Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Operation Jealously ❯ Mission 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation Jealously
Mission 5: Exploring Mystic Mansion
 
 
 
 
 
-Inside Mystic Mansion-
 
“This place is scary.” Cream said. “Yeah especially with all these ghost around.” Tails added. “Maybe, that's the ghost of Shadow that Amy's in love with.” Knuckles said. “AHHH! Stop it Knuckles!”
“Let's do some exploring ok?” Amy suggested, “We'll split up into small groups. Sonic-kun, Shadow-chan, you two come with me and we'll go north. Knuckles, Rouge, and Tails, you guys go south. And Cream, Big, and Omega will go east. We'll meet back here and go west ok? Let's go!” With that everyone split up.
 
-Northern Part of M.M. (Mystic Mansion)-
 
“Why did HE have to come with us?” Sonic thought, “Can't I have at least ONE minute alone with Amy?” Surprisingly, Shadow was thinking the same thing. As they continued to walk down the hallway all were silent. All Shadow wanted to do was be alone with his Amy. Sonic wanted to beat the crap out of Shadow. And Amy? Well, she just hoped the two would get along. Amy decided to break the silence, “You know, I think Eggman may have been here!” She got no response, “Come on guys speak!”
“If you don't want any fighting it's best not to talk.” Shadow said.
 
They reached a dark room, Amy turned on the light switch to see that it was a kitchen. “A kitchen? What would Eggman want with a kitchen? Wait scratch that I already know.” She said. Sonic dashed over to the fridge, “Do they have them, do they have them?” he said and opened it to find the fridge filled with, “OH MY GOD IT”S FILLED WITH CHILL DOGS!!!!!”
“Chill Dogs?! Where!?” Shadow asked suddenly looking around then ran over to the fridge.
“I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!” the two said in union and started to dig in. “What is with male hedgehogs and chill dogs?” Amy asked herself sweat-dropping and watching to food fly.
 
-Southern Part of MM-
 
“Since when is Amy in charge of what we do?” Rouge asked. “Who knows? Shadow and Sonic haven't said a thing since we left Lost Jungle.” Knuckles pointed out. “What gets me is that Sonic's giving Amy way more attention than he use to.”
“I realized that too.” Tails said.
“Think he's trying to win her over, Rouge?”
“Maybe, but it's too late now. There's no way in hell Shadow's letting Sonic get near Amy. As a matter of fact, I don't know why he didn't say anything when Amy decided that they'd go together.”
“I kinda feel sorry for Sonic-kun...”
“It's his own fault though.”
“Yup.”
There's a long pause.
“Pay up Tails!” Knuckles said.
“What!?”
“I TOLD you Amy would end with Shadow!”
“It's not over yet!”
“Oh it's over! Shaddie's not letting Amy go nowhere!”
“There's still a chance!”
“Not-uh.”
“Yuh-huh.”
“Not-uh.”
“Yuh-huh.”
“STOP IT! We all know Amy's gonna leave both of them and become independent!” Rouge said loudly.
Tails and Knuckles gasped.
“She is not!”
“Yes she is!”
 
-Unknown Location-
 
Eggman was sitting in his chair watching the Sonic Heroes explore the mansion, “Damn, I need to go on a diet.” He said. “You need more than a diet. You need Jenny Craig!” Metal Sonic said from behind him and started laughing. “Shut up!”
Metal Sonic continued to laugh.
 
-Eastern Part of MM-
 
“I'm scared.” Cream said. “Don't worry, I'm right behind you.” Big said. “Why did I get stuck with a bunch of idiots?!” Omega said to himself, “It's because I'm the robot...”
 
-Kitchen-
 
“I think I'm gonna like this place.” Sonic said now full. He let out a huge burp much to Amy's disgust. “Nooo.... I can't eat the rest.... Too.... full!” Shadow said holding the half eaten chill dog. “Are you two done?” Amy asked. “Sure... for NOW.” Sonic answered. “How can you guys eat fifty chill dogs in one sitting!?”
“Well my dear Amy, you kinda get hungry when you've been in a damn capsule, asleep for months!”
“Damn, that had to be hell. As for me I just LOVE chill dogs!”
“Word....”
“Come on guys, get up. We gotta go.”
“Can't we just.... sit here?” Sonic asked.
“Why?”
“......I can't get up....”
“Me neither.”
Amy sighed, “Fine, you two stay here, and I'LL go.... all ALONE, by MYSELF.”
“Ok we're getting up!”
“What do you mean we?”
“Just get up Sonic!”
“Fine!”
 
The two full hedgehogs tried to get up, but fell back down. They tried again and fell. “This is stupid.” Sonic said. “I have an idea, how about we help each other up?” Shadow suggested. “We do that HOW?”
“You grab my arms and I'll grab yours and we'll pull each other up.”
“Ok.”
 
