Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure 3: The Journey of Sin ❯ A Lifetime of Memories our Last Hope ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Okay,the regular text in this chapter is the character's voice,the italic typing is the present Sabrina and Obsidian talking,got that?




Sabrina and Obsidian met at the Master Emerald shrine,Obsidian,who is the first guardian of the black emerald,wanted to show Sabrina the happy and important times in her life. They left the bright light and found themselves in Station Square. "Wow,I'm home ." Obsidian pointed to a pair of hedgehogs with a baby carriage. "I--It's my parents !" Sabrina walked to them and tried to get their attention,but when she put her hand on them,it went through them.Sabrina gasped and backed away. Obsidian walked to her. "Don't worry,they can't see,feel,or hear you ." Sabrina went over to them and saw the small yellow hedgehog in the carriage. "It's me,as a baby!" Obsidian smiled. "Yes,back then,they didn't know about this emerald you had inside you ." Sabrina looked again and saw the yellow and black hedgehog in the carriage next to her. "It's Sabre! I guess he was right about me being his sister ." Obsidian nodded.Suddenly,a rumbling sound was heard,a dark shadow covered the whole city. Sabrina gasped. "Oh no,it's Eggman !" The giant robot started stomping the city,Sabrina's parents started running.Her mom suddenly tripped while holding baby Sabrina,her dad went over to them and picked up the baby hoglet. The mom was hurt,she could not get up. "Go on without me,save Sabrina and Sabre." The dad picked up the other hoglet and kissed the mom one last time, then he started running with both hedgehogs in his arms. Suddenly,the giant robot was firing missiles at the city. Sabrina gasped. "No !" One missile landed right behind her dad,he was shot through the air,he was dead when he hit the ground. Sabrina screamed. "No,dad !" The two hoglets flew in the air and landed in some tall grasses. One flew into the tallest grass,the other fell and landed in the open short grass. Sabrina sighed,she was in the tall grass. Suddenly,tanks came by and shot at the giant robot,the robot fell down to the ground where Eggman was captured.

The scene suddenly vanished and changed to a scene in an alley. "Where are we now,Obsidian?" Obsidian pointed to a young teenage yellow hedgehog. "Now I remember,this was right before I went after Eggman ." Obsidian smiled and nodded. "Yes,at that time,you were having strange dreams and visions,right ?" Sabrina nodded. "The voice you were hearing was me,my voice awakened a part of you emerald.That was what gave you strength and speed ." Sabrina smiled and nodded,she watched the scene. The young hedgehog girl was sleeping in a alley,having more of the strange dreams. She suddenly shot up from the bad dream she had. She rubbed her head and stood up,then she started picking up heavy things,like old weights and rocks. "So,that was when I started my training,right ?" Obsidian nodded. Sabrina was getting stronger everyday,she soon started punching things like trees or teenage punks. Sabrina laughed a little. "I guess my emerald was doing this ." Obsidian smiled. "Okay,let us go a few more months into the future ."

The scene suddenly changed,it showed Sabrina leaving towards the train station. She entered it and hopped on top of the train as it was leaving. She jumped off the train and started running on the other tracks,going ahead of it. Sabrina chuckled. "This was when I started my jouney to go after Eggman,but I was sidetracked ." She watched as another train was headed towards the young hedgehog,the train hit her in the arm as she was leaving the tunnel,she flew into a small lake that had a waterfall. "This was where Sonic and Tails found me ." Obsidian nodded. "Yes,this was when they found you here,little did they know that you were something more than a little girl ." They saw Sonic running near the lake. "Man,what was that scream all about?" He stopped when he saw a yellow figure in the lake,he ran down and looked at her. "It's a girl,she's hurt pretty badly,I'd better get Tails." Sonic stood up and ran to the small wooden shack. After a minute,they both returned with a blanket.Sonic walked over and picked her up and set her on the blanket,tails checked her. "She's alive,but we better get her healed,fast!" Sonic nodded. They picked her up in the blanket and carried her back to the shack.Obsidian used her powers to send them into the shack. Sabrina looked around. "Wow,it's been so many years since I've been here !" She saw Sonic and Tails bring the injured girl into the workshop and set her on a bed.Sonic walked in and held out Sabrina's arm. "She has a broken arm,a serious one, too." Sonic walked into another room and came back in with some wrapping. He started wrapping her arm and wrist,then he stood up and walked out of the room.Then Tails walked in with a chaos emerald,he put it in a strange machine and turned it on,he was reading a small monitor screen,he jumped back. "Whoa! This girl somehow has an energy level off the scale!" He calmed down and walked out of the room leaving the machine on. Obsidian laughed a little. "That was from your chaos emerald,it wasn't completely active yet,but it was already more powerful than the regular chaos emeralds ."

