Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's (dysfunctunal) thanksgiving special ❯ Epilogue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Luna and Martel are cleaning up the mess not a crumb left everybody else is either slacking off or who knows what. "Well sis I’m glad we finally did it for mom right?" "Of course I’m sure she’s happy and you should be too J came back and well you can work thru this."

"Are you sure?" Luna wrapped her arm around Martel yes I am I was always there for you of course you need to think of your future" "well I want to work with children maybe a pediatrician" "I do what you make you an aunt but not yet." Same here we got Aska to do that." They both share a laugh


"Man if that old coot shows up…" " Watch mommy dearest handle her." Said Celsius


Sonic and Amy cuddling along side Tails and Rouge, Shadow and Cream and Knuckles and Star. Lunar lying on the couch, Bleu sitting against it holding Thunder Angle resting in her mom’s arms. Aska with the kids playing in the snow with Willow.


Asgard watching the parade with his wife in his arms as Lunar and Martel show up ‘J’ just relaxing till Martel sits him his lap Lunar tossing Lunar’s legs off the couch and sitting next to him.

As the day passes into night Celsius got her wish a dysfunctional Thanksgiving that was not that bad.


Of course Luna still had CT’s car but he was busy handling things so none other than Ozza showed up to get it. "Ahhh Luna I see your well how was the car doing?" well it tore up the road a lot but it was nice." She tosses him the keys "btw tell him thanks again" he nods and takes off.


A/N: Yeah I know its short but that’s that so HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE…..


"Show off" said Shadow "so what is it like in G.U.N." asked Bleu "well you fight crime and stop the bad guys and do other thing, why you seriously are going to be in my place" "wi!"



Well after a few hours of gluttony every body either on the couch or slacking off when Amy shows up "who wants more pie!"


Lunar and ‘J’ pretty much wrap it up "man I need a break the Ultimate life form can handle war but your cooking is something else" "why you like is said Celsius no I love it!!!"


Cream, Rouge, and Star are the only ones still eating since there eating for 2 and 3.


After ward everyone just relaxes and watches the parade.




A/N: the Thanks giving special is over tune in for the x-mas special when Luna takes on Jack Frost!