Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sequel To Vice Versa: The Ray (Alternate Storyline) ❯ Switched? (Alternate) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I, Tails_Worship14, only own Blast the Fox. j320, the owner of this story idea, also owns Silk the Hedgehog, and Sylvia.
SEGA owns all the other characters.

Switched? (Alternate)

A few months later…
The whole gang was walking through the mall. Rouge had just recently broke up with Shadow because they had gotten into an argument about something I cannot tell you because I do not know what it is.
So now it's mainstream RougexKnuckles and Shadow had gotten Silk on his `better than good' side. Silk had invited her friend Blast to come with, and he decided to come because he had nothing better to do.
Anyways they were in a store, and all the girls, even Silk, were trying on clothes. She even offered to carry her own bags, while the other boys were about to collapse from all the bags the girls made them carry, excluding Blast. Blast is a friend of Silk, and he was with the girls. Blast and the ladies entered another store. He just waited at the register while the girls picked out mutplie clothes, piling them up. After a good ten minutes, the cashier began ringing up everything, looking a little shocked at all the clothes they were buying. When he had finished, the total had come up to $7,894.78. Blast just grinnned and swiped his credit card while the cashier began the bag ALL of the clothes. After bagging them all, Silk kissed Blast's cheek. "You didn't have to buy us all of this Blastie"
"Don't talk him out of doing this! Knuckles never lets me splurge like this!" Rouge shouted, which resulted in Amy, Blast, and Silk laughing a little. They left the store, and the girls handed their bags to their boyfriends.
Amy hugged Blast "Thanks again." Shadow, Sonic, and Knuckles didn't seem as enthusiastic. "Yeah, thanks Blast...."
He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously, "Sorry guys...."
Knuckles looked like he was gonna fall over at any moment. "This stuff is heavy...."
Rouge walks over to Knuckles. "You're such a gentleman, carrying my bags for me" and with that, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Knuckles started blushing and was distarcted long enough for the bags to fall on top of him.
Blast and Sonic laughed; at least until Silk and Amy gave them glares, which then they promtly shut up.
“Can we get this show in the road? My arms are threatening to fall off any second!”
Blast took half of the bags Sonic was carrying, and his legs began buckling slightly. "You weren't kidding! These clothes are heavy!"
"Let's meet outside and grab some lunch.” Amy said.
Finally! Sonic thought.
They all walked out of the store. All the boys dropped the enormous bags on a bench and collapsed on the bench next to it except Shadow.
“Tired already? Geez faker, a little shopping trip tuckered you out?”
“Drop it Shadow," Blast said, "You weren't carrying any bags. We actually wanted to be nice to the ladies."
Just then Amy kissed Sonic on the lips for about ten seconds and flashed him a grateful smile. “Thanks Sonic, you're a sweetheart.” She smacked him another kiss on the cheek and walked to chat with Cream.
Sonic rubbed his cheek and turned to Shadow and Blast. “Although it sure does have its good points…”
Blast chuckled. "Sure does.."
“So? I can get the same result without doing anything!”
Shadow took Silk in his arms, held her, and kissed passionately. Silk returned the favor, her long black-and-white streaked hair touching the floor. They kissed for about a minute, Blast made a loud noise tapping his watch and clearing his throat, and then they broke apart.
“Get a room you two" Blast said, Sonic making a gagging noise.
Silk smiled and kissed Shadow's forehead. “We might just have to do that later.....”
Silk walked away to join Amy and Cream's chat, Shadow giving a smug grin to Blast and Sonic.
Then Tails spoke up. “I really don't mind. Cream doesn't too much. And she thanks me every time for every purchase. Plus, all this ' weightlifting ' should improve my strength.”
Sonic slapped him a high-five. “Right on, lil buddy!”
Blast messed with Tails's hair. "That's the spirit!" Stange.....Tails is a role model to me, yet he's half my age.....maybe someday I should tell him exactly why, and maybe I'll be a girl tomorrow to...
Although they didn't know it, an invisible laser beam disguised as a security camera shot them all at the same time.
“Whoa, I think I just spaced out there for a sec.”
“Yeah. I just had the weirdest feeling.”
“Me too.”
"Ditto"
Suddenly everyone stopped. They all wore shocked expressions. You see, they saw the person's mouth move, but the voice that came out was completely wrong. Sonic looked down and was surprised to see that he could barely see his toes. Two large, skin colored ovals were blocking the way.
“Nuh uh… Nuh uh!”
Sonic turned around shakily and looked at his reflection in the store window. He did not see Sonic there. The reflection he saw was none other than Rouge's! He put his fingers against the glass, stunned.
Cream started to point and laugh. But that definitely wasn't Cream in there. The voice was way too deep. Cream's body rushed up to the window and screamed like a little girl. You guessed it. Shadow was in Cream's body.
Upon further discussion, the groups had discovered who had been switched with who. The results are as follows:
Sonic got switched with Rouge.
Amy got switched with Knuckles.
Shadow got switched with Cream.
Silk got switched into Tails.
Tails got switched into Blast.
Blast got switched into Silk.
“What the hell just happened?” Shadow said in Cream's body.
“I don't know! I just blacked out for a second and the next thing I know I've got cleavage!” Sonic said pointing to his new chest.
“I wanna go back in my own body!”
“Whoo,” Amy said in Knuckles's body. “Breezy today.”
“THIS SUCKS BALLS! I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL!” Screamed Knuckles.
Silk was interested and was spinning her new tails like a propeller. “LOOKIT ME! I CAN FLY! Hey Tails, this is fun! WHEEE!”
"Be careful Silk!!" Tails yelled in Blast's body. He further inspected Blast's body and noticed some key things: one, Blast was a taller and stronger fox than he was, and two: he could use this new strength to his advantage.
Blast was just sitting on the bench, staring at Silk's body, not exactly happy about the fact he was in a sports bra and had to keep flipping Silk's long hair out of his face. "This is certainly......different"
Sonic stared at Rouge, who was now currently occupying his body.
“This ain't gonna work.”
Meanwhile…
Sylvia spoke into her wristwatch.
“Phase two has been set in motion.”
“Excellent.” Crackled the voice on the receiving end.
"There is.....one minor alteration" Sylvia said.
"What is it...."
"A gray fox, a friend of Silk, he's going to be in too"
The voice just laughed. "A single gray fox with them!? That's nothing to worry about!"
Sylvia just nodded, agreeing. "Understood; Sylvia out"