Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Something More ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any Sonic characters. They belong to Sega. Blah Blah Blah…

This is a rather AUish affair and it contains yaoi so if you don't like it you can leave now. *watches people leave* Le sigh… It's a Sonadow and it is slightly limeish. Eh, well enough blabber from me let me just give you the story


I come in the night; the darkness enveloping my identity and concealing my nocturnal journey until the end of the twilight hours. I come because he waits for me with emerald eyes half lidded- his mind filled with wicked thoughts of pleasure filled nights overtaking his senses and ceasing coherent thought. I anticipate him as he anticipates me- our souls longing to become intertwined with one another in moments of passionate heat, sweltering touches, and ardent desire.

I arrive at his abode, gazing into pearly jade eyes glowing with insatiable hunger. He grins, gesturing for me to come in hastily, not wanting anyone to know about his lascivious activities under the cover of darkness. He says that it's for security reasons; it's not safe for anyone to know about me because I might be targeted for murder or something of the sort. I hardly listen to such prevarications; there is no truth behind his words. I do accept the fact that he speculates if he were to disclose such taboo information he would surely become an outcast but something still bothers me, since when did he care what people thought?

As soon as I step foot inside the door he grabs both of my arms and kisses me roughly, not even being thoughtful enough to greet me with a single salutation. I do not mind this, however, the feeling of his hungry tongue interlacing with my own is enough for me to comprehend right now. He tugs at my clothing, fiercely trying to yank the garments away from my trembling body. The feeling is simply incredible. I pull my mouth away from his own and moan, my head reeling backwards. He immediately shushes me, implying that I should not express my pleasure so passionately. I nod, understanding him.

We kiss some more- gently at first but growing fervid by the minute. Before I know it we are both unclothed, bodies pressed lovingly together in a lustful mass on his bed. He pants in my ear, whispering his satisfaction as he takes me but I do not listen to his words for something more important is on my mind.

Why does he treat me this way?


Sorry this is so short! A lot of things will be explained in the next chapter. For now, please leave me a review! Pwease? *puppy eyes*