Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ Hedgehog Half Time ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N:Sonic and every charcter belogn to SEGA the rest belogn to me Star belongs to Star

Luna with Martel and the kids Aska protesting with Lunar about nonsense but enough about them let’s see what Tails and Sonic are up to.

Sonic in side a giant cube with to hands out side being covered in tomato juice "see this is what happened when you tied to fight Geoffrey." Tails said raising a finger just then Shadow walked in holding Thunder and a bag full of chili dogs "where Star at she wanted to see the baby." "In the other room with Knuckles rouge is with her as well I’m just keeping Sonic company after his fight with that punk of a skunk Geoffrey." Shadow smiles evilly he takes off Star is lying in Knuckles arms holding out a rock (gem) "well we are finally married" "hey glad Tom found that justice of the peace" "I feel kinda bad for Sonic after that skunk incidence" said Star "Amy isn’t over that either she probably is going after Sally" "let’s hope that doesn’t happen she is a royal and that could cause a rift in diplomatic relations" "oh hi Shadow" smiled Star as he hands her Thunder "you putting C.T. in any monarch you’ll cause diplomatic relations to sour" Knuckles just gives him a look Thunder seems happy in Stars arms probably since he senses she’s pregnant "it seems he likes you" Shadow smiles.


"Hey Shadow is it true about Vanilla" Knuckles says bluntly Shadow gives him a cold stare shocking the former guardian "don’t mention her again" he says.

Sonic now playing Game Cube thru the hands in the cube "how ironic" he says Shadow enters eating a chili dog "these are pretty good." "Hey tail show long do I have to stay in here?" "give or take 6-8 hours depending on how affective the juice is" oh man this is so lame when your done get me a anti skunk spray or something like that" "mmmmm I got about 20 I think I could spare you one" said Shadow enjoying tormenting Sonic "you bastard!" Sicni hissed Just then Rouge walked in clutching her stomach "boy they sure to kick a lot" she kisses Tails ands sits in the middle of him Shadow looks on licking his lips.


After awhile (9 hours to be exact) Tails opens up the cube Sonic as red as Knuckles as reg water washes him off "man when I get my hand on him watch!!" he quickly gets dressed "let me guess you’ll end up in that chamber once again!" smirked Shadow as she hands him a bag with only one chili dog left.


"pah!" he hissed "Tails I need that spray" "are you blind Rouge is pregnant so is Star those chemicals are dangerous I need to get to Chemical Plant Zone I hate going there last time my fur turned green!!"


"waaa, waaaa, waaaa" smirked Shadow " looks like your still a baby and I tough Aska was immature" "hey don’t compare him to me besides after what Lunar did to Bunnie…" "He did everyone a favor" interrupted Sonic "well this is a first blue hedgehog your on my side."


"Look I’ll make the spray but if I get cancer your in charge of raising my kids!!" Shadow falls down LHFAO "you weren’t there when he took care of Angle" "oh shut your yap! Tails will be just fine!" Sonic wraps his arm around him.


Just then Amy shows up in black and white cameo her face is also painted black and white holding a bag of juices and her piki-piko hammer "look I was looking for Sally but she’s at the damn hospital!" "why were you looking for that skank?" asked Sonic as he hands her a towel Amy wipes off the face paint and starts to sniff around "are you cooking pasta Tails?"


"No your boyfriend got into a fight with Geoffrey and got the worst of it so I treated him with tomato juice" Rouge just smiled looking "on oh this is for you" she hand her a bottle of organic mixed juice "oh thanks your a good friend" smiled Rouge "well since your now part of the group I figured we can be more than friends we can be like sisters" Amy hugged her feeling her stomach "damn they sure are violent" Rouge smiled "they are just like their father" Amy kissed her cheek and left "hey Amy wait up I need to talk to you about something!" hollered Tails "what I need to give this to star and then finish shopping Luna well you know her better than we do" " well I was hoping you could well un…." "go on" "talk some sense into Sonic for me this Sally beef is getting out of hand" "I’ll try but what Lunar did you should talk some sense into him" can do Tails said as his phone started ringing "hello" "what are you out of your mind?! very well tomorrow me and shadow will be there tell me why again, oh for Aska. Ok love you too Lunar." "What happened" asked Amy "I need your hammer Lunar wants to raid a building just so Aska’s girlfriend can join them for Thanksgiving."


Amy hands it to him "be careful with it" just hen Star and Knuckles walk in hand in hand while she’s holing Thunder in the other Amy hands her bag "well I heard about the party in Ice Cap" Star smiled flexing her quills


"You know how crazy it is over there" said Knuckles hugging Star "yeah you need to pack heat lots of heat" Knuckles kisses Star and runs off he come back armed to the teeth looking like Rambo "is this enough" "I said heat not fire power ,just get warm I nee dot get down there watch Rouge for me" Tails takes off shouting " yo Shadow we got work to do lets shake this place like milk!" Shadow nods his head Tails kisses Rouge before he quickly changes into a G.U.N. combat uniform. "We don’t need no car or some fancy vehicle" smiled Shadow

as he pulls out a chaos emerald "watch my son faker" "are you doing what I thi.." Tails was interrupted "Chaos Control!" they both disappear in a flash of light


Sonic joins the other as does Rouge. Knuckles goes to put the guns away "well looks like you had a time" smiled Rouge Star holding Thunder hands him to Sonic "I need to pee real quick you don’t mind watching him" Sonic gives a cocky grin as Star leaves "looks like your got your hands full Knuckle head" Amy kisses Sonic "well I need to get ready Luna will need my help btw get a fur coat or fake fur its not pretty this time of the month" they kiss Amy takes off while Star comes back.




Sonic and Thunder head to the living room Rouge and Knuckles soon join them…


Back at Luna’s Aska and lunar are having a childish argument of "did not did so"


"I was not crying when Bambi’s mother was shot!" barked Aska "don’t lie to me I have my radar on and can tell if your lying!!" "well it need fixed there was dust in my eye!!" "Was not!" "Was too!!" "Was not!!" "Was too times 10!!"


"you are acting like children" hisses Martel "well he started it" barked Aska pointing at Lunar "did not!!" barked Lunar in defense pointing at Aska "I’m telling mom!!" Barked Lunar as he stormed off as Aska blew him a raspberry Lunar annoyed "Ice Blast!" froze Aska’s mouth shut.


Just then a green light appeared as Shadow and Tails appeared "well were here, where Lunar" asked Tails "he’s in the back getting some wine you met Aska right Shadow" smiled Luna his mouth his frozen shut "what’s the matter hedge-cat got ya tongue" smirked Tails.


Aska points to Luna giving her a dirty look Tails takes off to get Lunar just hen a knock on the door Shaodw gets it to his surprise it’s Bleu dressed in a sky blue G.U.N. uniform "well now looks like you need a ladies touch" she smiled "let me guess you joined in Rouge’s place." "We" all right your in Tails and Lunar come back Luan r guzzling a bottle of white wine "we got one more if that’s ok" said Shadow " good now, I know your not used to this but well need to take the…" "Chaos Control!!" they all teleport.


They arrive out side a huge building it’s quite tall and glass windows everywhere "car" said Lunar "oh well let’s do this" said Shadow


They all put on gas masks and storm the building Lunar reading out the entire building as Shadow tosses gas cans around.


A/N: Well a bit action next Ch does their plan fail of pass