Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ Saving X-mas ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Miles standing guard as Luna took Ginger into her arms "so you want to pick on some one how bout you pick on me!" they pay him no mind "ok check this out! "White Fox Thunder!" he spins his tails at a rapid speed and unleashes thunder at will shocking them silly "lets get out of here now!" the hare said as they run like mad.
"And don’t come back!" Miles yelled as he put away his sword just then a large polar bear wearing blue jeans no shirt a yellow cap and green scarf and black boots showed up. Oh crap looks like miles really has to out do him. "Miles stand down this is my fight" Miles gives her a look but trusts her.
"So you’re the one who killed my brother" he was looking at Luna with the intent to kill Luna let Ginger go crossed her arms "no but the one who killed him knew what he was doing!" she started growling at him as a warning he growled back "before I kill you I’m Bite the polar bear Bark’s brother! Now prepare to die!"
Luna got ready just then a huge blast of green energy blasted the polar bear stunning him "no one lays a hand on her Chaos Spear!" Thunder showed up with a green chaos emerald "w-w-w-who are you?" "Thunder the hedge-rabbit I advise you walk away while you still can Chaos!!" Bite runs off scared he I figured you would need a way back." "Well I could not be happier" smiled Miles "hey were best friends right so how bout a shot of that brandy I’m freezing my quills off" Luna hands him the bottle.
Ginger isn’t crying anymore "so who’s your friend?" Thunder asked a bit cocky
"Oh this is Ginger a Christmas elf we found her and have a.. how do we get into Santa’s work shop?" Luna is now confused "we break in how else" said Miles redrawing his sword "no we wont do that"
Ginger looks at them "well you need the innocents of a child to enter untouched by war or fighting" Miles and Thunder look at each other "we can’t he was in a war I thought Hedgehog Man" Luna had an idea but a huge look of worry on her face.
"The twins!!" "Who?" said Thunder he was confused "mine. They’re still young and harmless they have not yet lost their innocents yet take care of them Miles you too Thunder" "your leaving me" Ginger asked. "We’ll be back I promise" said Miles
Ginger held out her pinky "you swear?" "I do dammit" as they locked each others little fingers together "Chaos Control!" they leave.
They return to the Mystic Ruins as Train pulls up an artic fox with 2 tails wearing a purple dress (Mrs. Claus suite) black boots and purple panty hose gets off "hey Luna" she smiled.
"Hey Modesty so how’s everything going?" "well I got out super early and it paid off. The city is now a frozen hell."
"Well lets get inside I have a very important mission for the boys." They enter to find Amadeus and Claudius ruff housing as Lunar referees. "Well at least they fight fare."
"Boys you can kill each other later I need you to do a huge favor for Mommy, so tell me are you babies?"
Amadeus gives her a dirty look "do we look like babies we can train clos and do stuff!"
Luna smiles "good I need you to go to the north pole with Miles and Thunder you get to save Santa!" they are both excited this is there first mission besides they get to save Christmas. "Miles take Nine with you she will be very useful" said Faith handing him a whistle "she stays in Red Mountain just blow and she will come." "All right lets bounce." Said Miles as the door is kicked opened and none other than Knuckles and Rouge come in wearing red and white Eskimo gear along side a white echidna in all black and a red bat in all white (Aries and Jewelle, yes twins) "man were not used to this kind of snow the alps are nice this time of year but who let Jack Frost out."
Said Rouge "long story" said Luna "I see you and the kids are doing well"
Aries and Jewelle remove their coats and toss them on a pile on the floor.
"Whew I thought we would never make it it’s hell out there" said Jewelle
Miles and the rest took off to Red Mountain a nice hot area where various fire creatures live and people who can tolerate the heat also where a ninetails that Faith owns stays since she like it there.
Miles blows the whistle and a nice looking tall ninetails appears giving a slight whimper of joy "hey girl lets bounce I got some red quartz just in case." Miles starts petting her "can we pet her too" asked Amadeus "yea may we" said Claudius.
"As long as you don’t pull her tails you can" they start rubbing her she enjoys it "she likes you" Miles says "we cant pull her but we can pull you" Claudius says they each grab Miles tails and yank him hard he ignores them. "Ok ready" "Chaos Control!"
