Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ The BIG Day ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The day has finally come the table was set stuffing, cranberries, sweet potatoes green bean casserole, spinach, mixed vegetables, 3 turkeys nicely seasoned and dressed, macaroni and cheese, gravy, mashed potatoes, and fancy juices and all but 2 seats had a decent wine selection.

Lucky for them the only people that yet to arrive were Sonic, Tails, Star, Knuckles, Rouge Bleu, and Modesty with Angle in tow along side Cream and Thunder. One table was set for the kids but Thunder and Angle were just learning to walk.

Hell even Eggman was celebrating with his parole officer and his family.

Sonic getting ready " will you hurry you blue butt up!" barked Knuckles as Sonic was trying to find the baggiest pants he could find "look the food goes right to my belly and I hate wearing tight pants, unless you got some size 45 pants then don’t try top consol me"

Tails shows up in some super size baggie pants "Look Shadow will be here any minute Rouge and Star are ready, so I advise you rush it or I’ll dress you myself!" Star show up in grey sweat pants and black t-shirt Rouge wearing some black tight legwarmers and peach blouse with flowers on them "don’t worry about us the babies get all the food" smiled Star. Bleu arrived in her G.U.N. uniform then in a flash of light Shadow appeared with Cream and Thunder, Cream in a fancy white dress with a red bow tied around the waits those buckle up shoes and with socks she looks very ravishing. Her hair tied back a bit.

"Well don’t you look nice" smile Rouge Shadow was wearing some baggie pants and a red shirt with a gun in the middle of his waist all right your ready "no" "too bad Chaos Control!"

every body vanishes in flash of light.



The table was set Celsius all nervous smoking a joint (she stole from Aska) look if this isn’t at least a decent Thanksgiving I will need a lawyer, a damn good lawyer!!

Just then Shadow and Family along side Tails, Rouge and Bleu "oh hi Tails I see your brought you lady friend" "to be honest were married" he chuckled a bit.

She looks to Lunar "why didn’t you tell me he got married?" "I did but you were hopped up on Vicoden." She now feels stupid. "Well where is you cocky friend Amy was sweating like a slave for him!"

"He rather run but this ice is slippery, so it will take a while" "well have a seat you 2 we’ll just wait on everybody else Luna, Martel help me with the pumpkin soup Amy is a sure help around here." "You need extra help miss?" said Cream "well I guess an extra hand is a good idea dear" "Shadow go and help them." Shadow just gives a dirty look and does as told.

Mean while ‘J’ in a pond with several geese fighting him for a piece of paper as he looks on "this is supposed to be the greatest day of my life and here I am fighting with geese. Well at least I’ll win this on." He pulls out a gun and starts firing at the geese scaring them off. ( I saw the Simpson’s last night D’oh!!)

Just then Sonic trying to run keeps slipping when he sees Julius "hey what’s the big idea shooting at those poor geese do they owe you money or what" he said slipping and falling on his ass. "Yeah they owe me money fool why like it matters." He said sarcastic "look if you need help I can help you" "ok DR my parents are strongly against my girlfriend her brother-in-law tossed up my dad for making her cry and my mom wants me to go back being sheltered again."

"Look I am late to my friends Thanksgiving party, damn ice I keep slipping on, so if you can help me get here that will be great." "Fine I’ll go but if Lunar shows up I need to thank him he barely left me a piece of my dad I wanted to ruff him up my self"

"Lunar Prowler as in ‘tin-man’?" "You know him?" "yeah he’s my best friends cousin why, ohhhh now I get it" "Julius but they call me ‘J’" "Sonic The Hedgehog the worlds fasted guy on Earth."


"Well lets get going I hate having Martel worrying like that." "Weren’t you the guy that put the horse’s head in that guy’s bed?" "yeah that was payback" "glad to know that I though I was a sick joke."


They walk slow since Sonic isn’t built for ice skating. Back at Luna’s Modesty shows up in a red dress with a white bow red socks and white buckle shoes (Cream’s outfit only vice versa) she puts down Angle as she hurried to Thunder they star playing and making baby noises.

