Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Night With You ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This was my first Sonic story ever created. Orignally, it was posted on Fanfiction.net, but since the siteowner has the backbone of a jelly fish. Now all NC-17 stories are banished. Which leaves me with no stories, no reviews, and bitter.

ANYWAY This got many good reviews for what it was, so I hope you guys enjoy it as well.


Disclaimer: Sonic and their characters don't belong to me. But I heard for a dollar you can rent Sally for a night... In any case THEY AINT MINE!!!


Oh just to let everyone know, the ages are.....
Sonic-18 Amy-16
Knuckles-19 Rouge-18
Tails-12 Sally-18

If that does not concur with the show, games, or comic..I Don't care!!! MY STORY!!! MY AGES!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! ENJOY!



"My One Night With You-Chap. 2"


(8:00pm-Amy's House.)

Sonic arrived on time at Amy's place. Since he really wanted to make sure the evening was special for Amy, he decided to dress-up for the occasion. The blue hedgehog was decked out in an nice navy blue silk shirt. Hanging loosely around his neck was a dark tie. And he had a pair black dress pants, with a matching black jacket. The hedgehog even tossed his trademark red sneaks to the side for the night, to sport some nice black and silver ones.

Sonic knocked on Amy's door at 8 on the dot. "Just a min." Was heard from the other side of the door. Sonic could hear her scrambling with all the locks. After a few clicks and twists the door opened. Sonic blinked not once, not twice, but three times, when he saw the girl that was behind the door. Amy looked so beautiful.

It took Sonic a few seconds to take in all that she was wearing. Amy was dressed in a white spaghetti stringed sundress, that seemed to flow with all the curves of her body. It made him also notice just how fine of a figure she actually had. She wore pair a of nice high heeled sandals, that brought her almost a few inches under Sonic's height.

His gaze wandered up to her face when he noticed that she was wearing some make up tonight. A light touch of lip gloss and some eye liner. Not a lot of either, but just enough to highlight all of her natural beauty.

'Damn.' Sonic thought. 'What the hell was wrong with me before? Amy is fine...' Sonic shook his head and smiled. 'I wonder why didn't I notice it before...'

***

Amy was nervously waiting at her doorway. Sonic had been standing there for a few minutes and still didn't say anything. All he did was just stare at her. And the longer his green eyes were on her, the more nervous she got. 'I knew it. I knew he would hate this.' She mentally sighed. 'This night is going to be a disaster..'

She knew she shouldn't have listened to Rouge's advice. But she was desperate. Amy would have done anything just to make Sonic like her. Just to notice her for few minutes. To see she was worth his affection also. But that wasn't going to happen now....probably not ever.

Amy was about to go back inside and cancel the whole thing, but then she noticed something. He smiled. A warm smile, something he hardly ever gave her before. Then he spoke, his voice was so serious and sincere that she would forever remember his words even days after the event.

"Beautiful..." He said with a smile. "Amy you really look..." He paused while trying to think some other words to describe just how angelic she looked at the moment. But at the time, his vocabulary was failing him. "beautiful..." He stated again.

Amy blushed and slightly bowed. "Thank you Sonic. You...You look very handsome too." She nervously replied.

Sonic smiled. "So you ready to go?" He asked while extending his arm to her.

Amy nodded. "Yeah, just let me get my purse. And we can go." She walked inside for a few minutes then emerged again, purse in hand. "Let's go.." She took his arm and the two were off.

As the they walked, Sonic couldn't help but to take a few quick glances at Amy's new attire. He grinned, maybe he would consider what Tails was talking about before. "So where would you like to go, Amy?" He asked her.

Amy thought for a while. "It doesn't matter. I'm fine as long as your with me..."

Sonic stopped and shook his head. He stood in front of her and placed his arms on her shoulders. "No...." Amy looked at him curiously. Sonic continued. "Tonight is your night Ames. We'll do anything you would like."

"Well..." She thought about the subject some more. "Well we never did get to go to Twinkle Park together." She remembered from last year.

The blue hedgehog thought it over. "Well it's your night. So let's go!"

****

A few minutes later the form of the two hedgehogs were seen in front of the gates to the Twinkle Park amusement center. The flashing lights, the blaring sounds, and the gleaming sights were always appealing even to people simply passing by.

"Oh..Everything looks like so much fun!!!" Amy squealed. "Come on Sonic I can't wait to get on some of the rides." Amy cheered, while yanking the cobalt colored hedgehog with her.

