Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Portal of Chaos ❯ Unexpected Arrivals ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Chapter 1: Unexpected Arrivals
 
 
Scotty and related characters belong to the writer of Scotty the Hedgehog: crime fighter of NY
 
Sonic and related characters belong to Sonic Team
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
At Billy's lab…
 
Billy: *acting very exited* You must test out my latest and greatest invention!
 
Knuckles: That's what you always say! It always turns into a disaster!
 
Billy: Nonesense!
 
Knuckles: Yeah right!
 
Billy: Whatever!
 
Knuckles: Whatever!
 
Billy: This is my latest invention…
 
Knuckles: This is my latest invention…
 
Billy: You asked for it…
 
Knuckles: You asked for it…
 
Billy: Greetings!
 
Knuckles: Bla bla bla!
 
Billy: Bla bla bla!
 
Knuckles: Blablabla!
 
Billy: You didn't copy me because you left out the spaces!
 
Knuckles: Whatever…
 
Billy: Look 3 lines above me and you will see it!
 
Knuckles: Whatever. What is that thing? *Points to an arch*
 
Billy: That is a portal. It can either bring us to another dimension or bring something to us from another dimension…
 
There is a bright light and a gold hedgehog comes out of the portal.
 
Hedgehog: Hey, I was going through the portal to go to the beach, not a crazy scientist's lab!
 
Billy: Hey! I am not crazy!
 
Knuckles: Right… Anyway, I'm Knuckles.
 
Billy: My name is Bill Nine, but everyone calls me Billy.
 
Hedgehog: Everyone calls me Lightning.
 
Betsy: *comes out of nowhere*I am Betsy.
 
Lightning is taken to the base of Sonic and friends, where everyone is introduced.
 
Lightning: I come from the realm of the dragons…
 
Everyone begins to laugh at his statement.
 
Lightning: It is too bad that Spyro isn't here…
 
Billy: Very interesting…
 
Lightning: It's the end for now if you look below…
 
Knuckles: Finally! I couldn't stand my brother's science talk!
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
New characters!
 
Lightning- a gold hedgehog, he is as fast as Sonic and Scotty. His real name is unknown, but he does live in the dragon realms. No one believes him, though. He has bright yellow eyes that are hard to look directly at, unless you can look directly into the sun without being blinded. He is the hero of the dragon realms, and all dragons look up to him. He will face many troubles in New York in the future.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
TO BE CONTINUED…