Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Bunnie Rabbot Returns ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Bunnie Rabbot Returns
 
Erika came out of Eggman base. She zipped through the forest past the ruins of the temple. She stood as she heard a voice. By the look on Erika's face, she was crying. What did she find in Eggman's base? She turned around and looked at the temple. The ground began shaking and it lifted up, revealing an entrance. A ball of light was floating in front of her. It went into the new entrance. Erika followed it.
 
Inside, the ball of light was floating down a dark corridor. Every time it went past a burnt out candle, the candle lit up. Erika followed this light some more. Soon they came into a dark room that when Erika walked in, it lit up. The ball of light landed and shined brightly. Tikal appeared where the ball was. Erika got scared and fell on her butt.
“Please, do not fear me.” Tikal said. “I am but a guardian of the Master Emerald. The world has shifted into chaos and your powers are incredible for a three year old. You show little fear, only when you're in fighting form anyway. I have searched the prophecies of time and space and you have answered the ones with unlimited power, purity of life and courageous child. I have brought you here to give you new abilities. Fear not, for once you have them you will know how to use them.” Tikal explained. Erika stood up, wiped her face clear and knelt down and sat on her feet. Tikal chanted and a blind cyan light shined out of Erika.
 
Tails rested Shadow down in the new hideout.
“So… there is only five of us now?” Tails asked. The others nodded.
“This is bad.” Tails said. “Only four fighters.” He sighed, referring to Rouge, Shadow, Knuckles and himself. “We need to come up with a plan to defeat Sonic.” Tikal's orb came in. Knuckles stared at her.
“Where've you been?” he asked. She just smiled and tapped her nose as in to say, `that's for me to know and you to find out.'
“I got us a little bit of help. But the girl I came up with is just… doing something right now.” Tikal said.
“Doing what?” Rouge asked.
“Getting even more help.” Tikal answered.
“Great!” Tails called. “Who?” he asked in joy.
“Someone you know. Someone who is tough.” Tikal said, pushing everyone on the end.
“Come on, tell us.” Cream said.
“You'll soon find out. By the way, Tails. You said there were five of us. I'm not included?” Tikal asked. Tails scratched his head.
“Okay, that's six…” Tails said.
“Ten.” Tikal corrected.
“Ten?” Tails asked.
“Yes. The girl I found, the help she'll find, Him.” Tikal said, pointing to the master emerald. Chaos came out from it.
“Chaos?” Knuckles questioned.
“Yes. That's eight, though.” Tails said.
“What about Bunnie.” Tikal asked.
“Bunnie? She's in my lab.” Tails said.
“Go get her then.” Knuckle suggested.
“But…” Tails started.
“Tails we need all the help we can get.” Shadow said. Tails agreed.
“Fine, I'll go get her. But, she's pregnant. She can't help too much.” Tails explained.
“Tails.” Shadow started. “You didn't listen. We need all the help we can get.” He stated. Tails walked to the exit of the new cave.
“Be back in a while.” He said, and then he flew off.
 
He was halfway between the new cave and his lab. He was intercepted by a black racoon. He stopped in mid-flight.
“Who're you?” Tails asked.
“I'm Rocky.” The racoon said.
“I'm Tails.” Tails told him. Rocky was bleeding on his left arm; blood was dripping from his black leather coat. “You're hurt.”
“It's a scratch. I had a run in with Sonic the hedgehog and he did this to me. I just managed to escape.” Rocky told Tails.
“We are making a group to kill Sonic. Want to join up?” Tails offered. He put his hand out to him. Rocky was about to take it.
“Uncle Tails! Don't do it! He's with Sonic.” Cried a child's voice. Tails looked down.
“Erika?” Tails called. “Erika! You're alive.” He flew down. “What happened?” Tails asked her.
“Uncle Tails. That man is with Sonic. He wants to kill you.” Erika cried. Rocky came down. Tails looked at him angrily.
“Meddlesome little bitch!” Rocky yelled. He fired a blast out of a machine. I Tails dived out of the way and it hit Erika, paralysing her. Tails looked and saw the evil racoon.
 
Tails ran at his foe while drawing his double blade. He swiped but Rocky dodged. Tails kept swinging and was putting Rocky in a bad situation. However, Tails was shot in the back by a red blast of energy. Tails fell down. He lifted his head and saw a red hedgehog.
“Okay, and who're you?” Tails asked.
“Name's Salfex. I'm your worst nightmare.” Salfex said. He flew at Tails, ready to punch him. However, he was punched instead and flew into a Cliffside. Tails looked and saw a metallic leg stand over him. There stood pregnant Bunnie Rabbot.
“None of ya are gonna hurt lil Tails.” She yelled. She ran towards Salfex and began beating him into the cliff. Tails stood out of the way of Rocky's attack and kicked him in the face. Salfex vanished from the cliff and Bunnie stood there, thinking. She turned to see Rocky pounding away at Tails. She ran over and punched Rocky with her metallic arm, then lifted her right leg and kicked him in the face. She punched him with her normal hands then spin kicked him. He fell to the ground, bleeding all over the place. Bunnie looked at Tails. “You okay, Hun?” She asked. She then picked him up on to his feet.
“Thanks, Auntie Bunnie.” Tails said. Rocky stood and ran off. Tails walked over to Erika and pulled off this small needle connected to her. She was able to move after that. She starred at Tails for a minute. Her eyes began to water and she screamed and cried like 3 year olds do. Bunnie walked over to Erika and held her in her arms, pressing her against her bloated stomach.
“There, there, sweet one. It's okay now. Don't cry.” Bunnie said. Erika held her arms out and Bunnie picked her up. Erika rested her head on Bunnies shoulder and they walked towards the cave again.