Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Luna's x-mas Special: The Fox Who Saved X-Mas ❯ The Trial of Jack Frost ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
In a remote area Leah and others surround Jack Frost "well speak what you have to say after what you did!" she ordered "well I un Santa started it you must understand I was trying to help him!"
"That is a lie I know what Lunar did and I understand but you only thinking about your self" Leah was not pleased "I decided to ask the only 2 that serve Earth they shall decide you punishment!" that- that’s not fare children shouldn’t be allowed to do much I was only trying to help out!" he pleaded "Silence!" She held out her hand and sealed his mouth shut. All he could do was mumble as tears left his face they became ice cubes.
"Crocodile tears you really went low," Leah stated as a beam of light appeared C.T. and Lunar both in powered form arrive "well what shall we do with him his powers are weak no need to let him live." Smiled Lunar as he removes a flare bottle and poured it on his hand grabbing Jack frost causing steam to arise and have Jack scream in pain, well he couldn’t but you know what I mean.
"No, no, no, no I think he likes it how bout I put him on ice like he did me Chaos Warp!" Jack was now in a block of red ice that burns. Leah smiled well what do you think as others could care less they were only there to make sure he didn’t try anything.
"Lunar what you did to Santa well I doubt you would try to kill him you got your revenge be happy and you found you cousin still alive." C.T. looked on "what did he did to Santa." "He attacked him with a shotgun" said Leah "that I did not need to hear." "So what do we do to Jack Frost" said Leah "well send him to the one place man nor beast shall enter a place that is worst than hell it self." Said C.T. "and where is this place you speak of?" asked Leah
"Salt Lake City, Utah" Leah giggles a bit "well you are excused" they both teleport.
"As for you Chaos Control!" Jack Frost is sent to the worst place on earth as he lands out side a church a hand full of Bible Blasters show up "let’s praise the lord and save this cursed soul." Taking Jack Frost inside.
Raine and the others left (blaze and Silver) as the kids are still playing videogames Violet and Rusty fell asleep as did Gust and Faith Aries just came back Jewelle did too Miles stood guard Thunder, Peach, Ashley, Tom and Angle and the twins were all playing games along side Martel a simple Madden ’07 on the 360 since they like the feel of vibration on their hands.
Lunar and C.T. both show up as Cosmo and Amy along side Molly and Rouge are preparing dinner Modesty is just relaxing so is Sonic, Shadow and Cream decided to be alone Luna is watching the kids play on that huge TV "so how did it go?" asked Luna "well we sent him to Utah" smiled C.T. "Where is Aska?" asked Lunar "oh he went to a liquor store were out of eggnog." Smiled Martel as Knuckles climbed the chimney "well I finished adding the razor wire and spikes" "now why did you do that" asked Rouge
"Well if Santa is real he can handle it besides I want to have some fun" "well lets leave the kids her and wile and go some place nice say the consulate" they take off it’s getting late.
Everybody is falling asleep the only ones who are a still up are Miles, Luna, Martel, and the twins.
"You really think Santa can over come that barby wire" asked Amadeus " yes Miles be a dear and remove that crap" said Luna. Miles climbs up the chimney and starts removing that crap.
As Aska enters "well Willow is with her Family, damn Hindu tried to rip me off 8 dollars for a bottle of this old crap!" "Aska watch your language!" barked Luna.
Jack Frost in a Mormon church isn’t too happy as preacher going on and on about Hell.
"Oh I’ll get you Lunar if only you killed him I would have full power as for you Miles your tails are mine!" he thinks to himself as he sips from a cup of wine he wished he was in hell it’s suppose to hot this time of year.
It’s now 12:00am Christmas day the twins hear some stomping on the room and in a flash Santa alongside Ginger come down the chimney "well I see your still up" he smiled at the twins as Lunar showed up "aaaaa you!!!" Santa had a look of shock and fear on his face "well I’m wearing body armor so take your best shot!" Santa said putting down his bag of toys.
"Look I’m sorry but you hurt me and you lied to me" said Lunar as the twins rushed to Santa’s side Miles just stood there his arms crossed waiting to draw his sword.
"Well if I told you the truth that would be the worst thing ever." "I rather be hurt then that live with that pain wanting to kill you."
"You wanted to hurt Santa your wrong" hissed Martel "long story" said Miles "well I’m sorry" Lunar said again
Santa handed out toys for the kids as he placed them under the tree Amadeus wanted to wait But Claudius wanted then now but was forced to wait by his twin brother "if I wait you wait it’s just fair" said Amadeus they start to ruff house "boys will be boys" said Aska as he drank his eggnog.
Santa left as they went out side to see him fly off to deliver all the toys as Julius showed up dressed up like a worker in a soup kitchen "man never again I hate those fools!" he barked as Martel kissed him "let me guess you need to wait till tax season to get paid right." "Yeah fool down there said it was volunteer work" he snatched the eggnog from Aska and took a swig.
Well another great ch…..











< /b>