Usually he would have had a fit from her dragging him into the place. But for some reason he didn't mind tonight. Maybe it was the way she was dressed... Or maybe it was the ways her eye's lit up whenever she called his name... Or maybe it was the fact that tonight was the very first time he didn't see the same annoying clingy girl that would always be the root of some calamity. But he saw a young and attractive woman starting to bloom. Whatever reason it was, he had to admit that he was starting to fall for the pink quilted hedgehog.

***

The last three hours was nothing but pure fun for Amy Rose. She and Sonic, must have been on every almost every ride in Twinkle Park. Rollercoasters, Ferris Wheels, the Merry-Go-Round, games, cotton candy... They did everything possible in the park. And even though he wouldn't outright admit it, Sonic was enjoying himself too.

The two emerged from the Tilt-a-Whirl, both laughing gingerly. "Man, that's was great Ames.." Sonic said, as he helped her down from the ramp.

Amy was laughing at first, then became flustered by Sonic's actions. She noticed that in the last hour, he started to hold her closer and closer to himself. They hardly ever were apart for long. It was almost if they were a real couple.

Amy smiled. "Yeah...I think we did everything here." She openly admitted.

Sonic looked at her. "So you want to go somewhere else then?"

The female hedgehog pondered for a while. "Would you like to go dancing?" She inquired. "I've been dying to go to the Metal Cave Club..."

Sonic shrugged. He wasn't the best of all dancers, but he didn't mind going clubbing every-now-and-then. "Metal Cave Club it is..." With that agreed, the two continued on to the night club.

All the while the two were unaware, that their whole night had been under close surveillance. Sally watched the two hedgehogs leave. For a brief second, she almost thought they made a good couple. But she quickly shook that thought off and turned to her associates.

The princess looked up to the two huge, muscle-bound tigers. "Here..." She stated while handing the two something. "This is 500 mobians. I need you two, to follow them to the club. Wait till Amy is alone, then grab the little bitch!!"

One of the tigers was about to raise a question, but Sally cut him off. "I don't care if you fuck her up or fuck her! Just get rid of her, so I can get him!!"

Both tigers nodded, then grinned at each other. 'Tonight was a night for easy money...' they both thought.

***

It was around 11:30PM, when Sonic and Amy arrived at the Metal Cave. The place was in full swing so neither of them hesitated to jump onto the dance floor. Since they were on the floor, none of them noticed when Sally Acorn and her goons entered the place. Sally made sure to keep her and her guys out of sight till they had their right opportunity.

An hour later Sally looked over to the couple. She was pissed. For that whole time Sonic never left the little slut for a second. Even during the slow songs, he never left her to take a seat...

"He would never dance with me during a slow song..." Sally mumbled while taking a shot of Tequila. "Slow songs aren't my thing..." Sally muttered, mocking what Sonic told her a while back when she ask him to dance to one.

"What can he see in her?" Sally wondered, while she ordering another glass. "She doesn't have shit over me..."

Then Sally's blue eyes glared at the two. Another slow song came on. The two were again joined in a tight embrace. She watched as Sonic whispered something into Amy's ear. Then the girl looked as though she blushed, then she slowly placed her head on Sonic's chest. The music continued to play, but to Sonic and Amy it was if they weren't moving to the music at all.

Sally flared with jealousy. "THAT'S IT!!! THAT BITCH IS GOING TO DIE!!!" Sally slammed her fist against the table. The sound echoed, which drew attention to her from all the other people sitting around her. They all looked to over to the Princess, most with scowls on their faces. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!" She shouted back at them. Then immediately they all turned away.

Man, Sally couldn't wait till Sonic and Amy were separated. She would make sure that Amy got what she deserved. Specially since it will take a lot of work to undo all the damage the hedgehog caused to her Sonic.

But the only problem was, Sonic never left her. If she could only get a good five minutes with Sonic alone, she was sure that she could make him love her again. If not..then it will give her boys plenty of time to do their thing to little Miss Rose.

And it appeared that Sally would finally get the opportunity that she wanted....

***

It been a few hours since they arrived and they haven't stopped dancing since. But eventually Amy was starting to feel a little fatigued, not to mention thirsty...

"Hey Sonic I'm a little thirsty. Could you get me something to drink?" She said while stopping in the middle of the song.

Sonic raised a brow. "What? I can't go...I love this song." Sonic stated.

"PLEASE!!" Amy pleaded, while pouting a little bit.

Sonic was about to refuse again, but then he looked at Amy with her big green eyes pleading with him. Her full lips dropping in a slight pout. She then curled her lip up and bit her lip a little. Sonic knew, even though she wasn't really trying, she looked totally kawaii.

