Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic : Dark Future ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Shadow, Mighty, Cream, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Fang, Bark, Bean, Wave, Jet, Storm, Rouge, Espio, Vector, Charmy, Vanilla, Omega are all copyrighted by Sonic Team.
 
Amami Cybun(rabbit) and Duo Nepaus(skunk) are characters created by me.
 
 
 
 
 
It's been ten years since Eggman's rule began.
 
That sounds weird. I feel like Tails should be writing this. However, he's not in the right mind to do anything. Amy is the second choice to write this. She's known Sonic almost as long…but she's been way too busy leading the resistance. So naturally, the task falls to me. I've fought him and Eggman respectively…I know almost everything that's happened. With that out, I think I can write this properly.
 
Eggman has ruled Earth for ten years. A year before that, the incident happened. We lost our greatest hero because Fang got in a lucky shot. For a few years after his rule, Eggman thought most of us were dead. He had sent a strike force after each of us individually, hoping to take advantage of our shock at the unfolding events. I escaped easily, but I had to abandon Angel Island. Now I can never return.
 
Cream and Tails got lucky. Vanilla sacrificed herself so that they could escape. I would never wish that on anyone, not even Eggman. It is horrible to run when someone so close to you stays behind to fight for you.
 
Charmy escaped, but not without a cost. We lost Vector…and maybe even Espio. Charmy and Cream kept each other company over the years. I'm glad they weren't hit so hard by what happened.
 
I haven't heard from Mighty in years. Supposedly, he's still traveling. Shadow disappeared as well. Either of them would be greatly useful. Their speed would be indispensable.
 
Rouge was caught by Eggman. So were Jet and Storm. Omega was deactivated. The only good I can think of here is that we're fortunate that Wave wasn't caught as well. These are some horrible times.
 
As for me…there is no real good news. The Master Emerald is no longer in my protection. Angel Island was sunk to the depths of the ocean. And while I was trying to rescue a few choice prisoners, I was caught myself. I don't even have a chance for rescue myself. The only people fast enough to get past the defenses don't even know where I am. At this point, I can only hope for a miracle.
 
 
 
Man, am I doomed………