Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 2: Return of Sabrina ❯ Sabrina finds the Gang ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



Ages:

Sonic:25

Tails:18

Knuckl es:26

Shadow: Immortal (50+)

Amy: 22

Cream: 16

Sabre:24

Sabrina: Immortal (24)







In Station Square...




It's been exactly ten years since Sabrina sacrificed herself,things were very quiet in the city,Eggman hasn't been seen since Sabrina turned into a statue.Right after Sabrina disappeared,the people of the city made a memorial for Sabrina.Sonic and his friends have been relaxing at their homes,Sonic was relaxing at the Emerald Coast Beach, Amy was swimming in the water with Cream and Tails.Knuckles was at Angel Island after getting the Master Emerald returned by Sonic. Shadow was resting on the beach. "Hey guys,want some smoothies,it's all on me!" Sonic said after he sat up and stretched. Everyone ran to the snack stand and chose their flavors.After they all got their smoothies,they went back to the beach.While they were drinking,a civilian saw something in the water and ran out. "AAHH!! There's something out there!" The lifeguard looked out and saw a fast moving object coming their way. He blew his whistle. "EVERYBODY OUT OF THE WATER!!!" People started running out of the water and moved inland.There were so many people rushing out,Sonic and the others were nearly trampled in the stampede of people.Amy,Cream,and Tails got out of the water and went to Sonic. "Sonic,what is it?" Sonic looked around the water and saw a very fast object moving their way. "I don't know,but whatever it is,it's a speedy one!" Sonic walked towards the water and looked again,it was a yellow hedgehog. Sonic gasped. "Hey guys,I think it's Sabre!" Everyone got angry and ran to the water. The hovering figure got closer to them,suddenly,the figure went so fast to the beach that it dusted everyone there.Sonic was blinded,when the dust cleared,he gasped.The figure spoke. "Long time no see,did you miss me?" Everyone perked up at the familiar voice. Sonic smiled and grinned. "S-Sabrina? Is that you?" The figure stepped out of the dust cloud to reveal herself. "You bet!" Everyone jumped into the air and ran to her. "SABRINA!!!" Everyone was hugging her,they picked her up and tossed her in the air.Sabrina screamed in complete joy. Shadow was the only one not there,he was still leaning against the wall of a building,Sabrina saw a tear fall down his face. Everyone was looking at him,very confused.Shadow looked much different than he was 10 years ago.His quills were longer,the ones that curled up were split on the ends,there were also two longer ones hanging down his back.He had strange green light pads that were in the place of his old gold bracelets. Sabrina hardly recognized him. "Shadow? Is that you?" Shadow opened his eyes and looked at her,she had also changed her appearance,even though she was turned to stone 10 years ago.Her quills were much longer,reaching all the way down to her feet,her clothes were the same ones she was wearing when she disappeared,she had three bangs on her forehead.Shadow sighed deeply,he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her tightly.A tear ran down his face. "Sabrina,I missed you so much! I thought you would be gone forever." Sonic went in front of her and sighed sarcastically. "Yeah,Shadow's been acting strange since you disappeared! He's been mumbling your name,he was spacing out all the time.I think he has a crush on you!" Shadow's eyes opened wide. "I DO NOT! SHE'S JUST A GOOD FRIEND!!!" Sonic shrugged and walked away. "Yeah right!" Sonic yelled before he ran off. "Hey!" Shadow ran after him. Cream walked to Sabrina and gave her a necklace of red roses. "I know I'm a little old for this,but this is for you,Sabrina." Sabrina smiled and hugged her.She put the necklace on. "Thank you,Miss Cream." The two girls laughed.Sonic was still running away from Shadow,until Sabrina stuck her leg out and tripped Sonic. "Whoa!" He fell to the ground with a loud thud. Shadow stopped and laughed. "HA HA! Did you have a nice trip?" Sonic stood back up and dusted himself off. "Ha ha ha,very funny,Shadow." Sabrina giggled and walked towards the water.She jumped in the water and started swimming. "Man,this place really changed over the years!" Sabrina started floating in the water,she closed her eyes and sighed,until Tails,Amy,and Cream dunked her. "Hey!" She swam back up and started splashing them. They splashed back at her,Tails suddenly used his two tails to make a giant wave of water,the three girls got soaked. "TAILS!!!" They all started splashing at him until he retreated back to the beach,soaking wet. Sonic and Shadow laughed at him,until Tails shook himself off and shot water at them,soaking them. They both fell to the ground and got covered in sand. Everyone started laughing,the three girls got out of the water and dried off. Sabrina didn't have a towel,Shadow saw this and picked up his towel. "Here,use mine." Sabrina gladly took the towel and dried off. "Thank you,Shadow." Shadow nodded and walked by the others. Before he could catch up, he turned around and smiled. "Nice to have you back,Sabrina." Shadow walked away and caught up with the others. Sabrina smiled and followed them.


The six heroes were walking through the large city,Sabrina was very familiar with the buildings around her,there were many new buildings around her as well. "Wow! This place REALLY changed!" Suddenly,she saw a very familiar building,she stopped and gasped. "I-It's my house!" Sonic and the others stopped and looked at the building,there was a large,golden plaque next to the door.Sabrina walked up to it and read the plaque.


In loving memory of Sabrina Hedgehog,a loved friend and a hero.
Saved the world from a deadly threat.
But the cost was a friend,a hero,a loved one.










Sabrina let a tear down her face,she put her hand on the golden sheet and sighed.She took her hand off of the plaque and walked back to her friends.Sabrina got confused and stopped walking.Sonic noticed her and stopped next to her. "Hey,something bothering you?" Sabrina sighed deeply. "Well,it's just that,before I went to stop the eclipse cannon from hitting the Earth,Knuckles told me that my plan would probably destroy me.I sacrificed myself to save you guys,to save everyone,to avenge my parents! I'm just wondering why I'm still alive. I'm so confused!" Sonic thought for a moment. "Hmm,I've been wondering the same thing,Sabrina. Maybe Knuckles might know what's going on.How about we both go to Angel Island tomorrow and ask him,okay?" Sabrina nodded. The two hedgehogs walked back to the group.



A few minutes later,Sonic,Tails,Amy,Cream,Shadow,and Sabrina arrived a a very large house.It was over 50 feet high,had three floors,had a large balcony. Sabrina gasped. "Where are we?" Sonic chuckled and opened the door. "This is our new home,Sabrina. All of us moved together in here about a year after you disappeared.You'll be staying here with us!" Sabrina smiled. "Thank you Sonic,we'll all be like a big family,together!" Everyone smiled. Shadow stood next to her. "C'mon,want me to show you around?" Sabrina smiled again. "Sure,okay!" Everyone walked into the large house.