Obsidian then changed the scene again,this time,it was the same room,but only a day later. Sabrina saw the yellow hedgehog girl start moving,they saw Sonic and Tails sitting next to the bed. "Hey,she's coming to. Tails,get some water!" Tails nodded and got a glass of water,he handed it to Sonic. The girl slowly opened her eyes,she sat up and drank the water. "Hey girl,you okay?" The girl nodded. When she moved her right arm,she screamed in pain,she saw the cast on her arm and wrist. Sabrina sighed. "Yeah,that was the first day we all met,having fun and all ." Obsidian changed the scene again and showed a night time scene,the young teenage Sabrina was having trouble sleeping in Tails's workshop,she sat up and hopped off her bed,she walked outside and started running,then she had a strange feeling,like if something was near. Sabrina gasped. "This was when I found Shadow,the thing I detected was his chaos emerald ." The girl was getting closer to the energy until she saw a black figure in front of her,she gasped and picked the figure up,she carried it back to Tails's workshop.When she got there with the figure,she called Sonic and Tails.They immediately picked him up and put him in a room to heal. Sabrina sighed. "I really miss Shadow ." Obsidian smiled. "Well,love will never break you two apart,no matter what happens ." Sabrina smiled.

Obsidian changed the scene again and revealed Shadow waking up about a day later. Sabrina sighed. "This was when we first met,he saved my life that day ." Shadow woke up and rubbed his head. "Ow,what happened?" He got out of bed and walked out of the room to Sonic and Tails. Shadow talked to them while Sabrina was in the kitchen doing some things,then she tripped and fell while she was spying on them. Shadow walked in and saw her,she screamed and ran outside.Sabrina sighed. "I don't know why I ran,but something felt strange about it ." Obsidian giggled. "It was obvious,it was love at first sight,Sabrina. It's no wonder telling when he is nicer and calmer around you ." Sabrina smiled and followed the two hedgehogs.There at the edge of a cliff,Sabrina was hanging while Sonic and Shadow were running to her,Sabrina let go of the edge and fell into the water,Sonic was unable to get her,but Shadow used his chaos control to save her. Sabrina gasped. "He really did save me !" Obsidian smiled.

Obsidian changed the scene again revealing Sabrina walking away from Amy's house in Station Square. Obsidian pointed at her. "This was when your emerald finally awakened,when you realized how powerful you were ." Sabrina sighed sadly. "If only I didn't kill those people,it would've been easier for me ." Sabrina watched as the young,not so helpless girl got beat up by alley punks,but then she started glowing black with evil red eyes.She attacked the punks at the same time,but Sabrina saw Shadow hiding in a alley,she gasped. "So that's how he found me,he sensed my chaos energy !" She continued watching as she finished destroying the punks,then Shadow walked out and attacked her,only hitting her shoulder,that's what knocked her out. She got out of her rage and woke up. Obsidian stepped up. "You see,when you go into your rage,back there,you didn't know how to use your powers until that energy starts controlling you ." Sabrina clenched her fist,it glowed black. "So that's why I went into rage !" Obsidian nodded.