Lunar just smiles as he starts to drink his 3rd bottle of wine. "Well looks like the 2 of you are all dressed up" Asgard shows up with more firewood "well I heard what Lunar did and I’m, proud he stood up for the right thing" "that’s good to hear."He said he’s kinda tipsy as he makes it to the table Martel with Luna her mom and Amy along side Shadow as he is grinds crumbs to top a pie with "Shadow your turning them to powder go easer on them" Celsius says softly as she shows him how to do it.


Blue with Rouge all ready eating Tails pays no mind sine Knuckles is in the wine cellar looking for a decent drink Star relaxing on a vibrating chair Willow and the kids well there having a good time as well since Aska is acting like an adult fixing the kids a plate.

Just then Sonic shows up all tired and stiff along side Julius who’s soaking wet and muddy. "What happened you try and get a goose or what" said Star "long story where’s Martel" "she’s in the kitchen but I advise you don’t go in there Celsius will have a fit. Just sit down and eat or do whatever" Asgard said


Knuckles finally shows up with a 1902 French wine very rare "look what I found!" Lunar reads it "ha this isn’t that rare we can make it at the chemical plant!" Knuckles now feels dumb "oh well." Every body come out of the kitchen Sonic chuckles at Shadow "so I guess ladies work is best for the ultimate life form!"




Shadow give him a look "well cooking always comes in handy faker. Martel almost dropped a pot of creamed onions when she saw ‘J’ "hey baby I was out finding my self" she quickly put them on the floor and rushed to him as they started kissing "you know you can always go up stairs to do that" said Asgard.


"Well now that everybody’s here lets eat." Said Amy as she hugs on Sonic.


Thunder and Angle on the floor still playing Mithos, Ash and, Fiona with Aska and Willow as every body is seated they start eating and arguing.


"So I told that punk diplomat you’re the Ambassador to what country he said he’s an Ambassador to God, I told him well my foots going to be an Ambassador to your ass!"


"ohhh he said a bad word" Ash pointed out. "To be honest that means donkey he was going to kick the Ambassador’s donkey" said Aska trying to keep the peace. And the language.


Luna smacked him upside the head "stop being a smart mouth" hey Amy this food isn’t that bad you help make it" said Sonic "yeah why you like it" said Amy all cheerful "it’s good but I need the number to poison control" Amy gave him a sour look "your as mature as Aska"


"Hey I resent that I am not that immature!" he hissed "your right your under mature I’m surprised they let you watch show girls" chuckled Lunar "well Star what name are you going to give him or her?" Rouge smiled trying to keep it peaceful if it’s a girl Aural a boy Steam.


"Your having twins what are there names?" "Gust and Jewelle" Tails smiled as he touched her stomach.


"Pass the malt liquor" said Shadow "I don’t thing that a good idea" said Cream. "Why?" "I’m pregnant" Shadow was all excited "boo-yaa! Ha 2-0 what about you Sonic aren’t you trying" "hey she has career to thing about after tour" "guess your soldiers are standing down" smiled Lunar "bite me!" Sonic hissed back "I would but I am allergic to cocky people!" "what’s the matter not enough iron in your diet?"


"Grrrrr!" he was now annoyed "what about your baby momma that had kids with a walrus" "that’s it! you and me outside" Sonic was ready to fight "ok, ok can you please stop fighting the kids are here you can fight tomorrow" "just then Manic and Sonia showed up "that looser Randy wanted us to perform on Thanksgiving day parade" "yeah pro-bono"




"so who wants to carve the turkey?" said Luna "I will said Lunar I got my sword" he starts to slice up the birds with a few slices "ok who wants dark meat and white" his sword is too big and heavy to lay on the table so he uses a napkin to clean it a stupid idea "well its like a cake walk" he said proudly.


"Show off" said Shadow "so what is it like in G.U.N." asked Bleu "well you fight crime and stop the bad guys and do other thing, why you seriously are going to be in my place" "wi!"



Well after a few hours of gluttony every body either on the couch or slacking off when Amy shows up "who wants more pie!"


Lunar and ‘J’ pretty much wrap it up "man I need a break the Ultimate life form can handle war but your cooking is something else" "why you like is said Celsius no I love it!!!"


Cream, Rouge, and Star are the only ones still eating since there eating for 2 and 3.


After ward everyone just relaxes and watches the parade.




A/N: the Thanks giving special is over tune in for the x-mas special when Luna takes on Jack Frost!