Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Portal of Chaos ❯ Unexpected Arrivals Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Unexpected Arrivals Part 2
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
At Billy's lab…
 
Billy: Maybe we should seal the portal before anyone or anything dangerous comes out…
 
Knuckles, Betsy and Lightning: YES!!
 
Billy: But I will need a Chaos emerald to do it.
 
Lightning: A what emerald?
 
Knuckles: A Chaos Emerald. It has…
 
Billy: Unlimited energy.
 
Knuckles: What did I tell you about finishing sentences for me?
 
Billy: Nothing at all.
 
Knuckles: Warn me before doing that!
 
Billy: Fine…
 
Lightning: Look, something's happening!
 
There is a bright light and a completely black hedgehog came out of the portal.
 
Hedgehog: …Grrr… *Runs away growling*
 
Lightning: Oops, that was my cousin, Shade. He always follows me.
 
There is another bright light, but a completely red hedgehog came out of the portal.
 
Hedgehog: *growls, then runs away*
 
Lightning follows him, and captures him. Then he noticed a yellow wristband on him.
 
Lightning: Who are you, and what is that wristband doing on you?
 
Hedgehog: Call me Red… I'm from a band of… *Gets free and runs away with a secret*
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
At Billy's lab…
 
Billy: Betsy, do you have a Chaos Emerald?
 
Betsy: No.
 
Knuckles: I do!
 
Billy: I certainly wish that I knew someone who has a Chaos Emerald…
 
Knuckles: I do!
 
Billy: Knuckles, Do you have a Chaos Emerald?
 
Knuckles: YES!!
 
Billy: Give it to me, then.
 
Knuckles: As long as you DON'T use science talk with me around again!
 
Billy: Fine…
 
Just as Billy was going to put the Emerald in, a dragon comes out of the portal, and runs away.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
New characters!
 
Red- A completely red hedgehog. He has blue eyes, and a yellow wristband that symbolizes that he is from “The Yellow Squad.” The Yellow Squad is a secret band of thieves with a dragon as the leader.
 
Shade- A completely black hedgehog, he has green eyes and an attitude worth missing. He is the cousin of Lightning. He is a lot like Shadow, exept the fact that Shade is worse.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
TO BE CONTINUED…