Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ Eggman's Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Shadow sits in the snow and Cream sits in his lap Peach aids Gust as he’s being over powered by some toddlers (he can easily take them out but he wont sine he loves his cousins)
"Well this is what happens" everybody circles him and listens. "Eggman plans on hacking into Santa’s computer and making himself nice." Every one is now into it.
Eggman dressed like Santa Clause in front of a super computer sipping eggnog with rum Mantigore just standing there with his arms crossed "what on earth is that fool up to"
He says out loud "oh since Santa wont put me on his nice list I’ll do it my self" "so your going to steal Christmas" oh heavens no I would never do such an evil deed I am merely undoing his list." Mantigore just nods his head "pathetic fat man in a red suite" he scoffs just then a peach colored crocodile with green patches around his eyes and long rabbit ears wearing a green sweater and pants with black boots and a gold chain (the son of Cream and Vector he was aborted but survived in a capsule long story) "well Croc good timing" "hey can’t you get some heat in her doc I’m cold blooded remember." Oh sorry just hit any button he is about to hit a big red on Mantigore grabs his arm "you fool you want to blow us down to hell?" "I have condo down there it’s hat this time of year" Eggman says as he starts hacking into to Santa’s data base.
Crock pushes a blue button and it gets warmer "well lets see now "oh hohohoho!!!!"
He laughs "Oh my I guess I was very naughty" go figure "lets see Dr. Eggman N-I-C-E.."
He starts typing more into the main frame..
At the north pole Santa along side some elves making sure who’s been naughty and who’s been nice. "How the hell, have I been out of date? Guess so some people can change, hohoho!!"
"Well I need to get these toys ready Christmas is only 3 weeks away" he exits the computer with his elves Eggmna freezes the naughty list so if you been bad he will never know.
(Hey he is an evil genius)
Just then a cold figure his skin is ice blue wearing a white suite his hair, is blue his shirt is ice blue and tie is white his shoes are ice blue "well sorry Mack Jacks back!" Jack Frost returns hell bent on revenge disappears leaving a trail of ice so cold only Luna and Martel can tolerate it.
Crock and Mantigore enjoying the heat sipping brandy as Eggman alters the list some more just hen a burst of cold air come in and shuts off the power freezing everything in sight "what on earth" Eggman says jumping into his egg mobile as Jack Frost enters "so I see your up to your old tricks good doctor" Eggman all shocked "who the devil are you?" "Frost is the name Jack Frost" Mantigore and Crock and now huddled up trying to keep warm "you are going to help me take back X-Mas! Hahahaha!" "Like hell I am." "Oh but you will for I know you little plan succeeded and well you rather not risk the only true family you got.
Jack blows his ice wind and freezes Mantigore and Crock solid "you sadistic…" "now,now eggie you either A help me or B try and defrost your Cousin and his friend on your own."
Tears fall down his face but are frozen solid "not a snowball’s chance in hell!" "when I’m finished Hell will have plenty of snowballs, Eggman can’t move much now "oh but your adversary will be more than happy to aid me hahahaha!" "I..hate..that..hedge..hog." he said as he’s and an egg sickle..
Jack Frost leaves….
Back in the Mystic Ruins "bah horsemeat says Miles so he got a super computer and toying with Santa’s work shop big deal it’s not like Santa can put a death ray in his sleigh!" "oh Mr. Mercenary you’ll see what happens when the world needs a hero." Shadow says annoyed at his remarks "I bet now you wan to blast to poor carolers right" said Cream. "Only if Hilary Duff is singing besides only the deaf can tolerate that carp beside we got C.T. and his click to handle that."
Miles has a look on is face thinking about Star "look if Santa is crazy enough to give Eggman a death ray I’ll just slice it down!"
Miles removes his sword Lunar removes his "ok wise guy try me!" Miles swings with sheer force knocking Lunar down Lunar only smiles "ok you win" miles helps him up as a train with a flame thrower shows up Sonic and his family show up dressed in their winter green outfits Shadow pulls out his gun and cocks it. "Hey we made it" he says running toward them.
"So where is the knuckle head anyway" asked Tails "he should be here you know how he hates being here."
"Oh yeah the whole guardian mumbo jumbo" Tails raises a finger to.
"Well that good to know almost everybody is here" smiled Luna "still I wonder if Aska will show up." "Don’t bet on it" Martel said
"Mommy were hungry!" said Amadeus pulling her dress she pulls out some celery sticks from her purse 2 bags and hands them to them. They run off.
"You know you should start feeding them food with more carbs they will last longer besides feeding them health snacks all the time will really keep their blood sugar low too low." Martel said "well getting them to eat sweet isn’t easy they wont eat it unless it’s birthday and those
aren’t happening any time soon besides I think they can be better roll models for the others by eating right" said Luna "just put sugar in their food that should work" said Amy
"Well I’ll try it but their teeth are still developing and I don’t want them a fall out before age 6."
After awhile they decide to head inside Miles sits on the couch Amadeus climbs into his lap Miles pays no mind and turns on the T.V. panic is everywhere
"We interrupt this program for a very important news bulletin!!! A being made of ice is terrorizing the city of Station Square he sees Jack Frost causing blizzards and people running and screaming people the Guardians Unit of Nations advises stay indoors we will keep you posted!!!"
Miles has a smirk on his face Amadeus is shocked "Oh no!"