The hedgehog rolled his eyes. 'Great we don't even go together and I'm already whipped.' Sonic cringed. But when he turned to see her beautiful pleading face. He wasn't upset for long. "Yeah sure..." He finally responded.

"Awww thanks Sonic!" She rushed and gave Sonic a big hug and a small kiss on the cheek. She drew back and noticed that Sonic was blushing a little, though he went to great lengths to hide it. She smiled and said. "I'm going to get us a table. Ok?" Sonic simply nodded and made his way through the crowd.

Amy watched him as he started to disappear into the crowd. She then let out a loud squeal of delight. She couldn't believe how perfect tonight was going. She was enjoying herself and it looked like Sonic was too.

She merrily spun around the floor, like she was a bubbly school girl. She didn't care if there were a crowd of people staring at her. It was her night and she was having fun.

After calming down a bit, she finally decided to go to find a table for her and Sonic. So she made her way to the tables. And was about to sit down...that was until two towers of muscles surrounded her....

***

Sonic finally emerged from the crowd and found himself at the bar. He ordered a little something for the two. The bartender went to work mixing the drinks. While Sonic was patiently waiting, his nose was triggered by a familiar scent of perfume. The hedgehog sighed. "Hello Sally..." He groaned.

Sally Acorn stood next to the hedgehog. "Hi Sonic..." She said cheerfully. "Fancy meeting you here..." The Princess greeted.

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Uh..huh," He muttered while making a little distance between him and the girl. "Now if you please excuse me?" He grabbed his and Amy's drink and started to move back to Amy.

As he was trying to make his escape, Sally grabbed onto him and jerked his arm toward her, making him almost spill the drinks. Sonic whipped his head around. The hedgehog was about ready to get violent, but Sally's piercing blue eyes momentarily stunned him. "Please...Can we talk for a while?"

"Sal...I'm kinda in the middle of a..." Sonic was cut off by her rebuttal.

"Please Sonic!" Her voice was nearly pleading. "Just for a few minutes..." She said softly.

Sonic gave out a big sigh, then looked at his watch. "Ok...You got 5 minutes."

Sally smiled brightly. "Thank you Sonic...." The princess pause a minute to collect her thoughts. "I...just....wanted to say," She paused again. "And this is very hard for me..." She quickly added.

Sonic looked like he was about to leave, but Sally's grip on him was strong. She would be heard. "Sonic...I'm sorry about before." She finally admitted. The hedgehog appeared to soften a little bit. "I know I came on a little strong. I thought you might have enjoyed it."

The blue hedgehog thought for a minute. "Ok...Apology accepted." He started to leave again.

The princess held onto him with all her might then threw her arms around him, causing him to drop the drinks. "I miss you Sonic...I miss you so much." Sally looked as though she was about to cry.
"I miss hanging out with you. Holding you...Kissing you." She started to blush then drew closer to whisper something to him. "I miss how good it felt when your tongue was lapping up my pussy. It always makes me cum sooo hard." She smirked and bit her lip. "Now it quivers everytime I lay eyes on you...I..." She paused for a minute. "I think I'm in love with you..."

Sonic was speechless. "Sal, I don't know what to say..But.."

"Say that you'll come with me." She pleaded. "I want to spend all night making it up to you." She then flashed a devilish grin. And kissed Sonic full on the lips, while slowly rubbing his crotch.

Sonic was momentarily powerless against Sally's advances. She always did know how to get her way. For a long time he considered her offer. In the past, before the "incident," the two were a good couple. Granted they did have their tiffs every now and then, but what couple doesn't? Then he started to remember the young pink quilled hedgehog that was still waiting for him.

'AMY!' He shouted in his mind as his eyes flipped opened. Granted this was the first time he ever went out with her. But when he was with her, things were so different. The night was already so special, if he left her for Sally, she would be crushed.

'I'm worried about hurting Amy?' He asked himself. Yeah, something was up..Tonight he saw Amy in a totally new light. Where she wasn't just some young girl begging for his attention. But a young woman looking for his affection.

He sighed. 'I think I'm falling for her...'

Sonic broke free from Sally's grasped. "Sally, I'm sorry...I'm with someone tonight and I can't do this to her."

Sally's sweet sensual nature turned to pissed off bitch in 2.5 seconds. "Who do you mean? That slut Amy?"

"Hold the fuck up!! DON'T YOU SAY A DAMN THING ABOUT HER!!!" Sonic shouted.

