Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ The Fight B4 x-mas ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Jack Frost now annoyed as another train passes by this time it brought Aska.
"Well, well looks like this party wont be so bad a street fight!" Jack was about to freeze everybody but Silver used his psychokinetic powers holding him at bay tossing him like a salad
"it’s no use!" he said cocky "ha you call that a throw" smiled Aska "you throw like a girl!"
"I do not!" cried Sliver as Aska grabbed him and tossed him at least 12 feet it the air before landing a super kick to his head "now that’s how you throw like a man!"
Jack gets up now annoyed "so you think you can hurt me with that come my minions!"
A series of ice demons appear as Sheena cast a spell for Jack Frost "I call upon the disciple of everlasting ice. Celsius!" she summoned the spirit of ice who was manhandling Jack Frost.
Luna arrived "ok now we party!" Lunar left to get C.T. "so this is the guy" smiled Blaze Jack was able to fight off Celsius "doo that’s cold!" "I guess he’s weakening" said Raine as she attacked an ice monster.
"Ok now time to get dirty!" smiled Sheena "I call upon the Red Giant, the Ruler of Hellfire! Come! Efreet!"
"ooohhhhh she said a bad word mommy she said the h-word!!" they twins barked "not now we need to fight off these things!" Efreet arrived "oh yeah this is fun!"
He attacked everything in sight but he had a time with Jack Genis was busy casting a spell.
"Reduce these evil souls to ashes. Explosion!"
That boosted the firepower. "Ok my turn Tornado Fire Claw!!" Shouted Blaze as she took on a now weakened Jack Frost as he started to make steam appear! "Noooo I’m loosing power my-my minions what did you do to my minions!" that’s it!! I summon thee come forth my yetis!!" several yeti showed up and they were not happy.
"Ninetails fire blast!" commanded Faith as she blew fire burning one to a crisp Miles thrust his sword into one spilling the blood everywhere "red over white it’s Christmas not Valentines Day." Said Aska as he and Luna double-teamed one "your real immature you know that." Said Luna "am not I’m telling mom!" just then C.T. back to normal (he still in power form only not frozen) and Lunar in powered form show up. "Lets do this!"
Jack was over powered. And couldn’t take anymore he was forced to retreat but he did return after a while he headed to Ice Cap recharged and became a new more powerful being he looked the same but was 10 feet tall "ok now you see my true power!"
"Ok fellas lets let the other handle this clown!" "right"the kids went inside as did Luna, Aska and Ginger along side Ninetails and Molly went inside as Mega Sonic, Mega Shadow, Mega Tails, Mega Knuckles and Super Amy Lv 2 showed up Blaze turned into Super Blaze as did Silver he became Super Silver "I love this power" Lunar then became Mega Lunar.
You ready Tails Mega Lunar and Mega Tails stood there and Fused into Mega Lunails lets do this! (you’ll have to read Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Sonic and Tails becomes a dad to see the power of Mega form and fusion)
"You ready Sonic" asked Shadow they then fuse into Mega Shadic. "All right time to show him real team work!" Shouted Amy as she dove into him knocking him down.
"Wolf/Fox Thunder!!!" Lunails blasted a huge blast of electric current shocking him as Blaze blasted him with a Fire Ball "you ready now!" shouted Raine as they did a unison attack "Chaos Warp!" C.T. froze him in a vortex Super Silver grabbed him and tossed him around like a rag doll. "Now!" shouted Raien as they performed another unison attack.
Jack frost was getting hurt real bad "Fire Blast!" shouted Blaze as Mega Knuckles jumped on him and blasted him again with a thunder attack this time with such force he went back to normal. "You will regret this" he said as he passed out. Just then the goddess Leah showed up "well looks like you had your hands full this punk was trying to put the world in another ice age he will be dealt with my way." Just then an old man with along beard and white hair showed up "I am the true spirit of winter I am Old Man Winter after you defeated him I was free from my prison. I thank you."
They kids all show up as everyone returns to normal Eggman and Co also returned to normal. Eggman and Matigore embraced as did Crock. "Oh thank heavens you alive." He said "now don’t just stand there help me mop up this place."
Leah along side Old Man Winter and jack Frost now bound and gagged as well as hog tied in fiery vortex all left. "Is it over?" asked Amadeus "Yes it is" smiled Lunar.
My it’s getting late Molly looks at her watch oh well they deserve to stay up waiting for Santa.
"Sorry I can’t said Lunar after Dinner I have to do something." "Why you can see Santa?"
Asked Claudius "long story son long story!"
"Well can you at least shorten it" said Amadeus "well I will be on Santa’s naughty list for a very long time after what I did" Miles come we have things to do. He kissed his boys and left with Miles.
Amadeus and Claudius just stood there wondering what he did.
Ok that was odd said Tails ok how bout we celebrate by eating Cosmo fixed a awesome meal as did Cream come on you too Raine Sheena and Genis.
Inside everyone was at the Table Lucky for C.T. Molly was drugged thanks to Knuckles, as was Raine who got drunk off eggnog.
Faith along side Thunder, Peach, and Gust also with the twins were playing the PS3 Ashley and Tom were enjoying cider and watching Aska and Silver quarrel over who is stronger.
Aries was over at Angle Island watching the Master Emerald even if it was for a few hours it was worth it to him, as Jewelle was out treasure hunting in the pyramid Violet along side Rusty just running around being cocky just like their dad.
This was a nice Christmas scene everybody got a wish Ginger was enjoying this holiday scene.
Lunar along side Miles walking thru the snow covered streets when he was about to tell him why he has bald blood with Santa.
Next Ch why Lunar had bad blood with Santa!