Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Night With You ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Sonic and their characters don't belong to me. But I heard for a dollar you can rent Sally for a night... In any case THEY AINT MINE!!!


Oh just to let everyone know, the ages are still.....
Sonic-18 Amy-16
Knuckles-19 Rouge-18
Tails-12 Sally-18
Bianca-13

If that does not concur with the show, games, or comic..I Don't care!!! MY STORY!!! MY AGES!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! ENJOY!


"My One Night With You-Chap. 3"



(Outside of the Metal Cave Club)

The two hedgehogs could be seen leaving the club. They continued on down the street and came to a little park in the middle of the city. Periodically, Sonic made a few quick glances at Amy. He was very worried about her. Since they left the club, she hadn't said a thing.

Eventually Sonic stopped and turned to her. "Amy... you ok?" he asked with a bit of concern. The lovely girl didn't say anything, she just shivered a little bit and quietly sobbed to herself. "Amy...?" Sonic said softly. He draped his coat over her shoulders and held her tight. "It's ok, It's ok...." His voice repeated softly to her. His strong arms, pulling her closer to him. "We got away from them. They can't hurt you anymore..." He said into her ear.

Amy sighed as she buried her face into his chest. "It's not that..." Amy said with a muffled cry. "It's just..." She moved back to look Sonic in the eyes. She couldn't help to notice that his forest green eyes, looked so warm and comforting. Never before in the past, did he ever look at her that way. "It's just after all this time, I thought I could at least handle myself. Specially against those assholes..." She sternly stated. Then she sighed. "But just as always, I need you to come and save me..."

Amy broke from his grasp and sat down on the grass. "God, I'm so pathetic!" She shouted, while looking ahead in the distance. "It must be so annoying, chasing after me all the time, like your my baby-sitter..." She admitted, not only to Sonic...but to herself.

Sonic slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her. "I have to admit, at first it was..." He started to say. Amy cringed at his words. Sonic noticed her reaction, but decided to continued. "But after a while, it didn't bother me as much.... I guess, I assumed another part of my job was to make sure you were always safe."

Amy frowned, she didn't realize how much of a real burden she was too him. She really wanted to leave. She wanted to be anywhere but here, having to listen to how much she troubled someone, that she only wanted to help.

Sonic saw the distress in Amy's eyes. He had to quickly finish, before she got the wrong idea. "But..to be honest..." He said while looking toward her. His hand brushing away, a few strands of her quills that happen to spoil his view of her lovely face. "I don't mind saving you." He then said, in a low voice. "I kinda like it..."

Amy turned towards him and tilted her head to the side. "What? What was that?"

Sonic grinned playfully and turned away. "Oh nothing..." He stated, while trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing. The blue hero started to whistle to himself, while his attention was focused how nice the stars were tonight.

Amy frowned. He was playing with her again. Oh well she knew how to deal with that.

Then all of a sudden, the rose colored hedgehog lunged a tickle attack on the cerulean speedster. She tackled the blue hedgehog and proceeded with her tickling rampage. At which Sonic was totally helpless against. The poor guy was nothing more than a hysterical mess.

"What did you say, Mr. Sonic? Spill it or the interrogation will continue," Amy stated with a plainly fake German accent. Of course the statement was followed with her own laughter.

"Ok...(laugh) Ok..." He cried unable to stand the 'torture' anymore. "I said...I like being your hero..."

Amy suddenly paused and looked at him. "You do?"

Sonic, in the meantime was catching his breath. "Yeah...I..think it's..." But Sonic wasn't able to continued his sentence. His lips were currently occupied by the young female hedgehog's. Amy kiss was firmly planted on his lips.

Just from his words alone...Amy found another reason to fall in love with him.

***

And just as suddenly as she started, Amy stopped and moved back a little. "I'm sorry..." She said meekly.

