Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow The hedgehog ❯ Chapter 2: Aqua teen hunger Force is on! STFU! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: hello! I'm back again with chapter#2! I hope you liked the first chapter because if you didn't oh well. *Shrugs* well here's chappy number 2. oh and sometimes when it's called for music will begin to play. I'll let you know what song it is when it's time.
 
 
Disclaimer: I, Soul Beast don't own any character of the Sonic the hedgehog universe (Except White Hope) or any other universes that may have stumbled in this story. Yes so don't try to sue me cos if you do *Shakes fist*. Oh well let's begin!
 
 
 
Chapter 2: Aqua Teen Hunger Force is on! STFU!
 
 
 
 
“OW!! What the hell hit me?!” Sonic muttered, regaining his consciousness. “What was I doing?” He asked no one, confused. He soon came to a realization “Black Doom!” he half-screamed. “He blasted me through those buildings. And it hurt like hell!” Sonic whined. The blue blur tried to walk but stumbled down to his knees. “Oh great now I can barely walk!” he said sarcastically. “I think that Black Doom character has something to do with those alien attacks.” He mumbled.
 
 
Sonic began to hear some grunts and squeaks coming around the corner. “What's that gibberish?” he wondered aloud. The heroic hedgehog summoned enough strength to crawl over to the corner of a building and lean his back against it. What the hell is that? Sonic thought. He looked around the corner of the building to see two of the aliens; big ones having what looked like a conversation. “Shit! I'm in no condition to fight these guys!” he muttered.
 
 
The two aliens stopped conversating and looked in Sonic's direction, who quickly moved his head back around the building's corner. “Crap! I hope they didn't see me.” Sonic began to hear footsteps as the black and red behemoths walked slowly toward the building Sonic was hiding behind. “Just my luck,” he said with a frown. How am I going to get away from these guys? Sonic thought. “Here goes nothing…” he said, before turning the corner and dashing about a normal human's speed toward the alien giants.
 
 
One of the giants chuckled, before his raised his foot up high in the air preparing to squash the little mammal. A loud grunt escaped from the behemoth's mouth as his foot began to come down on the ground, about to squish Sonic into a hedge-cake.
 
 
Before its action could be fully executed a bullet entered the back of the aliens head, ripping its skull open as the bullet exited through its forehead. Sonic watched the giant slowly plummeted towards the ground the hedgehog sidestepped so the alien couldn't land on him.
 
 
Sonic looked past the giant alien corpse before him and saw a black hedgehog on a motorcycle with his gun pointed outward, smoke escaping from its barrel. “Shadow!” Sonic called. The other alien, not wasting anymore time picked up a giant school bus and threw it in Shadow's direction.
 
 
Shadow smirked, starting his motorcycle up he drove towards the flying school bus. The bus landed, making horrible screeching noises, sparks flying from the ground. “I promise a swift death to all who oppose me!” Shadow yelled, hopping off his motorcycle in slow motion he fired his weapon multiple times hitting the alien in it's left arm, right foot, head, and… groin.
 
 
 
The black creature fell; it's green blood gushing out from the wounds in its flesh. Shadow blew the barrel of his gun making the smoke erupting from it vanish. “Shadow, that was amazing!” Sonic exclaimed.
 
 
“Whatever,” he replied. “Hey I could use a little help here!” Sonic cried. Shadow pulled out a strange device and walked toward Sonic with it. “What is that?” he asked worriedly. “It's a heal unit. It'll make you feel better.” Shadow replied, smashing the heal unit over Sonic's head. The black hedgehog began to walk away again. “That heal unit will make your head spin for awhile.” He said.
 
 
“Where are you going Shadow?” Sonic asked.
 
“To find the secrets of my past.” He replied.
 
“Why would you wanna do that?” Sonic asked in confusion.
 
“To find out… who Maria is.” He murmured and continued to walk away.
 
Sonic ran a few steps so he was right beside Shadow. “How're you gonna do that?” he asked.
 
“By finding all the chaos emeralds!” Shadow replied; earning another confused look from Sonic.
 
“I don't see how that's going to help.” Sonic said.
 
BOOM!!
 
Shadow and Sonic looked behind themselves to see a giant smoke cloud in the distance. “What the hell was that?” Sonic wondered aloud. “Don't know but let's find out!” Shadow and Sonic ran to where the smoke cloud could be seen.
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
In the mystic ruins Tails was being lazy in his workshop. But to be more specific he was sitting on his couch channel surfing. “Nothing's on!” Tails whined, scratching his belly. Yup Tails had become a bit lazy over the years not having to work because Eggman moved to Antarctica for lord knows why.
 
 
“Hey Amy!” he yelled
 
“What?” She replied from the kitchen.
 
“Get me a soda!” he said.
 
“Get it yourself!” she retorted.
 
“But Family Guy's on! So hush bitch and get me a soda!” Tails demanded.
 
“Heads up!” Amy yelled from the kitchen, throwing Tails a soda but thanks to his laziness he didn't catch it and it conked him on the head.
 
“OW,” he screamed. “I meant for you to hand it to me not throw it!” he complained. Amy walked out of the kitchen, picked up the soda and handed it to him. “I wonder what Sonic is doing?” She said to no one.
 
“I'm sure he's fine. Probably out savin' the day and whatnot.” Tails said. “Tails you used to be savin' the day with Sonic what happened?” She asked.
 
“I'm just a washed up sidekick.” He murmured. “Besides, I don't think my IQ is what it used to be. So I don't think that I could build the things that I used to be able to do.” He added. “Well that's your fault for being so lazy!” Amy said.
 
“It's not my fault I'm lazy it's that blasted Eggman's fault. Without him I have no rival or arch enemy when it comes to building things.” Tails suddenly frowned; his eyes half-open showing that he could care less about what Amy was trying to tell him. “I hope you didn't come here to bitch about Sonic all day!” he said.
 
 
Amy's cheeks flushed red “I do not bitch about Sonic!” she said defensively. “Actually you do! It's always “Sonic” this or “Sonic” that. Don't you get tired of chasing someone around who doesn't chase you or want to chase you back?” he asked, putting his hands behind his head. Amy hung hers down in shame. “I am hopeless aren't I?” she asked, tears forming in her emerald green eyes. Tails put a hand on her shoulder. “Even more hopeless than me!” he replied, doing a poor job of comforting her. “Gee, thanks for trying to cheer me up.” She said in a sarcastic tone. “No problem. What're friends for?”
 
Yes Tails' laziness deprived him of his ability to see through sarcasm and deception, things along that line. “Tails I…” she began but Tails cut her off “Quiet! Aqua Teen Hunger Force is on! STFU!” he ordered.
 
BOOM!!
 
“What the hell was that?”
 
A/N: what the heck's happening? What's with all the `splosions and stuff?