Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Christmas day comes once a year however this time it was changed by a young fox.
Named Miles Prower.
Once shy humble and self esteem quite low the baby of the Prower name.
He was trained by his cousin Lunar Prower as a mercenary and made captain of the guards. Now his shyness and sweet nature are gone and he now is known as a hard ass fights along side his sibling and friends.
Over the course of Sylvrant he became more powerful and wields a sword named Excalibur his way of dress hasn’t changed much either white pants tan cuffed boots and gloves black leather cape with a red inseam, du-rag used to cover the scar left by a Papal Knight, and black-blue shirt underneath a bullet proof vest: the leather armor is too heavy and gets hot fast so he changed his attire.
As he stands guard his arms crossed as his 2 young cousins ruff house in the snow.
‘Christmas is upon them’ he thinks to himself, Hedgehog Man out saving people and being cocky about it he remembers his brother and sister would fight him on Lunar’s behalf as he would lure him into a trap, now he fights him along side his best friend.
Thunder the hedge-rabbit the son of Shadow and Cream of course his Brother Gust is dating Peach, Thunder’s sister, he cares not he once loved someone but she found someone and he moved on but he doesn’t know is he well find his true love sooner than he realizes.
Of course his fighting style has caused controversy the Ambassador of Sylvrant Zelos wilder paid no mind sine he did fight along side him.
Thunder and Peach were used to fighting along side Gust but thunder attacks and Chaos Spears weren’t really effective but they were dangerous.
Miles sword wielding skills were less dangerous since he sliced thru steel and could slice off the clothes of his enemies.
He stands there enjoying himself.
As a young artic wolf/fox no older than 3 with blond hair wearing black snow suite tackles him to the ground Miles gets up and proceeds to chase him, but trips over a grey wolf/fox with black in a red snow suite hair who is the other ones twin Miles gets up annoyed as they laugh at him he walks away. But come back with a thunder attack nothing happens since they are immune to that kind of power he sends some vine whips at them but they dodge it
He then smiles calling a truce however the vines sneak up on then and knock them down as he laughs at them. "keep working on it and you’ll be as sneaky as me."
They both give him dirty looks as they rub their backsides "we get you black!" the grey one said their names are Amadeus and Claudius Amadeus is the white one Claudius is the grey one.
One resembles their mother the other their father. Named after the people that were in Lunar childhood Amadeus Lunar’s 1st cousin and Tails dad who raised him Claudius Lunar’s own father who was taken from him while he was very young.
Miles seems to get along with them, them being the ‘cute ones’ along side Peach he was one the ‘cute one’ still is in his own right.
"That was fun" he said.
A/N: All of them are my OC’s you may only use them by asking me and giving me full credit BTW Christina/Tails I know now that your OC and mine are 2 different characters.