Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ The Revenge Of Jack Frost ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Everybody is in front of the TV watching the terror unfold "this can’t be good" said Sonic "you think Sherlock" said Lunar reading his swords "wait were not of fire so fighting ice with thunder and wind may not be enough!" Amy said worried "Look we have no choice!" Said Shadow "Blaze we can use her!!" said Amy all excited "well let’s kick some tail" Miles said getting up drawing his sword.
Sonic kissed Amy him Tails Lunar and Miles all ran outside Shadow teleported. Just then Sonic looks up "holy…" an ice cap almost lands on him Miles slices it to pieces "thanks pal" Miles gives him a stare
Just then Jack Frost appeared "so I see you’re the heroes well if you desire your lives join forces and help me rule Christmas." "Snowball’s chance in hell frosty" hissed Miles as he pulled out some red quartz and made his sword into a fire type Tails flew in and "White Fox Thunder!" blasted him stunning him briefly Miles gave him a good taste of steel as steam started spewing everywhere he quickly healed himself Lunar did the same but his swords were frozen solid "damn now what thunder attacks only seem to tick him off and fire we need something stronger."
"Ha is that the best you got you fat friend Eggman was even more of a challenge when I turned him into a popsicle hahahaha!!" Just then Amadeus and Claudius appeared and snuck around him putting matches in his shoes and lighting them "yeooowwwwwwwww!!!!"
Jumping 20 feet in the air landing in the snow as they giggled about it "you little brats!" "I’ll show you my real power!!" they run as he’s about to make an ice spear " you want to pick on little kids why don’t you pick on me!" Luna showed up with a look in her eyes as she delivered a punch to his jaw making the blood spill before biting his arm almost off and repeatedly punching him making him fall over in pain you "best not lay a finger on my kids!" Jack shocked "Ice Spear!" threw an attack at her nothing happened "his isn’t over Santa will be mine!!" he runs off as the twins quickly hug their mother. "Well boys I’m somewhat pleased you aided your father."
Lunar picks up his swords now frozen solid as Miles touches them to defrost them "well you made me proud since you showed me your sneaky ways that means we now have chance" he smiled.
Back in the North Pole Santa getting ready when Jack Frost appears "who on Earth are you?" "remember me fatty?" a bunch of elves show up "Blizzard!" he wraps the elves in a blanket of ice and snow making them paralyzed and helpless as Santa runs for his life "you will not take away Christmas for the children!"
"Oh but I all ready have hahaha!" he throws a rope made of ice and kidnaps Santa!
"Help me somebody!" he yells as he’s being flown away on a sheet of ice.
Back in the Mystic Ruins everybody is outside as they see Jack Frost laughing dragging Santa away to who knows where "no Not Santa" Amadeus said as a tear left his eye. "Look I’ll get him back" Miles said Putting his hand on his shoulder "I’m going too" said Luna.
"Why" asked Amy "Because I’m artic Miles wont last there long in that cold even if he uses 100 red quartz and flare bottles!" "Very well be safe and remember if it gets too bad return at once" said Lunar "mommy has to go do something mind your father and Martel" she smiled.
She kissed her boys good bye "Shadow will you do the honor." "Chaos Control!" they both teleport to the North pole.
When they get there it’s freezing more than normal "well now what?" said Miles "we get info from who ever" as they walk thru the snow some natives a pare of artic wolves and foxes led a by a snow hare "well, well look’s like we got company what to do now???" one fox says
"They aren’t from around here I can say that much said a wolf but she is caught in between guess the wolf/fox alliance is still in it’s prime." The hare said Luna gives then a look.
"We don’t want trouble we need to find Santa’s work shop" said Miles "we want to find it to hahahahaa!!!" the other wolf says "that old buzzard owes me 20 dollars and a bottle of brandy!"
"you know what let then play with him first, come on we got better thing s to do I know that punk walrus he owes us a fish dinner! Hahahaha!!" they take off
"My what jerks" said Luna "well they maybe harmless but at least they didn’t cause trouble yet" said Miles as they continue walking thru the bitter cold the only one who’s enjoying it is Luna.
Luna pulls out a bottle of brandy and takes a swig and hands the bottle to Miles "here might as well share it" as they keep waking Miles now warmed up due to the liquor they stumble upon an elf sobbing in the snow "are you ok?" Miles asked "P-please don’t hurt me I done nothing wrong." "Oh we wont" Miles give a sadistic look Luna smacks him upside the head "now is not the time to play good cop bad cop! you hurt or lost tell me what happened she gently help her up."
My- my name is Ginger I was working for Santa and… she froze with fear as the gang they met earlier showed up.."Well, well tell me where your boss is and we let you live."
"He’s gone I don’t know where he was taken" she starts sobbing a bit. "Survey says nah!!" they start to taunt her "your all a bunch of cowards Miles handle them!"
Miles has a huge grin on his face "this is going to be fun."
The 5 get into fighting position Miles draws his sword as they draws a bike chain brass knuckles a switch blade and other weapons.
Oh my looks like Miles got into some trouble how it turn out… well just wait and see