Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow and Crystal ❯ A beautiful young girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shadow and Crystal


Shadow had just crashed onto the earth. He had been cut, scraped, left with broken bones and had been badly burnt, he was also crying blood. Then, a stranger came up to Shadow and examined him, Shadow couldn't see her because his eyes were burnt shut.

The girl took him into her house and set Shadow on the bed.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay."She said in a soft murmur.

The girl took a first aid kit and pulled out a container of alcohol[medecine/the stuff that nurses put on your arm before giving a shot] and a container of cloth, she dipped a piece of cloth into the alcohol and gently began to clean the cuts,srapes and bruses.
When she was finished,she wrapped Shadow up in bandages,she also treated the broken bones.

When Shadow woke up,he found himself in a strange bedroom, then the girl who had found him came into the room. She was a white hedgehog with beautiful saphire blue eyes, she wore a pale green shirt,deep blue jeans, blue camouflage sneakers and a piece of black cloth around her forehead.

"You're finally awake," The girl said.

"My name is Crystal. What's your name?" She said.

Shadow didn't know weather to answer her question or not.

"Can you even talk? I won't bite." Crystal said.

"My name is Shadow. How old are you?" Shadow asked.

"Twenty-two."Crystal replied.

Shadow never would have guessed that she was twenty-two, Crystal looked more like she was eighteen then twenty-two. Shadow found her very beautiful, he couldn't help but stare at her uncontrolably.

~I thought love was only true in fairy tales, meant for someone else but not for me. Love was out to get me, that's the way it seemed.~

"Are you hungry?"Crystal asked.

"Umm... Yeah, I would like something to eat."Shadow replied.

Shadow had never felt this way with anyone,the only thing that stopped him from thinking about this strange feeling was a sharp pain in his right arm.



The next morning,Shadow was feeling alot better.Somehow,his arms had healed.

"Are you feeling well enough to play a board game?"Crystal asked.

"What kind of board game?"Shadow replied.

"Chess."

"Okay."

So,they spent the next two hours playing chess.Shadow couldn't remember the last time he had played that game and actually enjoy it,Crystal was a true challenge.She was indeed very clever.Even though Shadow didn't win, he was still very impressed.

~Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer, not a trace, no doubt in my mind. I'm in love, ooooh, I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her if I tried.~

By the end of the week,Shadow was completely healed.He and Crystal had become close friends but Sonic and the others didn't know that Shadow was still alive but he had no intention to show himself,Shadow was plenty happy here and believed that G.U.N would never find him since he was on a mountain range thousands of miles away from their base.

Crystal's home was rather large and she had a butler that was a dark chao named Francois.In the back yard, there was a small island out in the middle of a beautiful pond with water that litterally sparkled in the sunlight,there was a huge oak tree on the island wich provided a nice place to sit and wach the sunset.The pond was also a nice place to swim,especially in the summer.

One evening,there was nothing to do so Shadow and Crystal went over to the island using a boat.They spent their time sitting under the oak tree and wach the sunset.When the sun had almost completely set,Shadow thought he heard Crystal murmur the words,"I love you,Shadow."He looked down at Crystal and she was soundly asleep,leaning against Shadow's side while softly clutching his arm.Shadow smiled softly and kissed her on the forehead.

Since the sun had gone down, it was getting dark.Shadow gently picked Crystal up off the ground and set her in the boat,she didn't move a mussle.When they got back to the house,Shadow took Crystal to her bedroom and put her on the bed and covered her with the thick blanket.Before Shadow left for his bedroom, he kissed Crystal on the forehead again.

The next morning,Shadow made his own breakfast and made as little noise as possible.When Crystal woke up, she was amaised at how clean her house was.There wasn't a book out of place.Crystal went to the living room where Shadow was,She had a pretty good idea that there was something that was on Shadow's mind.

"Shadow,is there something you wanted to ask of me?"Crystal asked.

Shadow hesitated before speaking.

"Well...You see,we've been living together for almost a year and..."

"Go on."Crystal urged,sounding a little nervous.

"Well...Would you marry me?"Shadow said,sweating a river.

"Of course I will."Crystal replied.

Before Shadow knew what happened,Crystal jumped into his arms and kissed him on the lips.

~Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer, not a trace, no doubt in my mind. I'm in love. I believe.~