Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Epilogue 3: The True Epilogue ❯ Cured ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Cured!
 
Tails and Bunnie walked in. Cream looked over.
“Erika!” she called.
“Creamy.” Erika called back. Bunnie put Erika down and let her run off to Cream. Cream and Erika held their hands together and jumped up and down.
“Creamy… what happened to your face?” Erika asked.
“I was cut.” Cream said, rubbing her own scar. Erika let go off Cream's other hand and looked around. “What's wrong with the black man?” She asked, talking about Shadow.
“He was seriously wounded in battle.” Rouge told her. Erika walked over to him.
“You can laugh if you want to.” Shadow said, ashamed at his weakness. Erika began laughing. She held her palms out at him. The outlines of her hands began to glow. Then, what looked like ripples flying through the air went over Shadow. He felt a weird sensation as his hole in his back where his bone came out of began to regenerate. His other open wounds began to do the same. He began floating and everyone was confused at what was going on. He was placed down on his own two feet and was let go by the psychic force. He did not fall down though, his leg was fine, he was fine. He looked at his hands. “Wow… I feel great.” He said. Erika walked over to Tails and did the same thing. The psychic force lifted Tails, open wounds began to heel, it was incredible. After Tails was finished, he felt as if his power had gone up ten full. Erika walked over to Cream. She began her little trick and Cream's facial scar vanished. Cream felt replenished. Erika did the same to Knuckles, Rouge and even Bunnie. However, with Bunnie, her lost arm and legs were not restored because they are lost limbs.
 
Everyone thanked the girl.
“How'd she do that, Tails?” Cream asked.
“I have no idea. But what else can she do?” Tails wondered. Cream ran over to a crate full of old junk. Inside she found Erika's other shoe.
“Erika. Here's your boot.” Cream said, giving Erika the shoe.
“Uh… Creamy, can you please put it on me?” Erika asked, shyly. Cream began putting the shoe on. Crash! Everyone looked. A red hedgehog was rubbing his head.
“Damn!” He said. Tails got furious.
“That's Salfex!” He yelled. Salfex looked up.
“Crap!” He yelled, he then legged it out of the cave and flew into the air, making his escape.
“Crap! He's going to tell Sonic where we are!” Rouge called out.
“We've got to run and hide someplace else. Come on!” Shadow suggested. He skated off towards who knows where. Everyone followed. The hid behind a large cliff and heard an explosion where their hideout was. Knuckles was holding the master emerald. Rouge looked over the rock and came face to face with Sonic. She blinked and he was gone. She went back down and looked like she had seen a ghost, but if Sonic had stayed, she would have become one. She then realised.
“HE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!!!” She yelled. An energy orb flew down at them and exploded…
 
To Be Continued!!!