Obsidian changed the scene,it next showed Sabrina on the train with Amy. "Why did you take me here ?" Obsidian pointed to a person who was holding a newspaper over his face and constantly looking at the sleeping Sabrina. "See that person over there ?" Sabrina shook her head. "That is Sabre,he has been following you ." Sabrina growled. She watched as the stalker followed her,Amy,and Shadow to Station Square. Then,after she went outside to look for Shadow,who was mysteriously kidnapped,she found him,she found Sabre. "I remember,he kidnapped Shadow and threatened to kill him.After I found him,he said he wanted revenge for the death of our parents,but he was wrong ." Obsidian walked to her. "He was trying to confuse you,Sabrina.He was actually bent on destroying the world,but he wanted to destroy you first ." Sabrina growled. "I remember going into rage here,too ." Obsidian nodded. The young Sabrina,now fighting Sabre,suddenly went into rage,she used a strange energy ball to defeat him. Obsidian giggled. "You know,you learned two more things here about your emerald,one was that energy attack,and the other one was your healing ability.You soon started to become less likely to go into rage ." Sabrina smiled. "Yeah,I still don't know how that healing power came to my head ." Sabrina shrugged. Obsidian smiled and changed the scene.

Now they were at an island,there was a large building,below it were two figures,fighting. "It's me and Sabre,in front of Eggman's fortress!" Suddenly,they saw Sonic,Tails,and Shadow hiding in the forest,Shadow jumped out and ran to the two fighting hedgehogs,he tackled Sabre. Then Sonic ran out and tackled Sabre when he got back up. The younger Sabrina got angry,Sonic and Shadow ran to her and stopped. Sonic and Tails walked back into the forest while Sabrina and Shadow talked. Sabrina sighed. "Back there,we were fighting a little because he wouldn't stop following me everywhere I go,but I changed my mind about that,back then,we were only best friends like he was with Maria." Obsidian nodded and changed the scene.

Next,they were inside Eggman's fort,they saw the young Sabrina in front of Eggman and Sabre. A small robot appeared and shot Sabrina with a laser. Sabrina gasped. "This was when he put those microscopic control probes in me,he was forcing me to join his empire,but at first,his electric shocks were too much for me,so I was forced to steal the five chaos emeralds from Sonic.After I got back to Eggman's ship,I tried to escape,but Sabre put that button on max and shocked me,but I managed to resist the shock,I have no idea how that happened." Obsidian pointed at the young Sabrina,who was resisting Sabre's shock. "That was your emerald,it was protecting you and making you stronger against it,the energy increase destroyed the probes,freeing you from Sabre's grasp." Sabrina smiled,Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were on the island again,it was dark outside,Sabrina saw a giant green beam flying to the ground,she saw Super Sonic and Super Shadow pushing against it. Sabrina gasped. "This was when I sacrificed myself to save the world,I thought I would die there,but I turned into a statue." Obsidian smiled. "That was because you are the guardian of the black emerald,it gave you immortality,so you can never die,your powers were dormant while you were there for those ten years until they fully awakened that day." Sabrina smiled and sighed. She watched as the younger Sabrina fought against the beam,until she made a final rush of chaos energy that backbuilded the Eclipse Cannon's power.There was a blinding light,then the sun started rising,revealing a stone statue of Sabrina. Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,and Shadow arrived there and landed on the small piece of land.They all started crying,especially Shadow. Obsidian smiled. "Your friends really missed you while you were gone,they never forgot about you,they told stories about your adventure." Sabrina smiled,Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were at the same piece of land that held Sabrina's stone figure,it was very stormy,lighning was flashing constantly,one hit the statue multiple times. Obsidian smiled. "This was when you re-awakened,when the black emerald brought you back to life,the emerald created that storm,the lightning was chaos energy,that's what helped you revive." Sabrina smiled and watched as the lightning was striking the statue several more times before a bright flash appeared,blinding Sabrina. The light disapeared and revealed a yellow hedgehog laying on the ground,small bolts of black lightning was flashing around her,the sun started rising.The girl,now a woman,opened her eyes and sat up,rubbing her head. "Ugh,what happened,where am I? Now I remember,Sonic and the others,I saved them,I hope they're okay,I have to find them!" The girl stood up and started running across the ocean to Station Square.Sabrina smiled. "Now I understand,the black emerald helped me stay alive,but dormant,right?" Obsidian smiled and nodded.She changed the scene again.