The young pink hedgehog was really embarrassed. She couldn't believe what she just did. She probably just ruined any chance she had with Sonic. Rouge told her to try to play 'hard to get' tonight. And for the most part Rouge was right. But this time she couldn't help it. To know that Sonic wanted to be her hero...Her knight in shining armor....The fact was just too much.

Now she totally screwed up. Amy sighed and just as she was about to voice another apology, when Sonic laced his own sensual kiss on her.

Amy seemed to melt in his hands as he strongly held her. Slowly she parted her lips and allowed his tongue into her mouth. Both their tongues swirled around as they held each other tighter and tighter.

The two lasted like that for five minutes. In all honesty Sonic could have stay like that all night. He never realize how sweet her lips tasted. He must have kissed Sally thousands of times. But none of them even came close to how wonderful Amy's lips felt.

Slowly the two ended their kiss. Sonic blinked a few times. All he could say was, "Wow..."

Amy blushed and giggled. Sonic slowly placed his arms around her body. The blue hedgehog smiled. "That was quite good..."

Amy reached up and kissed under Sonic's chin. "Sonic, I would like to go home now..."

The heroic hedgehog was slightly confused. "Huh? Why? Uh...I mean...Are you sure? It's still early out. We still could go somewhere else," Sonic suggested. To him this had been the best first date ever. He didn't want the night to end...ever.

Amy shook her head. "Nope...Take me home please."

Sonic shrugged. "Ok...It's been a good night anyway. Maybe we should end it on a good note." A little disappointed, Sonic extended his arm to her.

Amy smiled. In her mind, she was silently wondering if maybe the night might be even more special. "Lead the way..." She asked while taking his arm.

***

In about an hour later Sonic and Amy arrived at her place. They could have returned sooner, but Sonic decided to take the longer way tonight. Amy looked so beautiful in the moonlight, that he wanted to take as much time as possible. The way she walked, her voice, her movements... Everything she did seemed to be perfect. Sonic hated the fact that the night was coming to a close.

His green eyes watched her as she walked up to her door. Amy turned the key and opened the door. "I had a really nice time tonight Amy..." Sonic said sadly, some of his disappointment still evident in his voice.

Amy turned to face him. Sonic could see her rose colored face was even more a little flushed. "Umm...I did too, Sonic." She bit her lip slightly out of nervousness.

Sonic walked over to Amy and gently kissed her on the cheek. "Umm..So I'll give you a call tomorrow? I guess," He said as he started to walk away.

"Sonic....?" The blue hedgehog turned around and saw Amy's door partly opened. "You...want...to...come in for a while?" She timidly asked. Her melodic voice was a little over a whisper.

Sonic shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah sure.." He said genuinely.

Sonic walked inside her small home. She had a pretty nice place. 'Kinda coosy,' Sonic thought. Then he looked around. There were pictures all over the place. Many of them were of Amy. Some of them were of her friends and her family. And some even were of her and Sonic from when they were younger.

Sonic inspected one of the pictures a little closer. A young Amy Rose was clinging onto a very 'unappreciative' Sonic T. Hedgehog. While he was gazing at the photo, Sonic realized that Amy was kinda cute even back then. The hedgehog shook his head. "What the hell was wrong with me?" He sighed at the ignorance of his youth. But he was going to make up for lost time starting now...

That is if he could find Amy...

'Where did she go?' Sonic wondered. He looked around the room he was in. She was with him a minute ago. Then the next she was gone. "Amy?" Sonic yelled trying to find where the girl went to. "Amy?!?" He repeated.

"I'm in here!" Her voice sounded from another room.

Sonic walked into the room to join her. As he entered, he automatically recognized the room as her bedroom. Amy was quietly sitting on the bed, staring intently at him. Her little scandals were carefully discarded on the floor. Sonic smiled as he looked at her small rose painted toes. He thought her feet were kinda cute.

Just then, some type of foreign fragrance hit his highly developed senses. He looked around the room. There were lit pink candles scantly placed throughout the whole area. Some incense was burning also, which gave the room a relaxing atmosphere.

