Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ She is not gone forever... she is still alive. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue!!!
By Daniel Sargeant
Chapter 1: She is not gone forever… she is still alive!
 
The land that spread across the planet was torn, destroyed and everything in ruins. The current population was 28,692 exactly. This was brought down from a population far over six billion. Sonic was the cause of this chaos and destruction. Creatures all over the planet were in hiding, not wanting to meet the hand of fate, bound to destroy them whenever their guard falls. So far, Sonic has only kill 492 people in the last week. That is a low amount than usual. He has an average of killing 1092 weekly. He decided that once this planet was completely gone, he would destroy it and fly to a new planet. However, he has no knowledge of rocket science. Therefore, he would need to get a little help. However, the one he is thinking about is not going to help him so easily.
 
The large tree branch fell down upon the fleeing hedgehog. She stopped and ran towards the elder tree. She ran up the side of the tree and was knocked away by a vine. She crash-landed into the ground, but quickly recovered. She stood and jumped out of the way of another large branch. She had her sword out and the absorbing flowers appeared.
“I weally hate dose fings.” She said. She ran away from them and was hit by a branched. She skidded with her shoe and foot, since she only had one. Her heel burned. She ran towards the brunch on the floor and cut it off.
“You have betrayed me!” The tree barked.
“You sucked me up frew a fower.” The girl yelled.
“Disobedient child. I raised you!” The tree roared and attacked. The girl cut the vines and branches that attacked her. The flowers appeared again and she cut the heads off. She threw the sword in a crack in the trees main body. “You will regret this, young hedgehog.” The tree bellowed.
“I want to go back to my mummy!” The girl yelled at the tree. It wilted and died. The flowers, trees, weeds and every other type of plant in the forest wilted and died as well. The girl was stood there waiting for it to be clear. She walked over and yanked the sword out of the tree. She headed for Eggman's old base.
 
The hedgehog and racoon collided.
“Rocky!” The hedgehog roared. “You've no chance of beating me!” The racoon smirked.
“I was about to say the same, Salfex.” He said. He and Salfex were battling it out. Punching each other and destroying one another with no reason whatsoever. Sonic flew down and watched them.
“Salfex the Hedgehog and Rocky the Racoon. So nice to see you after all this time.” Sonic said.
“Look, it's the goodie two shoes Sonic gone bad.” Rocky mocked.
“Well, I thought the good side doesn't pay. Neither does evil, but it feels a lot better.” Sonic smirked. “You two are as evil as the come. I want you to help me destroy the rest of this planet.” Sonic offered, Rocky and Salfex looked at each other.
“Better that than death right?” Salfex said. Salfex looked at Sonic. “Got yourself a deal.” He said.
“Yeah… I'm in.” Rocky added.
“Good.” Sonic said. He then laughed manically.