Now they were at a beach where they saw Sonic and his friends,relaxing and playing.They saw a yellow blur coming at them,so did the lifeguard.He blew his whistle and called everyone to leave the beach.People started running off the beach,but Sonic and his friends stayed behind as the yellow blur came onto the sand and dusting everyone. Sabrina gasped. "Now I remember,this was when I found Sonic and the others after I re-awakened!" Obsidian smiled. She watched as everyone saw her after the dust cleared,they all ran to her and cheered. Sabrina smiled and laughed a little. "Boy,were they happy to see me,just as I was happy to see them,but I wonder why Shadow was acting strange that day." Obsidian giggled. "At first,he was meditating,when he heard your name,he didn't believe them,but once he opened his eyes,he was at his happiest in his life." Sabrina smiled,Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were in the forest,they saw Sonic and Tails,then,out of nowhere,a yellow cross fox ran into Tails.Sabrina giggled. "This was when we found Christina,she holds the rainbow elemental emerald,Tails instantly fell for her." Obsidian giggled and smiled. "Yes,that is true,the rainbow elemental emerald belongs to an ancient guardian like me,her name was Crystal,she was the first guardian of the rainbow emerald,Christina is her reincarated form." Sabrina smiled and nodded. "I wonder if she already knows about that." Obsidian pointed to Sabre,who was fighting Sonic,Shadow,and Sabrina. "Sabre's evil mind made him find out about the elemental emeralds,so he was going after Christina to get her rainbow emerald,luckily,you helped keep her safe." Sabrina smiled and nodded,Obsidian change the scene again.

Next,they were at a beach on the same island,they saw Sabrina,Sonic,and everyone else relaxing.Sabrina saw herself teaching Shadow how to swim. Sabrina gasped. "This was when Shadow told me about his feelings for me,when he told me that he loved me!" Obsidian giggled. "Yes,I wanted you to see your greatest moments together,you never want to leave him,do you?" Sabrina shook her head. She watched as she cried after Shadow told her the secret.She leaned on him and cried,Shadow petted her quills and kissed her forehead,Sabrina sat up and hugged him. Sabrina started crying. "That was the happiest moment in my life,I will never forget it.Obsidian,did you ever have a love of your own?" Obsidian shhok her head. "No,I am a guardian,many echidna warriors wanted to marry me,but I could not accept any romance,I'm too busy guarding the black emerald." Sabrina sighed,Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were in a forest on the same island,it showed Sabrina tied up in vines with Sabre sitting by a large fire. Sabrina growled. "That was when Sabre took my black emerald,he will pay for that!" Obsidian nodded in agreement.Sabre was now removing the black emerald,Sabrina was screaming in pain,the emerald came out and was absorbed by the evil hedgehog. Sabrina gasped as she fell to the ground from the sudden loss of chaos energy. Sabre laughed evily and started punching trees,then he jumped in the air and vanished.Sonic and Shadow ran in and found Sabrina lying on the ground.Shadow ran up and woke Sabrina up,she soon found out that her powers were gone. Sabrina sighed sadly. "So,when he took my emerald,it took away my speed,strength,and powers,right?" Obsidian nodded. She switched scenes again.

Now they were on Angel Island,where everyone was,they saw Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow,Christina,and Sabrina. "I remember this,this was when Knuckles helped me stop Sabre by sending Christina's rainbow emerald to me,so I have my powers and abilities back." Obsidian smiled. "Yes,the guardian of the Master Emerald knows about the elemental emeralds,he helps the guardians get through with any crisis." Sabrina nodded. Then they were back on Paradise Island,where Sabrina,Sonic,Shadow,and Knuckles were fighting Sabre,Sabrina and Sabre just fired the two equally powerful energy balls,there was a massive explosion.The flash faded away,then Sabrina signaled Knuckles to start removing the black emerald from Sabre. He chanted the words,the black emerald came out of Sabre and floated into Sabrina's hand,Sabre was left powerless,he jumped in the air and vanished.Sabrina,Sonic,Shadow,and Knuckles started celebrating. Sabrina chuckled. "Christina helped me alot back there,so did Knuckles,I really owe them alot." Obsidian smiled. She changed the scene again.


