Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sabrina's Adventure ❯ Chaos Emerald Found and the Secret Stalker ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





Next Morning...



Sonic woke up with the sounds of snoring surrounding him.He sat up and stretched.He was sleeping on the sofa.He looked around and saw Shadow,Tails,Knuckles,Amy,Cream,and Sabrina sleeping on the other furniture.He quietly hopped off the sofa and tiptoed across the room,trying not to wake anyone up.He made it to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the others.As he was cooking,he heard a small yawn coming from the other room,he turned aroud and saw Cream and Cheese walk into the kitchen and sit down by the table."Good morning,Mr. Sonic." "Good morning,Cream. Did you get a nice sleep?" Cream nodded a yes.Sonic took the pan off of the stove and set the food on some plates and set them on the table.He made eggs,bacon,toast,hash browns,and orange juice.Sonic heard a sound,he heard a sound like a door closing.He looked in the room where the others were sleeping,he saw that Knuckles had left,probably to get back to Angel Island.Sonic chuckled to himself.He set one of the breakfast plates at table where Cream was sitting."Thank you, Mr. Sonic!" "Anytime,Cream!" He gave her a thumbs up.He then heard a yawn.He then saw Sabrina walk in the kitchen."Hey,Sonic!" Sonic set a plate of food at the table for her."Hey,Sabrina! Have a good dance last night?" "Oh,yes,it was wonderful! What about you?" Sonic did a half okay-half embarassed smile."Eh,it was okay." He continued to make breakfast.Then,Shadow walked into the kitchen."Hey,what's cookin'?" "Just some breakfast."Then,Sonic remembered about the idea about Shadow's home."Hey Shadow, we were thinking you deserve a place of your own,just like Sabrina's surprise.Is that okay for you?" Shadow was getting the idea,but he wasn't sure.Then he accepted it."Sure.This place is getting crowded anyway." Shadow sat at the table and Sonic set a plate of food out for him.Shadow picked up his fork and started eating.Cream and Sabrina were already eating to their fill.Sabrina finished eating first and washed her dishes."That was good,Sonic! I'm gonna go for a quick swim!" Sabrina tiptoed through the room,trying not to wake up Tails and Amy.She made it through the room and went to get a swimsuit on,Amy had given her one along with the new clothes she got before her 'Rage' incident.She put it on and ran out the door toward the waterfall.She had never swimmed at the waterfall before.She had many experiences swimming.She started climbing on the ledges of the cliff until she got to the top.When she looked down,she saw a beautiful view of the ocean,and she saw Tails's workshop.She lifted her arms up,held her hands over her head and she jumped.She was diving about 500 feet at about 200 mph towards the water.When she finally hit the water,she made a huge splash and swam to the bottom of the lake.Suddenly,she started feeling a strange power,similar to the one she felt when she found Shadow.She kept swimming deeper towards the bottom until she felt it.The strange energy was much stronger,she was close,she opened her eyes and looked around until she saw a faint glow several feet away from her.She started swimming toward it,the closer she got,the stronger the energy was getting.When she got to it,she saw that it was a large red gem,about the size of her fist.The power was really strong now,she grabbed the red gem and swam up to the surface.When she looked at it,she realized she was holding a chaos emerald."Whoa! It's a chaos emerald!" She swam to the edge of the lake and ran towards Tails's workshop."Sonic! Tails!" Sonic ran outside to see a soaked Sabrina holding the chaos emerald.Sabrina showed him the emerald."I found this while I was swimming.It looks like a chaos emerald." Sonic recognized the gem."It is a chaos emerald! Where was it?" "It was at the bottom of the lake where I was swimming." Sonic called Tails."Hey Tails, we found a chaos emerald!" Tails ran out of the workshop,he had just finished eating."A chaos emerald?" Shadow,Amy,and Cream were watching from behind."Hmm,I'll take this to my lab and do some tests on it.Thanks Sabrina!" "I'm gonna go back swimming.Hey Amy,do you and Cream want to come with?" "Sure,okay! What about you,Cream?" "No thank you,Miss Sabrina.I have to go home or mom will get worried about me." Amy went inside to get her swimsuit on.She instantly came back out ready."Mind if I bring my sun chair with me?" "Not at all,Amy. Want a ride?" "Uh,sure!" Sabrina picked up Amy and her chair. "Ready! Here we go!" Sabrina instantly ran at the speed of sound. "Whoa!" Amy was getting used to this,she was used to having Sonic carry her like this.In a few seconds, they were at the lake.Sabrina put Amy down and gave her her chair.Amy started to put some tanning lotion on."Hey Sabrina, need some sunscreen?" Sabrina was already at the top of the cliff,getting ready to dive."Hey Amy, watch this!" She jumped off the cliff, she did a few poses while on her way down,when she got close to the water,she got back into her diving form and dove straight into the water.Sabrina was underwater for about a minute,then she started doing some backstrokes.Amy really liked that trick,she got in the water and started swimming."Wow,that was awesome! Where did you learn that?" Sabrina swam up to her."I learned that not too long ago, when I was an orphan. I was walking by the public pool when I saw this guy who was doing a trick on the high dive,I watched him do it.I really liked that trick, so I decided to try it." "Wow!" Amy then had a question on her mind."Hey Sabrina, about that dance that happened last night, how did you get to dance with Shadow? I mean,not that I'm jealous or anything,just wondering." Sabrina thought for a moment and came up."Actually Amy, I'm not real sure how that happened, either.Shadow just walked up to me and he asked me to dance,so I danced with him." Amy came up with a conclusion."I think Shadow has a thing for you,Sabrina!" Sabrina didn't get it."What?" "I'm saying that Shadow has a bit of a crush on you! It's the only reason he rescued you, being nice to you,and even danced with you! He's in love with you,just like I am with Sonic!" Sabrina was very surprised."What!? No way!" Sabrina calmed down."Well then,I guess I'll have to talk to him about it!" They both continued swimming.Suddenly,they heard a rustling sound,it was coming from the bushes.Sabrina looked behind her and saw Knuckles hiding behind the bushes."Knuckles, you pervert!" Sabrina picked up a rock and threw it by the bushes."Ow! Hey!" He walked out of the bushes to see a very angry Sabrina.Knuckles ran away, scared.Sabrina got out of the water and dried off."I'm going back to the workshop.You gonna stay?" "Wait,I'm going,too!" Amy dried off and got her chair.Both walked back to the workshop.

Little did they know they were being watched...

"Hmmhmmhmm, at last sister,I have found you! You will pay for what you did to me!"