"Umm..Have a seat.." Amy suggested while sliding over on the bed.

Questionably, Sonic sat down. Something didn't seem right. The bedroom, candles burning, incense... Then everything clicked for the hedgehog. 'Is she planing on..?'

Sonic couldn't continue that thought cause Amy's soft voice distracted him. "Umm..Sonic ..I." She stopped momentary, as her very nervous green eyes found their way to the floor. "I wanted to say that I had a great time tonight." She paused again to ponder what she was going to say next. Sonic was about to make a comment, but she continued her train of thought. "And I hate the fact that the night has to end....And.."

Sonic nodded. He was about to say something again, but Amy placed her fingers on his lips. "It doesn't have to... To be honest..." Sonic looked at her strangely. Which made Amy even more nervous then she already was. But somehow she continued on anyway. "What I mean is.." She placed her hands on Sonic's. "Please spend the night with me...?"

"Amy...I.." Sonic was momentarily speechless. "Amy, are you sure...Have you ever done this before?"

She shook her head. "No..This is something I wanted to do only with you..." She stated honestly. A pink strand of her quills fell over her eyes.

Sonic found himself searching her green eyes, as her words echoed in his mind. She seemed so pure, so innocent. Then Sonic saw past Amy's new appearance. He looked past the way she was dressed, or the way she was acting tonight, and even past the pleasurable moments he felt when they kissed. When he looked past all of that, he saw the same little girl that he saved dozens of times long ago. The one with a hopeless crush on him.

Then Sonic started to back away from her. 'She's still young.' Sonic thought. 'She doesn't know what she's means. Or what could happen.'

"Amy, I think I should go." Sonic continued to move away from her.

"What? Why?!!?" She said, her voice weakening every second.

"Look, you don't know what your saying. If we do...it." Sonic paused. "There's no way of taking it back...I just don't want you to regret your first time." He sighed. "Like I do.."

Sonic started to move away from the bed, but Amy's hand was firmly planted on his shoulders. She looked into his eyes, as he turned to face her. Tears were streaming down her face as she said. "I...I could never regret if it was you Sonic..." She bent foreword and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm in love with you..."

"What??"

"I love you.." Amy said again. "I've always loved you. Since the first day...No since the first second I laid eyes on you... I've loved you. And now I want the person to make me a woman to be you..."

Sonic looked away for a second. "Amy....I..."

"Spend the night with me, Sonic." She pleaded. Then Amy brushed his cheek with her hand. "Please..."

Sonic looked into her eyes again. 'Man, why did she have to be so damn cute?' He asked himself. He couldn't refuse her. He could in the past, but since this night... He realized he could never refuse her again.

Then in the next minute he found himself, kissing her again. He ran his fingers all over her body as their kissing increased.

Amy opened her mouth, she felt Sonic's tongue trace across the roof of her mouth. She then massaged his tongue with her own, as they slowly fell onto the bed. Sonic caressed her cheek as he deepen their kiss. His hands then traveled south, as he groped her breasts through the fabric of her dress.

Amy gasped as she felt his hands fondle her soft mounds. His fingers teasing her slowly erecting nibbles with each graze. Sonic then moved his hands to her shoulderstraps and started to remove her dress. In a few moments she was laying next to him, dressed only in a pair of purple panties. Her firm perk breasts, heaving with each breath.

Sonic slowly moved his fingertips down her chest. To Amy, the feeling was kind of ticklish and yet was still very stimulating. She moaned as Sonic's tongue started to follow his finger's trail. Everywhere that Sonic's hands touched, sent waves of sensations through Amy's body.

His mouth then found it's way to her right breast. Sonic then softly started to suck on the flesh, while his hands massaged the other breast. The hedgehog's tongue teasing her hard rosy nipples, as they swirled around in his mouth. "Ahhhh....Sonic...!" Amy whimpered, as she continued to enjoy his attention to her breasts. She grabbed his head and forced it down furthering into her bosom.