Now they were back in Station Square,it was winter,they saw Sabrina and Shadow having a snowball fight outside of the house.Sabrina gasped,her face turned a little red. "Oh no,that moment was so embarassing,I almost kissed Shadow on the lips that day,and then Sonic went telling everyone about it." Obsidian giggled. "Yes,but it was a magical moment for you,the first kiss starts it all,an eternity of happiness,joy,and love." Sabrina smiled and watched as she and Shadow were in the snow pile together,they looked into each other's eyes,the started leaning in,they closed their eyes,their lips were about to meet,then,a single whistle ruined their big moment.They opened their eyes and saw Sonic watching them from the porch. Sabrina's face was beet red now. "I can't believe Sonic ruined that nearly perfect moment!" Obsidian giggled. Sabrina crossed her arms. Obsidian changed the scene again.

Next,they were inside of the house,it was Christmas morning,everyone was up and opening presents. Sabrina giggled. "I definetly remember this,this was when Sonic proposed to Amy,Tails proposed to Christina,and Shadow proposed to me! It was the best day of my life!" Obsidian giggled and watched as Shadow walked to Sabrina with a small present in his hand,he calmly gave it to Sabrina,she nervously took it and opened it,she gasped when she saw the ring,she read the small note on it,she thought for a moment,shen she jumped into Shadow's arms and answered. Shadow smiled at the answer,she then leaned in and kissed him on the lips,he kissed back.Everyone cheered that day,celebrating the three pair's engagment. Sabrina had tears in her eyes. "I always start crying on moments like these,it's so heartwarming." Obsidian nodded. "Yes,it was a truly beautiful event,everyone was in love." She changed the scene again.

