s see ill wait till Aska shows up this is now personal he hugs Martel and tells her "I will make him learn the meaning of respect."


Y’all know what that means right?


SOMEBODY’S GONNA GET THEIR ASS KICKED! SOMEBODY’S GONNA GET THEIR WIG SPLIT!!


Martel cuddles up with Luna as they watch TV Lunar kissed them both and takes off J in tow.


"So tell me everything about him" Luna says as she wraps her arm around her little sister


"Well he had a very sheltered life no friends, no toys not much he was home schooled and was almost anti-social his parents were very overprotective and he couldn’t have a normal life they thought they could shield him from everything but then he met me and well you know that part. He was picked on and bullied a lot if it weren’t for me and Lunar well he might of committed suicide."


Luna reaches over and kisses her forehead "I know what you did to that one jock and at prom’ too bad you didn’t ask for my help I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Martel just smiled


Just then J and Lunar show up J’s father badly beaten and bleeding "you better say your sorry" the old man refuses Lunar knees him in the back "look I was upset I d-didn’t mean t a word!" "look pops why did you let moms treat me the way she did" "I-I just didn’t want to deal with her son look you know how she is" J just walks away "wait son your not just going to leave me with this nut are you?" he walks away "Lunar take him out side I hate to clean up blood" Lunar does he tosses him out as he screams well that is that "oh yeah I forgot to ask I need a lawyer since Julius plans to stay here" Martel says "I’ll ask Tom" Lunar smiled




Just then Aska shows up with some junk food and the kids with some videos "hey why is there some old geezer in the front" he looks like.." he looks at Lunar let me handle him.. kids you do the rest they all jump on Lunar and Martel as she inserts a video…


Outside they hear a loud thud "garbage in garbage out!!" Aska comes back in dusting off his hands "well that was fun I want to do it again" he sits down Fiona sits in his lap.


A/N: oh don’t worry Sonic is in the next Ch so be happy