Sally was realizing that she was losing him, calmed down. "Sonic. Look...Don't worry about her. She's already been taken care of..."

Sonic quirked an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Sally, what the hell did you do?"

Sally smirked. "Why don't you look over there?" She suggested while pointing to the dancefloor. The pink hedgehog in question, seemed to be in between two really big tigers. Tigers that seemed to be enjoying themselves at her expense. Both groping and fondling the seemingly powerless female.

Sonic's eyes went wide. "My god..Amy..."

He started to make his way to her. But he found that Sally still wasn't letting go of him. "Sonic will you just forget her. She's nothing but trash. She doesn't deserve you. Your too good for her." She twirled some of his quills in her fingers. "You could do so much better then her..."

That was the last straw. Up and till now, Sonic was trying to be very gentlemanly like with Sal, but now she just went too far. "LOOK YOU HEINOUS, PSYCHO, CUM GUSSLING, BRICK FACE, SADO/MASTIC, did I mention PSYCHO, HOSE-BITCH!!! If you don't get your goddamn arm off of me, I'm gonna rip it off and beat you to death with it."

He started to walk away then paused. "Oh by the way. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!" He screamed. "I said it was over before. So it's OVER! I don't want to see your skanky ass again. PEACE OUT!" Then Sonic started to speed off to Amy.

***

Amy couldn't believe how great everything was going with her and Sonic tonight. Twinkle Park and now dancing at the Metal Cave. Everything seemed like a dream. A dream, that she never believed could come true. But she knew this was real. Granted it took her life savings to make it happen.... But she didn't care. Amy thought it was well worth it, just to spend a night with him...

Her seeing the 'look' he gave, whenever he laid eyes on her... Seeing him smile at her, when they talked... The feeling of his arms around her when they were dancing...

His voice...His words...

Sonic was so kind to her tonight. Almost like he transformed into a completely new hedgehog. But when he smiled and laughed, she could tell it was her Sonic.

Finally... Finally it seemed like, after waiting for so long, Amy finally got what she always wished for...

And...THESE TWO ASSHOLES WERE TRYING TO RUIN IT!!!!

***

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU BASTARD!!" Amy screamed, as one of her perverted assulters tried to come in for a kiss. She slapped one, of the two seven foot tall Bango Tigers that have been bothering her for the last couple of minutes.

The giant feline, rubbed his jaw with a tiny grin. "Cum' on Ba-by!" The huge tiger said. "I know you like it..." His smile increased as he saw his partner grab Amy's rear.

She winced. "AAAH!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" The young hedgehog shouted. She then drew into her purse and drew out one of her really HUGE mallets. She came around with it, in a haymaker swing. Clobbering the striped feline right across his temple.

The hammer impacted, but the Tiger merely shook it off. "Hey Tye, this one's, a feisty one!" His partner laughed, as he came up from behind and lifted up Amy's white dress. The hentai, was trying to sneak a peak at her panties.

Amy batted him away, and was about to attack the Tiger named Tye with her hammer when his associate snatched her weapon. "Hey lovely, we won't be needing that little toy," He jeered.

Then in a flash, Tye grabbed Amy, and held her before him. "Now..deary. How about that kiss?" He smirked and puckered up. The tiger then drew Amy in for a nice wet smooch.

Amy was frantic. She looked around, hoping that someone would intervene. But everyone out in the dancefloor just merely stared. All were intimidated by the huge girth and strength of the two cats. Even the security guards that were on patrolled, looked like they were going to stay out of this.

The young hedgehog was frighten. She was all alone. And these two creeps were going to do anything they wanted to her. She couldn't beat them and no one was trying to help.

'Sonic...' Her mind thought. 'OH, GOD WHERE'S SONIC!!??!!...' She searched throughout the crowd, but couldn't find any trace of the cerulean savior.

She looked forward to her approaching fate. Amy knew for a fact that, she would rather accept death, before she would allow these 'animals' to have their way with her...

Luckily things wouldn't even come to that...

***

In the far distance of the club. Some kind of thing, made it's way through the crowds. A waitress holding drinks was tossed to the side. A couple that was gawking at the spectacle going on the dancefloor, were instantly knocked over. A Terrier, that was break dancing to the beat, was tripped up..then flung halfway across the room.

After a while the crowd learn to just part way for the furious, entity that roared across the dancefloor. It's direction was heading straight toward the area where the other altercation was taking place.

