Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ Lunar's Confession ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lunar walking down a busy street as people collect snow some make snow cones and others just toss it at each other Miles looks on as they reach a Jewish coffee house. They both sit down.
"So tell me about your beef with Santa." Said Miles "well my parents just died and your Grandfather Amadeus and his wife Rosemary took me in at the time I was only 3." Lunar has a sad look on his face. "Your their first cousin right?" Miles said as an old man poured them some coffee yes I remember they wanted a son but conceiving one wasn’t that easy the wolf/fox alliance was at war with an unknown force they were loosing badly and almost broke up." Miles looks on sipping. "I remember when I was little they took me to the Mall."
Flash Back
A young Lunar being accompanied by 2 red foxes one in a black leather jacket and black pants one in a Vermont dress "well you going to see Santa" smiled Rosemary he is quite nervous as he approached Santa and sat on his lap "so little boy what do you want for Christmas?" "I want my parents back." "Hold on so he promised your parents back you have beef?" Said Miles "can I finish" barked Lunar "ooops sorry."
Ok Back to where I started.
Returning to Flash Back
"Well that is a big request but I can make it happen if you a good little boy. Hohoho!"
Santa said as he handed him a candy cane Lunar left. "Well that is up to Santa now."
Said Amadeus as they left "Amadeus was a good person and I wouldn’t give him up but I really wanted my parents back they died in car crash." Said Lunar.
"Christmas day came later in the week the only good news was the wolf/fox alliance was still strong and we stopped future attacks and Rosemary was pregnant with your father."
"I went under the tree nothing but some toys I did want I looked around Mom Dad?" Lunar went out side to see Santa leave "I looked everywhere I even hoped he went to get them."
"Hours passed I still remember Rosemary holding me in her arms as I sobbed quietly "how could he do this to me what did I do wrong." "Look he lied to you so if you want to do to him what you ant you can I give you full permission" Amadeus said gently rubbing his back.
Lunar looked wiped his eyes "I will kill him." "Don’t say that"s aid Rosemary "I know your hurt but in time" "no he lied to me and brought my hoped up he should die not just for me but for all the kids of the world!!"
"9 months and 4 year later Miles ’Tails’ Prowler was born." "Was she pregnant that long?" "no she had a miscarriage 3½ years later she successfully had your father then they were killed I thought your father was killed too. But he wasn’t no he fled all alone and scared then he met Sonic it was 14 years ago I just found him."
End Flash Back…..
"So your were betrayed but you never told me what you did to him." "More coffee" said the old man "yes please" said Miles.
Ok this happened when you were only 3 Luna and me were engaged at the time you were with Star and Cosmo thankfully. Gust, Faith and your dad were well I’ll tell you soon."
Flash Back
Lunar in G.U.N. combat gear holding a 12guage shotgun out side a snow covered house his radar on and locked.
As Santa and his reindeer landed on a house "hey fat man remember me" Santa looks down "Lunar is that you?" Lunar fires his shotgun and hits Santa in the arm "hey what the hell is that for!" he fires again this time hits him in the stomach as he falls off the roof spitting blood he tries to get up abut stumbles as Lunar fires another round into his back.
He falls back down "see you in hell fat man!" as he is about to fire another shot damn out of rounds Santa gets up and flees leaving a trail of blood as Lunar trans forms into Powered Lunar he follows real slow firing round from his hand gun hitting him in the legs and lower back as he smiles sadistically "you promised me my parents back and you lied to me now you will be sent to hell!" he said as he charged up a blast of thunder and fire it "Wolf Fang Thunder!"
Hitting Santa on impact almost killing him instead hurting him real bad he wouldn’t get up as Lunar starts stomping him "get you fat self up!" after awhile some Cripps come by to see what’s going on "hey cuz this slob is in red saying f--- crabs!" smiled Lunar "oh he did lets get that fool!" 5 Cripps all start to stomp Santa with Lunar till the cops show up and everyone bails.
