Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ Operation Happy Thanksgiving ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lunar was in charge as people are scrambling out due to the tear gas Willow in the 15th floor doing her work as her boss shows up complaining "Willow stop goofing around I need these papers done by midnight if you wan tot see those kids you better hurry up" "I just started on one file I can’t do your work too!" "Fine stay here all nigh and miss the kids I don’t care!"

A tear drops from her eye. Just then Lunar kicks down the door removes his gas mask "your coming with me!" "What the hell is going on?" she said surprised Lunar whispers look just play along were here to get you out." He removes some handcuffs and arrests her as her boss shows up "hey she has work to do she can’t go now!!" "And you are?" "Jonathan Greenwald!" Tails comes from behind "your under arrest" "for what?" "For aiding terrorist."


He hands him to Bleu and Shadow "I know about those documents handle them Prowler" smiled Shadow "what this is an outrage" he barked "smashey, smashey" said Tails as he starts to ransack his office and destroy valuables "oh not the stain glass!" A loud smashing sound is herd "opps I did it again!" they all take them outside to a waiting G.U.N. van Willow is being held in another car Tails head to the front of the building "Smashey, Smashey" he smashed some more window Lunar just looks on "mmmmmmm, I don’t approve of that"

As he finished he heads into the back with Shadow and Willow Bleu and Lunar ride it the front.


"Thank you" smiled Willow "no problem but I’m pretty sure were going to get court marshaled for this stunt" Smiled Lunar trying not to act cocky. "Well to be honest he was wanted for tax evasion" said Shadow "so technically we were very unorthodox"




they drive off "so what’s going to happen to my boss?" "well they will put him in a big dark room and ask him a million questions" "oh can you remove these hands cuffs" "not now when we get back I don’t want to risk it."


Back at Luna’s Amy just arrived in a red Eskimo like coat and pants with matching boots "never fear Amy Rose is here!" she said smiling "fear is an understatement it’s more like run like hell!" snickered Aska being cocky as always Luna smacked him up side the head. "Well where is Celsius anyway I did come to help right?" "oh Mom is in the back just head to the kitchen and we’ll join you" Martel got up "here let me show you" she said softly. They take off everything is out the birds are being defrosted "well lets see what to do?" smiled Amy as she removed her coat and put on an apron Martel just sighs a bit Amy turns "around what’s wrong?" "well my boyfriend his parents got it in for me I was trying help him and his dad talked all this trash of course Lunar busted him up real good ‘J’ just walk out I don’t know where he is I know how his folks are so that just stressing me out."




Amy put her hand on her shoulder "look it happens, he’ll be back he just needs time to cool off, now stop stressing it takes time so lets stuff these birds they won’t stuff themselves anytime soon" Martel smiled as she put on an apron.


Just then Celsius appeared with some berries and other plants. "Well what is taking your sister so long?" " You know how she is on that damn WE channel I keep wondering why you had Tails install hat black box." Luna enters "because if the house crashes we can let them know how." They all laugh as they prepare the meal.


Aska with the kids in the other room drinking wine from the bottle like a slob in front of the kids when Ash asks him "can I get a sip" "When your 13" Aska my be extremely immature but he’s not stupid. Just hen the door opens the kids all jump off Aska to greet their mom even though she in hands cuffs "Mommy, Mommy did you go to jail?"


Lunar removes them as she hugs her kids Bleu takes off as does Tails Shadow sticks a round just to see the mayhem "why the heck you have my girl in hand cuffs?" Aska asked with concern "well you see we stormed the office and Bart Simpson was out smashing windows so we had to make it look like a real national security threat was at hand" Aska was confused "Bart Simpson?" Tails you dolt, I called him that because he was smashing windows"


Aska now shuts up. "This is going to be fun" smiled Shadow as he took a seat when Fiona approaches him "why are you?" "It’s who are you dear" smiled Willow "oh sorry who are you?" she asked "My name is Shadow the Hedgehog the Ultimate Life form, proud member of G.U.N." he said proudly.


"This is too much I need a smoke" said Aska as he heads upstairs outside to the balcony.


He’s there he’s rolling a blunt as the girls are busy fixing everything for the big day tomorrow. "So Amy is your friend coming?" asked Martel "yeah Star is she finally married that echidna" "so how is your music going, how is Sonic, any gossip going around?" Celsius asking her all these questions.


Well we added 2 new band mates Manic and Sonia Sonic’s younger brother and sister Star is 4 months pregnant, Sonic well his still the same, and the only gossip is John Shanks is a diva!" "Oh I wish your brother would leave that poor man alone so what if he wrote songs for some 2 cent bubble gum wannabe." That wanna be got her ass kick smiled Martel as she and Amy hi-5 each other.


Aska outside coughing his lungs out "man this is some good stuff" just then ‘J’ appears in a tree "what the…" Aska startled "look man my dad got the worst of it my mom is raising hell I need to be alone for a bit I’m heading to the wolf/fox consulate and chill there I really love your sister but I can’t risk my mom getting into this nonsense so just be there for her I promise I’ll be back dawg!" "Man do I have to!" "you never changed man pace out" ‘J’ takes off.




The food is cooking nicely as willow puts the kids to sleep Shadow decides to take off Lunar sticks around on the couch guzzling the remainder of the wine since Star and Rouge can’t drink. Luna heads up to her room closing the blinds since Aska is out there she wont risk blinding her brother as she gets into bed Martel shows up worried "it’s j right?" Luna scoots over as a tear falls out of hers sisters eye "yeah" she crawls into her sister’s bed as Lunar wraps her arm around her "look everything is going to be ok" she says as she kissed her cheek "I will personally handle his mother myself" "you’re a good sister and a friend your almost like my mother."


"Well I was there for you a lot as Mother well you know how she is’ night sis they fall asleep.


(Awwwwwww)


Aska now high crawling back inside heads downstairs to climb on the couch of course Lunar was sleeping there he climbs in anyway "you try anything funny you be eating turkey thru an IV" "look I saw ‘J’ I think something is wrong" "well lets worry about it tomorrow" "got room for one more Amy appeared " fine you can be the divider’ she kissed them both on the cheek and went to sleep.


Tails and Bleu just walk thru the cold both shriving "where the hell did he park that car?" Bleu protested "look the only person I know that can help us is ‘Shadow’" Tails pulls out his cell and calls him in a flash of light he appears and they all teleport back to the Mystic Ruins.


A/N: Well yet another great ch don’t worry it as a happy ending….