Sonic sucked harder and harder on her tit. First with his lips, then massaging it with his tongue. The combination of the two, drove Amy crazy.

Sonic then switched to her other breast. His warm mouth devouring her round areola, as his fingers went further south to stroke the outer layer of her panties. Amy instantly jumped, as she felt his fingers stroke her sex. The blue hedgehog's fingers continued to stroke along Amy's panties.

He then dove his fingers inside her panties, feeling the wetness of her opening.

"Ahhhhh GOD...Sonic!!!" She cried, while he continued to finger her snatch. Her body squirming with each of his motions. Her hips convulsed, as he continued to probe her vagina. He then removed his finger and held it before Amy lips. Instantly the girl's tongue snaked out and licked his finger. Tasting the semi-sour flavor of her own juices.

Sonic then kissed her again and ran his fingers across her breast. Now tweaking the nipple. Amy yelped from the stimulation. She then leaned forward and pressed her body against Sonic's. Her tongue sliding along his ear, as she drew him in for another french kiss.

Amy then laid Sonic down onto the bed. Her soft legs brushed against his thighs. She then straddled his mid-section. The bottom of her panties, rubbing against Sonic's rigid member. Her green eyes looked into his, as her hands roaming over Sonic's still clothed body.

"I think your a bit overdress..." She said to him coyly. A small grin formed on the hero's face, as her hands started to unloosen his tie and unbutton his shirt. Sonic paused for a minute and allowed her to undress him. She gave him a very passionate kiss as she removed his shirt.

Sonic closed his eyes as he felt Amy's hot tongue slide down his chest. Her licks then switched to soft kisses as she continued down. Her hands busily worked to undo his pants. Five seconds to undo his belt buckle. And then it took her an additional five seconds to unzipper his pants. Sonic was greatly relieved to finally have his throbbing member released from the confinements of his pants.

Amy gasped at the sight of his organ. In all honesty, she never seen a man's penis before. She was kind of intrigued. But a part of her was still afraid. Then suddenly a tender hand cupped her face. She was now looking at another pair of green eyes.

Amy smiled as she saw Sonic's smiling face. "You want to stop...?" He asked her, he noticed her previous look of hesitation. His words were then followed by another kiss from Amy.

"No...I want this Sonic," She whispered. "I wanted this for such a long time..." She then moved back as Sonic finished removing his pants. Sonic then looked up at Amy's beautiful body. His hands traveled up the clef of thighs. His hands feeling the trim of her panties. With another act, he slowly started to remove her panties. She then kicked the underwear to the floor and joined Sonic on the bed.

Amy then resumed her position on strandling his body. Her hands slowly roaming over his lightly built chest. She looked down into his deep green eyes. He was staring intently at her. And in that instance, Amy thought her and Sonic were the only people in the whole world. "I love you..." She stated softly at him.

Speechless Sonic continued to look at her. Amy. The girl he ignored for so long. The girl that he wouldn't have given a second thought to before. The girl who now, he couldn't see his life continuing unless she was apart of it.

Sonic wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her toward him. He ended the act with her meeting his lips. Both of their bodies grinded against each other as they continual their sensual act. Their lips fighting for who was superior. But at the moment it seemed Sonic had won.

Sonic carefully laid Amy on her back. The girl then slowly spread her legs wide, totally opening herself to him. Sonic looked at the angelic figure before him. Body lightly covered with sweat, leaving herself totally vulnerable to him. He cast he view lower and saw her moist, dripping lower lips.

He ran his finger over her little slit. His fingers soon became slightly moist from all the sweet nectar that Amy's pussy was dripping within. "Sonic...." She whispered while receiving another kiss from Sonic. "I'm ready..." She said to him.

Sonic nodded then positioned himself in front of her sex. He then moved slowly, easing himself inside her. His cock filling up the walls of her tight vagina. Amy winced as his member continued fill her. His head suddenly coming to her hymen.