They all leave in a flash of light.
Back in the North Pole Ginger waited nervously out side Santa’s workshop when a bright light appeared she looked up and Miles along side 2 young wolf/foxes and white fox with 9 tails.
"Oh I see you broth the kids" Ginger smiled Claudius protested "if we kids why have we saving Santa!" Amadeus just gave a dirty look. Miles just rolled his eyes "don’t mind my cousins there quite independent." "Well go ahead and open the door."
They hold hands and pull as sparkles appear and the door opens everything is frozen solid Ginger is about to cry as Amadeus hugs her leg "look we here now" "this is no good" Claudius said as he sees toys frozen solid as well as elves.
"So tell me how did you escape anyway?" Asked Thunder "yeah good question." Said Miles.
"Well you see I was out collecting wood and magic but I saw a guy in white he barged in the shop and then left an icy trail carrying Santa I tried to get back in but it was locked shut I guess one of the workers put up the lock to prevent vandals from entering."
"Stand back, Nine heat wave!" ever one moves out of the way as Ninetails unleashes a huge set of flames as Miles spun his tails causing a huge gust of wind "Fox Wind!" sending the heat every where.
Causing everything to defrost and the water to absorb the elves were quite nervous around the furries as an old elf with a cane "what business you have here, and Ginger bringing outsides here!!" "I’m sorry but I was sacred and worried they offered me help so I took it!"
Thunder was now annoyed "hey she shouldn’t apologize she knew what she was doing besides you should thank her if it weren’t for us you would be popsicles still!"
The elder then realized he was wrong "ok I’m sorry, but what do we do?" "Make the toys for we shall rescue Santa only problem is where is he." Everyone has a dumb fold look on their faces "and he is related how?" Asked Claudius. "Ask daddy he no." Said Amadeus
"Well the only place I can figure is the South Pole" "the South Pole!!!" everyone said at once.
The elder said "be glad it’s not (he whispers in Miles ear) New York City" everyone they yells "New York City!!" the Ninetails howls.
"My powers can’t get us that far even my dad can’t that area is too cold so what do we do we need some one of wind who can tolerate the cold" said Thunder with a look of worry on his face.
"I’ll do it Chaos Control ha if there’s a way there’s a will" said Miles proudly "you mean a will there’s a way" said Thunder "yeah sorry."
"We have a wishing well that can grant you any wish you want." Said the elder "but it must be a benefit to you or whoever it’s for" he hands the twins and Miles as well as Thunder and Ginger.
"Ok go make a left where the candy canes are there is a well that will help your troubles remember don’t wish for anything stupid ok!" "They all take off Amadeus and Claudius discuss what to wish for first " how bout salad with dress" "make it turkey salad with 1000 is lands!" "You mean thousand island" said Thunder " yeah what he said" they toss in the coin and a huge turkey salad with thousand island dressing appears as they dig into it.
Thunder is next "I wish for my dad to be happy" he drops in the coin Miles is next "I wish for the full power of Chaos Control!" Ginger quietly wishes for this to be over.
A green aura covers Miles as a chaos emerald appears in his hand "all right everybody hold on" Thunder stands there and removes his chaos emerald, Amadeus and Claudius finish their tasty meal and each let out aloud belch then quickly grab each of Miles tails as the ninetails gets in front Thunder and Miles say together as they hold out their there emeralds Ginger stands besides her "Chaos Control!" everyone vanishes
At the South Pole Santa bound and gagged ties to a chair as Jack rips duct tape from his mouth almost ripping of his mustache.
"Well Jolly Saint Nick remember what you did to me a few years back! I was on top of my game until you and those cursed reindeer did I was having the time of my life causing the bitter cold of winter till you put an end to it damn you and your pets dam you all to hell!!!"
"I had to stop you, you were hurting innocent people making parents miss Christmas you blizzards were damaging the world how can you even say you’re a spirit." Santa said trying to reason with him.
Jack slapped him across the face with sheer force I herd more than enough of you crap time to freeze some cities haaha" he exits as a red swelling develops across Santa’s face. He sits there helpless
Jack freezes the door shut as he takes off to Station Square to handle some unfinished business.