Witnesses to the feat, could have sworn they saw hues of navy blue and black, when they looked at the oddity. But they had a window of mere seconds to see it. The speeds and velocity it was going at, made it nearly impossible for mere mortals to observe the object.

***

Tye drew the squirming hedgehog in for a big kiss. All the while, his mind was relishing in the thoughts of what him and Grim, were going to do to this hedgehog when they got outside. He always liked Hedgehogs. They were so nice and soft......once you get past the quills and all. He especially like the way they screamed when him and Grim were viciously fucking them.

'I wonder if she's a screamer too,' The Tiger thought. Shrugging it off, he decided to finally make his move.

Tye's lips were now just centimeters in reach of hers. When he felt the small shifting weight that she held, get immensely lighter. He opened his eyes to see that the pink female hedgehog that he had in his grasp a second ago was gone.

He looked over to Grim, who looked equally puzzled. Then their attention was focused toward a corner of the room. "Amy! Amy! You ok?" A voice said. The Tigers were now amazed to see, the pink Hedgehog in the hands of a dark blue one, dressed in black.

***

Sonic continued to shake Amy back into consciousness. "Amy?..." Her little bright green eyes lit up and stared into Sonic's. Amy frowned, tears started to form in her eyes as she latched onto Sonic. Her sobs were partly muted, since she was crying into his shoulder.

Sonic gently returned her embrace. He whispered soft words of comfort to her. And promised that he would make everything right again.

Amy slumped back onto her heels and looked at Sonic. Her make-up was starting to run, do to her crying. Sonic wiped her eyes and smiled to her. And after a while, Amy managed to smile also.

"AAAAWWW, Isn't that cute!!!" A female voice taunted from across the room. The crowd then started to part for a new party. Sally Acorn...

"My aren't you guys just adorable..." The Princess strolled over to her guys, Tye and Grim. Sally then glanced at the pair. "Hey guys, I don't want him anymore. So after your finish kicking the crap out of him. Consider the girl as dessert, on me..." She grinned. The two Tigers, then turned and looked eagerly at their new prey.

Sonic turned to Amy. "I have to handle something real quick..." He started to get up. "You gonna be ok?" Amy looked as though she wanted to say something, but meagerly just nodded.

"Cool..." Sonic then turned toward his victims...eh...opponents. He was quickly sizing them up. And was ready to go-to-work, but then he heard...

"Umm...Sonic?"

The heroic hedgehog turned around to a nice full sensual kiss from Amy. The kiss lasted for merely a few seconds...But GOD, what a great couple of seconds. Amy blushed and stepped back. "Umm..For luck," She said.

Sonic's grin was from ear to ear. He was in heaven. Nothing could bring him down....Well maybe a good roundhouse kick could.

***

The kick landed on Sonic's shoulder, sending the hedgehog sliding across the dancefloor. As usual, the crowd parted as he hero went by. Then the whole floor shook as the pack of Tigers, thundered after the spiked-rodent.

Sonic pushed himself up to the push-up position. "OUCH...That kinda hurt.." He said. He then turned to the side as one of the Huge Cats sent a flying kick his way. Sonic pivoted on the palm of his hand..then speeded toward one of the ferocious felines.

Tye felt like he just got hit by a bullet the size of a mack-trunk. His striped body was sent barreling into a crowd people. Two words...K.O.

Then Grim started his furious attacks at Sonic. The Tiger threw a flurry of punches and kicks. Each blow were all meant to do the hedgehog, serious bodily harm.

That would be if they connected...

Sonic parried and dodged around all his blows. The blue hedgehog was making sport of the poor ignorant fool. Eventually even Sonic got bored with the feline's antics. He then shifted his body to side and crouched down. Then in flash he sprang up and threw a huge uppercut do the chin of the Tiger.

Grim stumbled back some...But Sonic wasn't done. While in mid-air he continued the attack with a homing spin dash. Sonic bounced back a few feet, just to see the towering Tiger fall.

Then everything was silent in the club. No music played. No one talked. It wasn't even sure if anyone breathed. Then....Then one person clapped. The man continued to clap as his friends joined in. And pretty soon the whole club was applauding Sonic's feat.

The hedgehog didn't even pay them any mind. He merely brushed himself off and then turned to Amy. She smiled weakly at him, as he walked toward her. "Hey let's get out of here...." He suggested. Amy thought about it for a second, but then agreed. All the while, a very Pissed off Sally was trying to revive her two flunkies. Sonic then put his arm around Amy and led her outside of the club.


To BE CONTINUE!!!!!-Yeah I Know I'm evil! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!