Sonic hesitated at this point. His conscious still wasn't sure if he should or not. He looked to Amy, as if the girl had all the answers. Her piercing green eyes looked on at him. She slowly nodded, allowing him to bring her to woman hood. She closed her eyes and waited for his action.

Sonic closed his eyes also. Then with a sudden lunge, Sonic broke her hymen. In a matter of a few seconds the two were finally joined....

For several minutes Amy didn't move. Her nails were digging hard into the back of the blue hedgehog. A few tears streamed from her eyes, as she tried to recover from the small amount of pain she just experience. But as her tears fell, she could feel they were met with Sonic's lips. He kissed away all her tears, while whispered his apologies for hurting her.

After a few more moments, Amy said she was able to continue. Sonic decided to start slow again. He continued to slowly move in and out of her of her sex. Gradually building up speed with every one of his motions.

Amy screamed her body racked with wave after wave of pleasure. His member moving deeper insider her with each of his strokes. All trances of the outside world seemed to vanish. All she could think of was Sonic. And she knew all he could think of was her.

In the end Amy cries echoed throughout the room, as she finally reached the peak of her orgasm. The walls of her sex, convulsing, which sent Sonic over the edge. His seed flowing into the girl, bringing the conclusion to their act.

***

No words were spoken from the two, for a long time. The only sounds were of their heavy panting. Both trying to regain their breath.

Sonic looked down into Amy's eyes. He was trapped inside the depths of her eyes. Then he released something. He was hers...for now on. The two were joined. If not in marriage, but in deeds and in love. And honestly, he wanted to only be hers. No one could ever replace her. And he would be damned if they tried. But he was still confused about his feelings to her.

Was he in love with her? And if he was..was it only because they made love? Sonic didn't want to believe that he would only find love in Amy because she gave herself to him. But he wasn't sure.

His emotions, much like anything else he had to think about, were hard to pinpoint. He often changed his thoughts on a whelms notice. He knew this was different from all those other times though. Even the brief moments when he was imitate with Sally, couldn't compare to what he felt with Amy. And this was only one night.

'Do I love Amy?'

***

Amy looked up into Sonic's eyes. Sonic...her hero. The guy she loved for so long. Finally they were together like she always dreamed. The feeling of himself inside her. Having his strong arms, holding her. Amy breathed in the scent of his cologne. She never wanted to forget this night. Never...

Sonic slowly rolled off of from on top of her. But as he moved so did Amy. She wanted the feeling of him inside her for little bit longer. Realizing her intent, Sonic didn't comment, he just enfolded her in his arms and pressed her soft body against him.

Amy laid her head on top of the hedgehog's chest. She could hear the strong rhythmic beat of his heart, pumping continuously. That with the harmonic sound of his breathing was slowly nulling Amy to sleep.

"Thank you Sonic..." She said in between breathes. Amy then moved up and rest her chin on his chest. "This night meant so much to me..."

Sonic smiled. "Good to be at service..." He laughed lightly, then he frowned. "I mean sorry....Amy." The girl didn't say anything she just looked him. "What happens to us now...?"

Amy frowned her brow. "What do you mean?"

"Are we suppose to continue as being friends? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend now? Are we lovers...?" Sonic's confusion was very evident.

She smiled. "Your worried? Since when does Sonic T. Hedgehog worry about something...?" She playfully taunted, while making little circles in his chest. She followed her motions with a few flowery kisses.

"When I realized that I don't want anyone but you..." He said truthfully.

Amy blinked. "You don't?" Sonic nodded, he ran his hands through her quills. "I...I..I don't know what to say.."

Sonic grinned as he kissed her again. "Now that's a first..." Amy frowned and pinched him. "Ow..Hey careful now..." Sonic yelped in pain.

"Serves you right..." Amy countered. Sonic chuckled to himself. "And to answer your question..." Amy said, steering the conversation back to it's original track. "just do what you feel is right. I trust you, so whatever you decide I'll be there for you..."

A smile crossed Sonic's face. "What was I thinking saying 'No' to you for all those years..."

