Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Pyramid Sins ❯ Chapter 2: Sin's ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So Max, Elk and Scar walked to a hovercraft that was waiting outside for them and the three entered it and sat down, the hovercraft took off and headed in a south direction.

"Where are we going" Elk asked worried.

"Oh to show you two something very special" Scar said looking at her.

Both Max and Elk looked at each other lost and confused.

"Don't worry echidna," Scar then said, "I've told all the other Drakons around that your Seraph's lover".

"WHAT!!!" Max shouted he looked at Elk; she was looking out the window.

After along time in the small hovercraft it started to slow down until it started to approach a large black pyramid.

Max was transfixed at the ancient pyramid, when he noticed something happening on the ground, he noticed a lot of slaves that the Drakons had taken over the years, the slaves were of all races, he then turned to Scar "what's that pyramid".

The old wolf/tiger looked at him and said "You'll show you Max".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So time had pasted by Max, Elk and Scar all walked up to the black pyramid, Elk noticed the slaves working with no water or food and she then saw a young light orange cat about the age of 11, the young cat looked up at Elk with saddens in her eyes.

"Poor girl" Elk said walking away from the other two and over to her.

Scar spoke to Max "Oh no, look its Master Scholar from the house of Knowledge, I didn't know he was going to be here".

Max looked at the thin Drakon walking over to them, "great", He then realized that Elk was not there he turned to see her walking over to one of the slaves, [Elk what are you doing] he asked her in his mind.

[Helping this slave] Elk replied to him.

Max looked back at Master Scholar and Scar asked him "Master Scholar why are you here".

Master Scholar replied to Scar "that all mighty leader of the house of War, Ko-Door, might be in command of battles and military on Drak, but when it comes to the Drakon Empire's past it's my battle".

"Perfectly" Scar said, he watched Master Scholar walk past him and over to Max.

"So it's the great Seraph, have you finally returned" Master Scholar said with a bit of anger in his voice, Scholar then noticed Elk who was giving some water to the young cat, "Hay Guards, why let a echidna in here".

"She's my guest," replied Max's voice Scholar then turned to him.

Max and Scholar stood staring at each other when suddenly the ground around started to shack violently.

"What's happening" Scholar yelled.

Max used his telekinesis abilities to stop the slaves and the Drakons falling into the now opened ground he had stopped both from dieing.

The young female cat looked at Max "thank you" she smiled at him.

"No problem, oh and call me Max" he helped her to stand, "what's you name".

"My name" the cat asked shocked.

"Yes your name"

"My name is Misato"

He put his right hand to his black emerald {that's strange, I'm getting a feeling of a forgotten power within her}, he then went to helped Elk and Scar "are you two ok".

"Yes" both said.

"Good" Max said, he felt a weird type of energy around the area he looked up at the black pyramid "it's coming from the pyramid".

"What's coming from the pyramid, Max?" Elk asked him.

"The power, can't you feel it"? Max's voice changed a bit.

"Max, are you ok" Misato ask worried for her new friend.

After some time of standing around the pyramid helping the injured slaves and Drakons, Max started to feel tired and was making some mistakes, Scar noticed this but didn't say anything, Max walked out of the tent he was in and took one step forward to the dark pyramid, he could still feel that power, Max then looked back at the tents that the others would be in.

Elk walked out of her tent and saw Max looking at the pyramid, she was really getting worried because the look on him face had no emotion or life in his eyes as she walked closer to him she gasped, "Max, are you feeling ok".

Misato walked out of her own tent that was guarded but she got past them easily and she walked up to the infirmary tents, she saw Max and Elk outside. Just then a powerful force took hold of her mind and she ran out of her hiding place and she ran to ware the two were standing; Elk had no time to get to Max because Misato vanished with him.

Elk looked around wildly "MAX, MAX, MAX!!!" she cried, she then ran forward to the pyramid to try and get in it, but a field of unknown energy stopped her, she then screamed "MAXXXXXX".

Both Scar and Scholar turned to look at each other after hearing the scream and the two left tent that they were both in and joined Elk outside "Scholar, call Emperor Ko-Door now, we need to get inside that pyramid now" Scar yelled.

Scholar took one last look at the black pyramid before running off.

Scar walked over to Elk and spoke nicely to her, "are you going to be ok".

"Yes, I need to contact the rest of the Neo crew" Elk said to him.

"Of course you can" Scar said, the two then looked at the black pyramid with only sadness.

Elk said, "We'll get you back, my friend".

****************

Standing 15 feet away from each other were two hedgehogs, one was white hedgehog and the other hedgehog was black.

The positive hedgehog was stood in the light of his mind and the negative hedgehog stood in the darkness of his mind.

"You know, my brother, that we can't reveal who we really are yet," the white hedgehog said first.

The black hedgehog nodded then said, "I do know, we have both been waiting".

"Yes, it's been over 950 millennia now and still nothing, we've been trapped in this form for so long that I've forgotten why the elder gods did this to us".

"I know what you mean" replied the negative hedgehog, the black hedgehog looked away at his worried brother "Your worried about the new age of echidnas aren't you"

"I know what the echidnas means to us both" replied an angry white hedgehog.

The white hedgehog walked over to his darker half, "and when this yellow one comes he'll mean the end of the twin Guardians, the protectors of both the Guardian Emerald and Guardian Crystal". The white hedgehog then moved to the side of his twin "but we have nothing to fear from Prince Brightstarr".

"And why is that"

"Well, it's a funny thing really"

"Come on tell me"

"At this time he has no idea where the Guardian Emerald is"

"Oh, sometimes brother I think you should be me"

"Thanks, I think"

"What I don't get is if this guy is from the ancient past, how did he get here" asked the black hedgehog who looked back at the white hedgehog, this time he looked him in the eyes.