Now they were in the same house,only two years later,everything was quiet,but there were loud screams coming from one of the rooms,suddenly,Amy and Shadow were seen running down the hallway.Sabrina gasped. "Oh no,this is the day Sapphire was born,Amy was pregnant at the time,so while Sonic and the others were gone,Shadow was here to keep an eye on us." She followed the rushing hedgehogs into the living room where Sabrina was screaming in pain on the couch.Shadow was holding her hand while Amy helped deliver. "It's going to be over soon,Sabrina,,just relax." Sabrina nearly crushed Shadow's hand as she pushed as Amy told her. There was a small cry,all other sounds stopped. Amy gasped. "It's a girl!" Amy grabbed a blanket and handed a wrapped baby hedgehog to Sabrina. It was a yellow hedgehog,she had blood red eyes,long quills,and a strong grip.Sabrina smiled as she looked at her baby,she was giggling while gripping her finger. Shadow looked at her and smiled. "She looks just like you,Sabrina." Shadow gently picked her up,she instantly grabbed his finger and gripped it very tightly,Shadow actually got a little pain from it,but he could take it,he smiled and started rocking her slowly.She soon yawned and fell asleep,Amy looked at her. "Aww,she is so cute! So,what are you going to name her?" Sabrina and Shadow thought for a moment,then Shadow spoke. "She is as beautiful as a sapphire." Sabrina spoke. "That's perfect,Shadow,we'll call her,Sapphire the hedgehog." Shadow gently gave the sleeping Sapphire back to Sabrina. Amy smiled and started walking to her room,quietly. After a while,Sonic and Tails came back with a bag of baby clothes. They both walked in and went to the party room,they instantly saw Shadow and Sabrina,and a baby hedgehog,just waking up,in Sabrina's arms. Sonic and Tails both fainted from the surprise.Shadow saw them and walked to them,they both got back up. "Whoa,is that your baby?" Shadow nodded,Sabrina just woke up after resting,she saw that Sapphire was also awake. She saw Sonic and Tails,she sat up while holding the baby. "Look who just arrived while you were gone!" Sonic and Tails walked up to them and looked at the baby. "Wow Sabrina,we were gone for only an hour,and it happened?" Sabrina nodded. Sapphire started giggling as she tried to grab one of Tails's fingers.Tails smiled and started tickling her,she grabbed one of his fingers and gripped it tightly. "Ow,this kid's got a major grip!" Shadow and Sabrina laughed a little. "We already know that,very well." Shadow's finger was still sore,he had ice on it.Sonic gently picked her up and made a few funny faces at her,but something stunned him,she had one hand pulling her eye,while her other hand was holding her tongue out. Sonic backed away. Everyone started laughing. Sonic lauged as well. "This kid is something!" Sonic saw Amy enter the room,she walked to them and looked at the baby. "Oh,I see you met Sapphire,she is a cute little angel!" Sonic and Tails smiled. "Sapphire,huh? That's a really good name,I like it!" Sonic looked at Sapphire again,he started tickling her,she instantly grabbed his finger and pulled it so hard,it popped. "Ouch!" He backed away,holding his finger. "I need to get some ice,that really hurt!" He ran into the kitchen. Christina walked into the house,she was at Forest Village,she walked into the party room and saw everyone,including Sapphire. She froze and smiled. "Oh my gosh! Is that a baby?" Everyone nodded. Christina instantly ran to them and looked at the yellow baby. "Sabrina,is this your baby?" Sabrina smiled and nodded. Christina smiled and picked up the baby,she was very quiet,not trying to pull her finger,she giggled. Christina smiled. "She looks just like you,Sabrina,she has eyes just like Shadow's,they look like rubies." Shadow smiled,Christina gently let Shadow hold her. "She is so beautiful,Shadow.You should be proud of yourself." Shadow smiled and gently rocked the baby hoglet.Sonic chuckled and walked to Amy. "I can't wait until our little one comes,it won't be long now,Amy." Amy smiled and hugged Sonic. Sabrina smiled. "Everyone came to see me that day,even Knuckles came by to say hello." There was a knocking on the front door,Sonic went over and answered it,he saw Knuckles. "Hey,Knuckles,what's up?" Knuckles smiled. "I felt two strong energies of the same kind here,so I figured that it happened,right?" Sonic grinned and let him in.They both walked to the party room,Knuckles's jaw dropped when he saw Sapphire.He walked over to Shadow and Sabrina. He smiled when he saw Sapphire in Shadow's arms. "Well,look who we have here!" He walked over to them,he smiled when he saw her giggling,she suddenly tried to grab his hand,but it was too far for her to reach. Shadow and Sabrina laughed. "I wouldn't want to have my finger pulled if I were you." Knuckled grinned. "Oh yeah? Watch me!" He let Sapphire grab his hand she gripped it very tightly. "Boy,this kid really has power from that emerald,huh?" Sabrina nodded. Obsidian smiled and giggled. "When Sapphire was born,part of your emerald's power was given to her,she is a mortal,so when she dies or passes away,the power she held will return to you." Sabrina smiled. Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were in the same house,only about another two years later. Sabrina sighed. "This was one day I would never forget,Sapphire was just starting to take her first steps,but it was actually her first run." She saw baby Sapphire playing with her new friends,Sakura,Tails and Christina's daughter,and Speedy,Sonic and Amy's son. Shadow was watching them. "I wonder if Sapphire will learn to walk yet,it should be pretty soon." Sabrina walked in and sat down by him. "How are they doing?" Shadow smiled. "No problems here." Sabrina looked at them,she suddenly saw Sapphire trying to stand up,she gasped. "Shadow,look! Sapphire's trying to stand up!" Shadow looked at her and stood up,he walked to the kids and sat down by them. "Hey there,you learning to walk by yourself,huh? Smart kid,you seem to learn so quickly." Sabrina sat down next to them. Sapphire crawled to her and sat in her mother's lap. Sabrina smiled. "You're a sneaky little girl,aren't you?" Sapphire giggled and crawled out of her lap,then she tried to stand up again,but she lost balance and fell,Shadow caught her. "Be careful,here,let me show you." Shadow got on his knees and picked up Sapphire,he gently set her down onto her tiny feet,she was standing still at first,but then she fell again,Sabrina caught her this time.She picked her up and carried her to Shadow,she kneeled down next to him.She gently set her daughter on her feet and held one of her hands,Shadow smiled and held the other hand. Sapphire was finally standing still without falling,Shadow and Sabrina slowly started to move foreward,still holding Sapphire's hands. Sapphire didn't move at first,she then lifted one of her feet and made her first step. Sabrina and Shadow smiled. "That's it,Sapphire,keep going!" Sapphire made another step,the two parents let go of her hands. Sapphire was standing wobbily at first,almost falling again,but she managed to keep standing.She slowly made another step,then another,and another. Sabrina and Shadow started clapping. "Sapphire,you did it,you're walking!" But Sapphire didn't stop walking,she started walking faster,more straight,more perfect. Sabrina walked to her. "Okay,you can stop now." Sapphire didn't stop. Suddenly,the little hoglet turned into a yellow blur,and ran by Shadow at supersonic speed. "Sapphire! Get back here!" Shadow and Sabrina stood up and ran after the speeding baby. Sapphire ran down the hallway and ran through an open blue door,Sonic's room. Sonic was in there,listening to some music,then he was screaming for his life. "What in the world--SHADOW!!!" Shadow and Sabrina came charging in,they saw a small yellow blur running around the room. "Sapphire,stop!" Sapphire kept running,then she left the room and into the hallway. Sonic was very embarassed. "Was that Sapphire?" He followed the two blurs into the party room,Tails and Amy were in there,watching their kids playing.Then a small yellow blur zipped right in front of them,knocking them off their feet.They both got back up and saw Sonic,Sabrina,and Shadow chasing the blur. "Sapphire's out of control!" Amy and Tails started running after the blur with the other three hedgehogs.They were all running all over the house,trying to stop her,but when they got back to the party room,the baby hedgehog started slowing down,she soon stopped by the other two babies and layed down,she fell asleep. Everyone else caught up and saw her sleeping,everyone sighed with relief. "It's about time she stopped,I'm beat." Sabrina walked to the sleeping Sapphire and picked her up. "She is one fast hedgehog,she took her first steps and now,her first supersonic run!" Everyone started laughing. Sabrina quietly walked to Shadow,he gently took her out of her arms and rocked her softy. Amy walked over and picked up little Speedy,he was still awake,he looked exactly like Sonic,blue with the same quills,a little hyper. Amy walked over to Sonic with him,Sonic smiled and took Speedy out of her arms,he chuckled and started tickling him. Speedy started laughing,Sonic kept tickling him. Shadow and Sabrina walked away into their room,Shadow gently put the sleeping baby in the crib and smiled. Sabrina smiled and kissed Sapphire on the forehead. The baby continued sleeping. Sabrina smiled. "She's a perfect little angel,Shadow. I couldn't imagine her with anyone else." Shadow smiled and hugged her. "Neither could I,Sabrina. I wouldn't imagine you with anyone else,either." Sabrina smiled and kissed him. Sabrina smiled. "Sapphire ran through the house many more times for about two more years before she broke out of the habit,and when she was old enough,she went running outside at the beach,always racing me and Shadow,she's faster than us!" Obsidian giggled. "Yes,she has natural born speed,it is combined with the power of your emerald,so she can run at the speed of light." Sabrina smiled and nodded. Obsidian changed the scene again.

Now they were back in the ancient village,by the Master Emerald altar,Obsidian walked over to the giant green gem. "Sabrina,you must go back to the present and help your friends,I can sense grave danger!" Obsidian put her hand on the green gem,it started glowing brightly.Then a figure formed inside the gem,it showed Sabrina's friends. She gasped.The picture showed Sonic and the others fighting Sabre,Sapphire was hiding while holding six chaos emeralds,Sonic,Shadow,and Tails were injured and helpless.The image vanished,Sabrina gasped. "No! They're in danger,I have to help them!" Obsidian smiled. "I hope you do your best,Sabrina.You and your friends are our only hope in saving the universe,the world rests in your hands.I will always be here to guide you on your journey and hope to stop Sabre once and for all.Here,take this last chaos emerald with you,your friends are looking for it." Obsidian held her hands in front of Sabrina,a blue chaos emerald appeared and landed in her hands. Sabrina smiled and hugged Obsidian. "Thank you,Obsidian. You showed me the light,you guided me through the toughest times,I will always have you in my soul." Obsidian smiled and closed her eyes. A bright white beam shot down onto Sabrina,she waved to Obsidian before she vanished into the beam,the beam disappeared. "Good luck,Sabrina.I believe in you."