Amy grinned. "I don't know...You better be glad I'm stubborn..." She responded. Her voice was starting to sound weary. The effects of their previous act was starting to show effect on her.

The blue hedgehog grinned as well. "I am...I am..." Sonic finished his phrase, with a yawn.

"Are you going to stay?" She asked. Her eyes getting extremely heavy.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Sonic barely managed to say, before sleep finally claimed him.

Amy listened to his peaceful breaths as Sonic continued to drift further into dreamland. For her, this has been the night of her life. She knew things between her and Sonic would never be the same. She just hope that things would change for the better.

"Sonic please know, no matter what happens...I'll always love you..my Sonikun.." She said softly while giving him a final goodnight kiss. Then Amy finally allowed the sandman to do his thing.

****

A few days have past since Sonic and Amy had their date. The two continued to see each other everyday. With each new encounter they found that the affection they felt for each other grew more and more. Eventually the new week came along. And Sonic promised to meet with Knuckles and Tails for brunch.

Late as usually, the Hedgehog speeded over to the restaurant. Turning the corner he saw Knuckles and Tails sitting at the tables outside. With a few sprints he almost instantly joined his friends. "Hey guys...How things been?" Said an extremely chipper Sonic. "How did your dates go?"

Only grumbles and mild curses erupted from the two.

Sonic snickered. "That good huh?" He commented while bringing up a chair to the table.

Tails stared out into space. "I can't believe it..." He stated to someone. Sonic was sure it probably was him. "That girl dumped me on that same damn night." Sonic winced at his buddy's bad luck. "Christ...I think she only got me to make her fucking boy friend jealous..." He shouted in anger. Then he slumped down in to his chair. "I feel so used...."

"Oh get over with it!" Knuckles grumbled. "At least you had a little bit of fun..." He confirmed. "I spent the night being Rouge's sexual punching bag." He shivered. "I swear I never knew that girl was a dominatrix!"

Tails raised an eyebrow. "HEY, why are you complaining!?! At least you got laid!!!" He shouted.

Knuckles looked down at his plate. "Umm..Yes..And no..." He said meekly.

This time Sonic looked at the Echidna strangely. "What do you mean..?"

Knuckles frowned. He really didn't want to go into details about his night. Partially because it was totally humiliating and partly because he enjoyed some of it. "Let me say this... Afterward...in the morning, I needed sit on cushion for the rest of the day. My ass was killing me..." Sonic's eyes widen. "Not to mention..."

"I think we get the picture, Knuckles..." The hedgehog said cutting him off. He really didn't want to know anymore.

Tails perked up a bit. "So Sonic how did it go with you and Amy?"

Knuckles grinned. "Yeah, I bet if our nights were bad. Your must have been ten times worst..."

Sonic grinned. "Well...I"

The Hedgehog would have continued but a voice from across the street was calling for him, cutting his sentence short "SONIKUUUU!!" The three turned to see a very excited Amy waving furiously at the blue hedgehog.

Tails and Knuckles were about to make a comment. But then Sonic turned to them. "I'll be right back guys..." And with that he sprinted over to Amy and enclosed her in a big hug. Which also followed with a medley of kisses.

"Hey what's up..?" Sonic asked her cheerfully. "I thought you didn't get off for lunch, till another half and hour?"

"Oh, I took a ten minute break. I wanted to see if you wanted to have lunch at my house today..." Amy then blushed. "As well as dessert..."

Sonic grinned. "Sure..thing. You know I couldn't ever resist you..." He kissed her again. This time with a deeper fuller kiss. Amy leaned against him. Leaning her body against his. Sonic's hands, which were currently placed on the slight bend of Amy's spine, slowly started to slide down her back. Finally resting on her nice soft rear.

Amy grinned while they continued kissing. She knew exactly what he was trying to do. Truely, she should be getting back to work. But she loved this new side to Sonic. But work must come first.