Santa was in real bad shape besides a beating he had multiple gunshot wounds and the fall his chances were 80/20 20% on his favor.
End Flash Back…..
Tears fill Lunar’s eyes I almost stole Christmas like the Grinch Miles gets up and Hugs him
"Your brother, sister, and father were the ones who saved Christmas as I celebrated with the wolf/fox alliance luck for me he lied to them as well so it didn’t matter."
"That was the worst thing I ever did in my life I almost killed Santa!!" "oye vey too bad you didn’t kill Hitler or something eh killing Santa isn’t that bad we all know he’s going to hell."
The old man said. Miles gives him a cold look "hey he was hurt as a child" "so was I" the old man rolls up his sleeve and shows a tattoo of numbers on his arm. Then walks away inside.
"So now you know why I couldn’t go to the North Pole I sent the twins because they’re still innocent and not affected by war only playfully roughhousing."
"You are evil I understand your pain the only other people are Shadow and My dad as is Modesty." Miles looks down nodding his head "but trying to kill Santa!!! Are you insane!"
People being to look at them Miles looks back "were rehearsing a play do you mind? I know that title is wrong but it’s ‘How The Grinch Killed Santa’!!!"
The people go back to having fun.
Miles pays and leaves Lunar joins him ‘that is the first time I ever told the kids anything’ he thinks to himself "your not a bad person but what you did I can’t say, I understood you saving Raine and leaving, I understood you training me, but this I need time."
Miles walks away Lunar just stands there in the cold feeling somewhat good about telling the real side to why he wanted Santa killed.
5min later Miles comes back "well I know I can forgive you for that stunt but you need to make peach with Santa." "What are you out of your mind when you were hurt did he remove a piece of you brain!" barked Lunar "you should be luck you have your parents I would give anything to see mine again." Just then a flash of light appeared Maria and a red fox along side a grey wolf appeared. "I know what you’re going thru" said Maria "so I got you a little something." "Mom, Dad!" Barked Lunar as he got excited "yes son I know the grief we put you thru and were sorry but we watched over you and were proud of you" said Claudius "yes I’m a grandmother now I am honored to see you found the perfect girl." Said Gertrude.
"We will always love you don’t ever forget that" they said "one last thing where is Amadeus and Rosemary?" Rosemary appeared "well I’m a grandmother too, sorry but Amadeus is still alive and out there somewhere just know we couldn’t hurt you anymore so we kept the truth from you because we loved you." They all disappeared "Mom, Dad" a tear left his cheek.
"Lets go home you still have a chance to make it right." Said Miles
They both leave passing by a Salvation army pot Miles drops in a 20$ bill as they contieu to walk on.
Back in the Prower home C.T. returns to powered form "so what were in those cookies anyway?" he asked, "oh there just toll house cookies made with walnuts and Demerol." Smiled Amy.
"What that" asked Amadeus a typed of candy smiled Luna "ca we stay up to see Santa?" asked Claudius "sure but you might get tuckered out it’s all ready way past you bed time." Smiled Luna.
C.T. powered down "well glad I ate them in my powered form." He sees Molly and Raine passed out on the couch "here drink this if you wan to stay up late " Luna lets Amadeus and Claudius sip her coffee of course she then gave them each a cup of their own. They rush to join the others playing video games. "You know this is rated ‘M’ right" said Thunder "were not babies" "yeah were matue" they protested "ok but don’t blame me for having night mares!" it was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. yeah real good parents letting kids drink coffee and play GTA: SA.
Angle looked on "my what crude language."
Lunar just showed up he saw them playing they both look at him all scared all he says is "use the shotgun you’ll kill the cops faster, oh crap you got 5 stars here let me see the controller" he puts in a code and the stars go away "there not babies so they deserve to play" he said looking at Luna. Martel just nods her head. "Well I got some good news Tails your father is still alive but finding him isn’t easy."
Everyone is still.
A/N: Well tell me I’m not that bad just because Lunar attacked Santa with a shotgun…