Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ruthless ambition ❯ The Beggining ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER> I do not own Sonic, Tails, Knuckles or whoever I use for this story. They Belong to SEGA. Flare is my character, I do own him.

Ruthless ambition

chapter 1. the beginning

Flare opened one bloodshot eye and immediately had to close it again as a shudder of pain wracked his body. He looked down at his right arm and was not surprised to see several IVs and wires sticking from his arm. Also a strange metal box seemed to be attached to him. He moaned and looked around the room. It was the same as it always was, plain white walls and a blanket in the corner. Soon, he promised himself. Soon.

~~~

The scientist watched the monitor closely. The creature had awoke and was moving around slightly. Months ago when he had been given the task to clone a creature from an ancient skeleton found in the Mystic Ruins he had laughed. He never thought it possible. G.U.N.s ambition had leapt higher, giving him more funding to turn his little echidna into a weapon. He watched as the echidna carefully touched the weapon now grafted to his arm, and began to laugh manically.

~~~

He gritted his teeth and pulled the tubes out of his arm, letting out a scream as he did so. He flung them across the room and shakily got to his feet. Looking around the room he saw the blanket, and quickly walked over to it. As he tore a long strip off to use as a bandage he began to formulate a plan. He was going to leave this hell hole, even if he had to die to do it. With an air of determination, he climbed up the wall, grabbed the security camera, and pulled.

~~~

"Sir, the monitor to test room 7 has gone out". The scientist looked up from his computer in astonishment. "WHAT!?!" "The monitor to test room 7 has gone out," the orderly calmly repeated. The scientist spun around in his chair, and with a few keystrokes on his computer an alarm began to sound.

well thats it for now, give me some feed back. this is my first fic and id like to know what people think before i continue so give me some reviews. in the next chapter, Flare escapes and meets Sonic.