Amy turned around and broke their embrace. "Nah..Uh.. Not till lunch...Sonikun.." But apparently he didn't hear her, cause she instantly felt his arms around her again. His lips raining more and more kisses on her neck.

"I can't wait..." Sonic whispered into her ear.

Amy smiled but once again had to disengage from his advances. "I know.." She said to him while caressing his face. "but I have to get back..."

"Ok..Amy...I'll see you then.." Sonic ended while taking one last kiss for the road.

"Till then..." Amy said softly. She then smiled. "I love you...." The girl knew she shouldn't have said it. But she couldn't help, not to tell him every time she saw him.

Sonic paused, on her words for a long time. He then turned to Amy. "Amy...I..I"

The girl smiled. "Silly, I told you before, you don't have to say it. We're together now..So it really doesn't matter. I just love you wanting to be with me...you don't have to..." Her sentence ended there. Sonic lightly pressed his finger over her sakura colored lips.

"I love you too Ami-chan," He said with a smile.

Amy eyes widen as tears start to flood her vision. Then in the next second, she was in Sonic's arms. Hugging him and kissing him repeatedly.

Sonic continued to hold her and tried to returned the flurry of kisses coming his way. "Hey (kiss)..don't you (kiss) have to get back...?"

Amy stopped and thought for a minute. Slowly a frown came to her face. "Yeah..." GOD SHE HATED WORK RIGHT NOW. But she knew he was right. "Ok..." She said sadly. "Bye bye Sonikun..." She said while she quickly walked away. She knew if she stayed too long, she wouldn't have the heart to go back to work.

"Bye...." Sonic said to Amy's fleeing figure.

He slowly walked back over to Knuckles and Tails. The two were currently looking at him, both totally shocked. Sonic ignored them at the moment. His thoughts were currently on the young pink hedgehog that captured his heart.

"I take it everything went well, then on your date..." Tails said, as Sonic returned to his seat.

The hedgehog turned to him. "Yeah..." He smiled. "It was probably the best night of my life..."

Knuckles had a very bored look on his face. "Well that's good." He said with a sigh. "At least one of us, had a good night." He finished while raising to his feet. "Well I have to get going?"

"Oh?" Tails raised an eyebrow. "Where to?"

The crimson Echidna, turned an even brighter red. "Ummm..Rouge told me I'm having a late lunch with her...And after that...who knows..."

"Oh...." Sonic and Tails echoed in puzzlement. Then the thing started to click. "OH!..." They chimed again, finally understanding.

Sonic smiled. "Have fun..."

Knuckles had a slightly worried look. "If you can consider it fun..." He said while taking his exit.

Sonic turned to his young fox friend. "Well little buddy...I guess It's just you and..."

"SONIC!!" Amy cried while rushing over to their table.

"Amy?" He said while putting his arms around her. "I thought you had to get back to work...?"

Amy blushed. "I did...But I called up my boss..and he let me have the rest of the day off..."

"Is that ok?" Granted Sonic loved the fact she freed sometime for him. But he didn't want her to lose her job over him.

Amy nodded. "Yeah...I have so many sick days lined up..that I could take the rest of the week off..." She grinned. She hoped he understood what that meant.

Sonic smiled. "Great....You want to go out then..."

"Yeah I was thinking about the movies..." Amy then thought about all the things that came out this weekend. She then realized there wasn't anything she really wanted to see.

Sonic agreed. "That sounds cool...and..." Sonic then paused. He was forgetting someone. He looked toward his best buddy, Tails. Who was just watching Sonic and Amy's interaction. "Oh sorry little buddy..." He said to the young fox. "Umm...Amy..?" He looked back toward his girlfriend.

"It's ok Sonic." Tails chimed in. "I've been waiting for you two, to finally get together. So don't let me get into your way..."

"Are you sure that's ok?" Sonic asked truthfully. He knew Tails must have been feeling left out. But Sonic really did want to go out with Amy too. 'Man what's a Hedgehog to do?'

"Yeah...Sonic." Tails cheered. "your my best bud..and all. I want you to be happy..."

