Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ the begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sonic and co are owned by Sega, New Cosmo and the oc's are owned by me Modesty and Angle are owned by Star
It’s winter time and only 3 days till Christmas Luna outside the Mystic Ruins where its snowing "this is going to be the best X-Mas yet she dressed like Mrs. Clause red dress long sleeves with white fur on the end and around to cuff of the sleeve wearing a X-Mas hat with Red matching boots her boys fraternal twins age 3½ running around causing havoc. Amadeus and Claudius. Amadeus who looks just like his mother (artic wolf/fox) with a blond tip on his tail and blond hair dressed in green winter clothes along side his brother, Claudius who is grey with a white face and white tip on his tail looks just like his dad with back hair short (grey wolf/fox) dressed in brown winter clothes.
"Boys please try to keep your antics small if your naughty then Santa won’t give you presents." She smiled "ok mommy well be good" Amadeus said smiling before falling in the snow letting Claudius fall on him "oooffffff" he hissed. "Silly boys" Lunar on the other side wearing a heated ski mask and long tail sock covered in 3 sweaters and baggy pants covering some sweat pants (he’s also wearing some leg warmers under them!) "Man I’m still freezing how the hell you turn this on?" Tails showed up in all green even the tips of his tails are green "sheese here" he pushes a button "aaaaaa" as his body warms up he joins his family "what am I going o do with you?" Tails says to himself quietly knowing now that Lunar is 100% normal his robotic powers are gone yet he is still trying to get his old radar to work again.
Gust and Faith now in Jr. high School both wearing the same red outfit go to greet their dad and cousins "where is Miles?" Tails asks, "Oh he’s training and trying to make anew sword tech" said Gust with confidence "yeah when ever he’s not online with Star or Chade or some other people he’s training." Said Faith before she flies over her brother and dad with some mistletoe making them kiss.
Miles wearing white pants with brown boots with fur on the edges also a fur vest red and brown as he swings his sword he’s also a wearing a green bandana "well 4 hours is good and plenty I wonder if Luna is letting those 2 run amuck" "Mom I’m taking a break ya got any hot chocolate?" Cosmo pleased shows up in a white dress and matching boots "sure dear it’s a nice day and it’s snowing, come join us since I like it out here" "you never seen snow before?" "well I been to ice cap plenty of times but I never seen snow in the jungle" they both exit as they watch the twins wrestle each other the snow " those boys will never give in" Luna smiled as a train pulled up Martel Luna’s kid sister now in her 2nd year at med school decided to show up wearing the same out fit as her sister. "Hey sis long time no see!" They both embrace each other "Aunt Martel, Aunt Martel what you get me, what you get me!!" Amadeus said pulling at her dress as she lifted him up giving him nice juicy kiss on his cheek "well here ya go" she hands him a bag of carrot sticks and puts him down "I luv you Aunt Martel" go share with your bother he runs off. "Sorry they can be rude at times but there still growing." "Ha you call that rude little Agard is worse Willow spoiled him so rotten Aska had to literally punish them both." "Is he coming over or what?" "I’m not sure Asgard is a trouble maker."
"Besides I don’t think he wants to have his own son on a leash and muzzled people will think he’s crazed dog" "what about her other kids" "well their father was very abusive and they are pretty scared of acting up but they do adore Aska even tough he acts like a 13 year old now."
Miles and Cosmo decide to join the others "oh Miles do you need to carry that sword around everywhere you go?" said Luna "what if someone plans to attack then what, or what if Eggman builds a death ray, or if…" "ok you win just don’t go showing off like Lunar" Lunar standing on top of a totem Pole boasting "you can never do this Hulk Hogan!" and does a back flip off it landing on his feet.
his kids start cheering for him "again, again!" how bout you try it both of you he lifts them up and stands a good distance they both try and fail landing on Lunar. Martel is somewhat worried pulls out a first aid kit "oh don’t worry the only thing they hurt is their pride" Luna said.
They get up laughing well better luck next time "I know I had the same ideas when I was your age."
"Hey Martel where’s Julius?" Tails said greeting her "who knows he’s probably out benching or trying to look good at the toy drive." "So where is Sonic and Family he’s fixing his leg up since it tends to freeze up this time of year" "pfft" said Amadeus. "Amadeus stop being so rude!" "Sonic was badly hurt a long time ago" said Tails.
"Yeah he was born a girl and got fics" "Claudius!" barked Lunar "oh wait that was funny" "you mean fixed" said Martel.
"So what about Modesty and Angle" "well Shadow said he was picking them up you know how long he makes you wait" but Thunder and Angle do make a cute couple "hey what bout me and Peach" protested Gust "or me and Tom" protested Faith.
"Well Tom is out of your league, besides he’s a hustler" said Martel "what’s a huster?" asked Amadeus "hustler hust-ler the ‘T’ is silent some one who goes around selling all kinds of junk being his own or stolen or asking for stuff." Said Luna "you do make a cute couple but she plays game too much that bad for her sight" "grs ar yucky!" Protested Claudius "what about us Martel said protesting in her own way" the twins both hug her tightly "we luv you vry much!"
In a flash of light Thunder wearing a purple ski suite with a young artic fox/weasel with purple streaks in her air she was in a purple ski suite showed up "darn carolers my mom wanted me to keep my dad from Chaos Blasting them" "he does that and your dad wont be on Santa’s good list for a very long time" smiled Angle. "So where is "The Ultimate Life Form anyway" asked Tails "who knows, my sister said she would be here she probably went to a soup kitchen to help out I’m guessing" Gust gives a look "Tom I do know where he’s at in Station Square selling gloves mittens and stuff to keep you warm" "is he also selling trees?"
Cosmo interrupted "No he’s not like his dad he’s only 25% as crazy, rather 100% like Crazy Thomas."
"Well he best not well are we going to grow a tree or what?" Gust, Faith, and Miles along side their mother all hold hands in a circle and as a green light rises from the ground a nice huge X-Mas Tree is born. "Well this is nice it’s so tall and fresh smiled Cosmo" it’s at least 6’3.
"Hey Angle you want some, hot chocolate?" Thunder said wrapping his arm around her sure that would be nice they head inside and come out Thunder removes his coat and wraps it around her "thank you" she smiled as she kissed him on his cheek.
Of course Amadeus and Claudius had to taunt the cute couple "Thunder and Angle sit in tee
k-i-s-n-g fist coms luv them mareage ten Thunder in a bay carage!!" "why you little!!" he was super annoyed "Chaos!" Angle grabbed his hand "no you are not going to Chaos Blast them! They very young and don’t know better wait till they’re older then do it." Thunder isn’t happy but he does a he’s told.
The twins run off and start to harass Gust who ends up horsing around with them.
Just then Shadow in all orange with Cream and Peach show up in the same treads "well people you will never guess what I found out!!!" He says smiling..
What is it hmmmm well find out…. Next Ch