Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ Saving Santa ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ginger saw Jack leave "now’s out chance" Miles removes his sword and slices to door clean off.
They all enter to find Santa bleeding from the mouth and bound very tightly to a chair.
He not moving do to heavy frost bite and lack of Christmas magic.
Ginger is about to cry when Claudius hugs her leg "he’s ok, I think." Miles cuts off the ropes
"Nine warm him up Amadeus help me lift him up."
"He’s fat I can feel my arms" Miles looks at him "can you feel your arms yes or no?" "No" "all right" Miles smacks his hands "ow! wat was dat for?" "can you feel them now?" "Yes" "ok your welcome" Nine breaths a small amount of fire on him warming him up, he wakes up spitting up blood.
"Who are you people and why is Ginger with you?" Miles pulls out some sunglasses and hold out his hand and speaks in a fake German accent "come with me if you want to live."
Santa is helped up oh who are you Miles removes the sunglasses I am Miles Prower a mercenary I was sent here on a good will mission." Santa is shocked "but your so young how can this be?" "Long story" "but how did you get into the workshop only the innocents of a child can enter there."
Amadeus and Claudius both run to him and jump on him knocking him down "we did it we did it!" they were very cheerful they saved Santa. Miles pulled out a miracle gel and rubbed it on Santa healing him 100% "well I must get going and deliver the toys to the boys and girls around the world." Not so fast I have bad news Jack Frost is still active your going to tell me why he wants your head and how do I stop him once and for all!" Miles says holding his sword at Santa’s throat.
Amadeus and Claudius are both upset "hey don’t you hurt him, leave Santa alone!!"
Miles looks at them "I’m sorry but you rather risk the safety of everyone just for some stupid toys? I don’t think so Miles don’t play that!" there both about to cry, Ginger approaches "look there still innocent you want to risk it your more brazen that I thought." Miles turns to Thunder "I agree your being outlandish but your right toys come and go but I don’t want to live in the ice age."
Santa looks on "ok I’ll talk." Miles puts away his sword.
(Flash Back)
"It started many years ago…
a young Santa delivering toys as a young Jack Frost was coming of age "don’t you think it would be easier if the whole world was frozen solid again?" "Are you out of you mind these toys are going to be used."
"Kids ha you’re a fool wasting you powers on them your fool you stupid, stupid fool!"
Santa annoyed "keeping you around is a big mistake too bad we don’t have old man winter around!" Jack now annoyed you rather have that old coot than me a young and powerful ice man!" "be gone you selfish coward!" Jack leaves but comes back ready to fight Santa vanquishes him to Antarctica when he lies in wait planning his revenge.
"And that’s what happened." Amadeus was about to cry but Claudius hugs his twin brother.
"True story but how do we stop him?" said Miles "to the North pole" "oh crap I don’t have my reindeer!" "We got a better idea" Thunder and Miles hold out their chaos emeralds Chaos Control!"
They all teleport. Back to the North Pole "ok the way to defeat him is you need to be pure of heart and have the will of fire ice will only annoy him." "Mommy is made of ice she hurt him real bad" said Claudius "that’s because she’s pure of heart and can tolerate his powers."
"Well I must get ready 2 days left" Santa leaves
Back in Station Square C.T. and his family are heading over to see Tails and the rest Molly in Christmas apparel as our Ashley and Tom "Daddy how come you chose the train?" Ashley said because this weather would freeze us in besides your brother doesn’t seem to mind" he looks over to see Tom selling all kinds of winter junk. "Well I hope you don’t do something stupid." Molly smiled kissing him just then Jack Frost appeared "well, well guess this city doesn’t take me seriously." Kids, Molly get on the train I have to take care of something!!"
Ashley kissed him good by.
"It’s morphing time!" he transforms into powered form "ok frosty bring it on" "hehehehehee!!! Chill out dude!" he tries to freeze him but C.T. is too quick.
C.T. then unleashes a punch to his stomach causing him to not only spit blood but to flinch.
Jack gets up looks surprised and points C.T. turns around and BAM! He’s frozen solid as people even his own wife and kids are shocked "don’t worry kids he’s fine he’s been thru worst."
Jack gets up and leaves "dang it I better check on Santa." Back in the South Pole Steven Segal is surrounded by a bunch of angry barking seals as he readies him self for a fight "you bastards kill our fish steal out land and pollute our air time to send you back to hell where you belong!" He then starts to fight the seals.
He enters his base and finds Santa gone "oh crap not that fat man! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" he starts to breath in the air " sniff, sniff I smell ginger and some foxes yes I bet those pups had something to do with it."
Back in the North Pole Santa reading his slay "well Christmas is almost here you can star here if you want but I’d advice you go back to your families."
We can’t go back just yet Jack is still on the loose and will strike on Christmas Eve that’s in 12 hours.
"Ok I see but your cousins what about them?" he looks down and finds them asleep cuddled next to each other Amadeus sucking his thumb.(awwwwwww) "oh great they fell asleep well this is their first mission so I plan to keep them till its over." Thunder picks up Claudius "for someone who seldom eats sweets he sure is heavy." "That the winter clothes you nitwit!" barked Miles as he lifted up Amadeus. "Well now where to" asked Ginger "well were heading home and rethinking out plan."
"Chaos Control!" they arrive back in the Mystic Ruins Molly is telling Lunar what happened as a portal opened up Blaze and white hedgehog in a black jumpsuit who looks like he put too much jell in his quills shows up with her. "Well you said you needed fire I cam and brought Silver he’s immature and I don’t trust him with the oven on." Said Blaze "hey I am not immature!" Silver said pouting and crossing his arms.
"Well are you going to un freeze Thomas or what?" said Molly "of course but I hope Miles has some flare bottles or red quartz ready." "Sheena yeah I’ll contact her." Faith come out to greet her Ninetails as she does they twins wake up "well is it over yet?" asked Claudius.
"Not by a long shot" said Faith they climb down and greet their dad "well we did it we save Christmas." "I’m proud of you for being so responsible, but this isn’t over so you can either stay here & enjoy the holidays or go and fight."
"Hollow-days come every year this is very important if we miss one there’s always next year but we celebrate now we may nevwer again." Said Amadeus
"I see" Miles come "back well I contacted her she’ll be here right….. now!" just then another portal showed up Sheena, Raine, and Genis all appeared "well were here" said Sheena Molly gives Raine a cold hard stare ass he cracks her knuckles.
Ginger is amazed to see Raine and Genis "their elves!" she was excited to see her own kind.
"Half-elves" said Genis "half elf? What’s a half elf" Raine was annoyed "what kind of elf are you anyway?" "this is a Christmas elf there different form reg elves" Miles said coming to her defense.
"Oh btw this is Ginger me and Luna found her and she aided us in rescuing Santa" it’s ture, its ture." said the twins just then Jack Frost appeared "you conniving little brats you stole from me Santa!! Now I want him back!!!"
A/N: well see what happens in the fight before Christmas