Sonic smiled at his friend. "Thanks bud..." Sonic started to gather up his things. He turned to Tails once more. "I'll give you a call later tonight...K?"

Tails nodded. "Yeah no sweat..I'll be around..."

"K.." He then turned to Amy. "You ready Madam?"

She smiled. "You bet," She then followed Sonic into the afternoon sunlight.

****

Tails watched the new happy couple walked away. He sighed. "Great both Sonic and Knuckles have girls. But I'm always left alone.." He pouted. "Man..being a sidekick sucks!!!"

"Umm..excuse me Tails..." A familiar voice spoke to him.

Tails spun around in his chair to see the young bunny that bided on him at the auction. The one that also broke his heart. "Oh it's you Bianca..." He said ruefully.

Bianca frowned. "Look, I'm sorry about before..."

"Yeah you should be!" Tails responded. "I thought you liked me..." He said sadly.

"I do...It's just..." She sighed. "I was just being an idiot." Tails didn't say anything to her. Bianca frowned and turned away. "Well I just wanted to tell you that...I'll leave you alone now..." The young rabbit stated as she started to walk away.

"Bianca...."

Bianca turned to him. "Yes...Tails?"

Tails at first he wasn't sure what to say. He was still mad. But he guessed, he'll get over it. "Do you want to have lunch with me?" He asked her. "Maybe start over...?"

The young bunny smiled at the fox. "Yeah..I would like that a lot..."

Tails got up from the table, as Bianca took his arm. He grinned. "You know you still have to make it up to me...?" He said jokingly to her.

Unfortunately Bianca didn't think he was joking. "So what do I have to do to make things right?" She asked innocently.

Tails stopped for a minute. A smile grin formed on his lips. 'Why the hell not?' His mind said. Then he drew in the girl to whisper something into her ear.

Bianca listened to everything he had to say. She wrinkled her nose. "God your a freak Tails..."

Tails wasn't admitting it or denying anything. "But will you do it?" He asked, which was all he really wanted to know.

The bunny thought about it for a while. She shrugged her shoulders. "Sure...." She said plainly. Then she also smiled. "But you have to return the favor though..."

Tails nodded. Then the two hurried off, both planing on a afternoon of indulging themselves with each other.

****

Amy peered back from around the corner, as she saw Tails leaving. She looked back at Sonic. "See I told you he would be fine..Sonic." She said to him.

"I know..." He admitted. "He is my bud and all. I can't help but to worry..."

"I know...that's what I love about you..." Amy said with a smile.

"So....you decide on what movie to see?" He asked her while putting his arm around her slender waist.

Amy shook her head. "I don't know..." She gave it more thought. Then a new idea came to her. "I know..." She said confirming to the idea. "How about making a movie ourselves..." She said while slyly looking to Sonic.

"AMY?.." Sonic was a bit taken back. Usually Amy wasn't so bold. He found he kinda liked it.

"What?" She asked innocently. She hoped she didn't go too far.

Sonic grinned. "Hmm....Good idea.." He said while bringing her close to him. "Only thing is...We might have to do several takes."

Amy raised a brow. "Oh really?" Amy giggled as she listened to Sonic drone on and on.

"Oh yeah..not to mention taking shots from many different angles.." He sighed. "It might take a long time to do...Also means we would have to try numerous times." He grinned at her.

Amy fell in stride with him. "Oh well..I'm up to it if you are.." She said while patting his chest.

"Then all I can say is, let the cameras roll!" Sonic shouted. Then in a flash he took Amy into his arms and speeded off back to her apartment. As he moved, he was thinking how one night could have brought such a change. But he always loved change. And while gazing into Amy's eyes, he could tell this change was the best of all.


The End.............?


YEAH!!! FINALLY FINISHED..OR is it...Honestly I have some ideas to do a sequel series to this one. But I'll have to wait and see...Plus I still have to get to my other Author name's stuff. So stay tuned everyone! But bye for now!!!