They do as planned, but can't pull the other up, “Dammit Shadow! You're too heavy!”
“I wouldn't be talking if I were you fat ass!” After about 20mins of insults they managed to get up, “Can we go now?” Amy asked.
 
Suddenly Rouge, Knuckles, and Tails came in yelling at each other. “AMY AND SHADOW FOREVER!” Knuckles yelled. “IIE! SONIC & AMY OVER POWER SHADOW & AMY!” Tails yelled. “YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! AMY'S GONNA SCREW BOTH OF THEM OVER AND BE INDEPENDENT!!!!!!!” Rouge shouted. “AMY/SHADOW!!!!”
“SONIC/AMY!!!!”
“INDEPENDENT AMY FOOLS!!!!!!”
 
Sonic, Shadow, and Amy just stared blankly at them. “What are they talking about?” Sonic asked. “No idea.” Amy answered.
“I'm telling you!” Knuckles said, “Shadow will NEVER let Amy go!”
“It won't last! Amy will realize that Sonic's the one for her!” Tails exclaimed.
“She's gonna become an independent woman like me!” Rouge yelled.
“You know what?” Tails asked.
“What?”
“If Amy becomes independent that makes both Shadow and Sonic single.”
“So?”
“Hehe... YAOI! Forget Sonic/Amy! It's all about Sonic/Shadow!”
Rouge and Knuckles stared at Tails for a while, “Go take a walk Tails. A LONG one.” Knuckles ordered.
“Awwww...” With that Tails left.
 
Then the two noticed that weren't alone, “Hi guys!” Rouge said and waved. “What the hell was all that about?” Shadow asked. “Rouge doesn't think your relationship is gonna last!”
“LIES! It's not true Amy! Knuckles is the one supporting Sonic/Amy!”
“You lying ho!!!”
“What did you say?!”
“I called you a lying ho!!!”
Rouge grabbed a chair and smashed it over Knuckles' head, knocking him out.
 
-Later that night-
 
Everyone was upstairs near the bedrooms which they had found when they went west. “So who's sleeping where?” Rouge asked. “Well, I think it would be better if the girls were in the right side of the rooms and the guys were on the left.” Amy said. “That's no fun.” Shadow pouted. “Well.... I don't know....”
“How about this,” Rouge began, “The two Love Birds have their own room. Knuckles can stay with me. Tails and Cream can have their own room. And - -”
“And I'm stuck with the fat guy?” Sonic said.
“Well I supposed you can stay with me and Knuckles, but you're gonna have to sleep on the floor. Or sleep with Knuckles.”
“Not-uh!” Knuckles said, “I'm not gay!”
“Then he can stay with Shadow.”
“HELL NO!” Shadow yelled.
“Tails?”
“Must I stay with kids?”
“You want to be with Amy don't you?” Shadow asked.
“I do not!”
“You're pissed because I told her I loved her before for you!”
“Shut up!”
“Make me!”
 
Sonic stuck his tongue out at Shadow, who did the same thing back. “Why do I hang with these people?” Rouge asked herself. Soon it was decided that the girls were in one room and the guys were in the others. Knuckles, Tails, and Big were in one and Sonic and Shadow were in another.
 
-Girls' Room-
 
“What did I tell ya?” Rouge said, “You were gonna fall for Shaddie.”
“Why did you tell Shadow about my plan?!” Amy yelled.
“I had my own plans, you see Amy-CHAN, I planned to get you two together. That's why I helped you with Operation Jealousy. Sonic doesn't deserve a girl like you, but Shadow does. I didn't think it would work though.”
“Rouge you're so evil!”
“I know!”
“You two are so cute together! And just think how cute the kids will be!”
Amy's eyes grew wide, “Kids?”
“Yup! Little pink hedgehogs with red or black streaks or! Pink hedgehogs with red streaks and green eyes!”
“Ooo! Or Black hedgehogs with pink streaks and red eyes!” Cream said.
“Not Cream too....” Amy thought.
 
-Shadow & Sonic's Room-
 
Sonic glared at Shadow, Shadow glared back. They glared at each other for ten more minutes until, “Sonic, what are we doing?”
“HA! You stopped glaring! I win!”
“Why are we having a glaring contest?”
“I dunno...”
“Exactly.”
“Huh?”
“Ever since..... NOW I get it! You're trying to win Amy over by competing with me huh?”
“Am not!”
“Oh yes you are!”
“Am not!”
“You're doing it now!”
“.....”
“While you think about it, I'm going to go see Amy.”
 
-Girls Room-
 
Rouge and Cream were still discussing how Shadow and Amy's kids would look when there was a knock at the door. “I'll get it!” Rouge said and opened the door, “Shadow! You're just in time to help discuss what your kids will look like!”
“Kids?”
“Yup!”
Shadow then saw Amy mouth, `Help me.' Soon enough Shadow was dragged in into, what Amy called it, hell.