"I don't know that one".

"Echidnas have always been fools, brother, why waste our time with them"

"All echidnas you say, do you mean that about Osiris and Ivy" said the white hedgehog he watched as his brother made a fist with his right hand.

"No, of course not" the black hedgehog grabbed his brother's shoulders to calm himself "I remember them, it was like yesterday that the Guardian Emerald was being protected by Lady Ivy" the black hedgehog smiled at his brother "those were the days".

"Ahhh yes, the good old days" the white hedgehog said then he looked away "my brother, seriously when do you think the mortals will find out about us".

"Hopefully not soon those fools, Goddess Uno and God Ecaraous will pay for this".

The white hedgehog looked at his darker brother "yes, finally we will get our revenge on them, but how brother, we need one of them to release us"

"Hmmm, how about if we call him"

The white hedgehog smiled at this "are you sure that he will listen, after all we don't look like the way he'll remember".

"Your right, we'll have to make him remember"

********************

Meanwhile within the black pyramid Max and Misato stood in the central chamber of the dark pyramid, Max was now back to himself and Misato was holding him tightly.

Max saw the look in her eyes "HAY, let go"

As he said these words she shook her head and saw that she was tightly holding Max with her claws, letting him go she asked "Max, where are we".

Max looked around the chamber "I somehow remember this place" he walked over to a pillar and placed his hand against it. He could feel a tense vibration in the air, and when he placed his hand against the cool stone, it changed slightly.

"Of course you should Seraph," said a female demonic voice from the shadows.

"Who are you" Misato shouted.

"Oh I'm surprised at you, one life as a mortal and you've forgotten your own older sister" spoke the demonic voice, along clawed handed reached out of the shadows and a dark wave of black light hit Misato.

Misato had changed into a demonic cat with two thin long bat like wings, her eyes had changed from being a light blue colour to a dark purple, she had grown long black claws.

Misato opened her wings "it's so nice to being me again, I'm sorry I forgot".

The demon that was in the shadows walked out, the now revealed female demonic cat was a lot like Misato, but her colour was dark red and she had black eyes, her voice was cold and full of hate "Seraph".

In this time Max had changed into Seraph, the now demon angel stood in the black pyramid.

The dark red demon cat turned to face Seraph "So my love, how have you being these last 50 millennia".

"I've been fine, Sin" Seraph said, he looked at the demonic cat with hatred.

Sin watched him "now, now Seraph control yourself, you know what will happen" Sin paused then she stepped frontward, "after all we are in the Eden pyramid, the place were we -" she stopped seeing the look on Seraph's face.

Seraph looked at Sin this time not with pure hatred, but a lost feeling, the feeling of love and being loved.

"You remember don't you" Sin started to smile.

Seraph then said, "of course I would remember, wouldn't you".

"I don't see what all the fuss is about" Misato started to laugh at Seraph, "you were the one who betrayed my father in the Second Impact".

"Your father nearly killed the order of the Nine" Seraph shouted.

"He would have if not for you"

"That's how the world works, Misato" Seraph replied with malice in his voice, he slowly reached to his back and unsheathed the Amega sword with his right hand "this is how it will end, Misato, by my hand".

"My father will hear of this" Misato screamed as Seraph hit her with the sword, the demonic cat form vanished into dust.

Sin looked at the dust on the floor and her voice echoed around the central chamber "my sister why?" she looked up at Seraph "you know what you must do, so do it".

Seraph looked away with heartache {I'm sorry Sin, I love you once}

Sin turned to Seraph and she saw in his eyes true love for her, "Seraph, I need to tell you something".

Seraph looked at her then at the chamber around them {I'll return here one day} Seraph slowly changed back into Max.

Max looked at Sin in the eyes "look girl, Seraph doesn't want you around, ok" and he walked off.

Sin stood still looking at the place that Seraph had just stood "but my love it's about our daughter".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the Neo Crew, Ko-Door and half of the Drakon Empire stood readied to destroy the pyramid.

But suddenly the pyramid started to glow a white colour, it got brighter and brighter until no one could look at it, it was blinding.

As it faded Elk was the first to shout "MAX!!" she was so happy he was ok.

Max looked around at the army that stood in front of him {I know I just let a dangerous demon go, but I think this is just the start}, he looked at his friends.

~~~~~~~~~

Max was stood outside of the Eden pyramid, it was now raining hard the ground around him was muddy and the air was damp the skies were darken by the black light around the pyramid; Max looked around as a flash of lightning hit the pyramid.

"I'll see you soon, SIN" he whispered.

He looked at his surrounding and saw the army of Drakons that stood in front of pyramid, his team stood still in the cold dark rain.

Fearcat yelled "Max, you had us all worried out of our minds".

Max smiled and then looked at Elk and said "thanks".


Max turned his head to the direction of Scholar, who was talking to Scar, Max thought {I wondered what their talking about} he started to scan there minds, Scholar was telling Scar about a new weapon that the house of Knowledge had in their hands.

Scholar told Scar that it was still being tested but it would be complete within a year, Scholar didn't tell Scar what the new weapon was, Max sighed heavily {hmm, I thought all the Drakon houses signed the peace talks, looks like I was wrong}.

Scholar then turned and started to walk over to Max and the team, as he got closer he narrowed his aqua eyes at the white hedgehog in anger he then walked right past him.

Fearcat who was stood next to his hedgehog friend asked, "Max, I don't trust this Scholar guy".

Max didn't turned to look at the cat; all he did was smile, after along time he then replied, "I know, Fearcat" Max then looked away at the Eden pyramid, "lets go back home guys".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.